BV - Jul 18th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Doctor comes to check Phooli and tells her husband and MIL that she is pregnant. Everybody is very happy. Phooli expresses desire to meet her parents and Anandi and tell them this in person. Her husband agrees and sends her off.

Jagat makes Gauri understand that she has to not take everyone's words so personally and should just ignore what they say. Since he is their only son, they will all eventually come around and forgive him, so until then Gauri should be patient. Gauri agrees.

Bhairav is upset and yells at someone over phone. Sumitra tells him to not let things affect his mind, but Bhairav says he is ashamed of Jagya and cannot be at peace. He walks out and sees Gauri and turns around. Gauri stops him and asks him why he hates her so much. He loves and respects all women in the house and he is apathatic to Gauri and her past childhood She asks Bhairav why he doesn't suppport her. Bhairav says he would have supported her fully if she had dumped Jagya when she came to know his lies. But instead she accepted him with all his lies and is expecting justice.

Gauri tells Bhairav that she accepted Jagat because she loves him, and that Jagat had disowned Anandi and his family. Bhairav asks Gauri what they are doing in the haveli then. Gauri sarcastically tells Bhairav that this is her mistake as she forced Jagat to come, but looks like the haveli people care for the bahus and not the sons. Bhairav says its not that, but that they support whoever is right., in this case Anandi. So they will never condone Gaga marraige since it is wrong. And a relationship based on someone's tears and grief can never be happy. He walks off and Gauri is upset.

Precap : Phooli demands to know why Anandi didn't tell her about all the happenings. As she walks on the street, she runs into Ga-ga who are happily riding on a bike.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the fab update :)

Bhairav's outburst - awesome...I can imagine what gauri is going through - but then there lies a point - she accepted Jagya knowing he was already married!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Phooli's having a baby,hopefully her happiness lasts ...๐Ÿค”.
Jagya thinks being the 'eklautha beta' he will surely be forgiven in time   but  bhairav  anger is certainly increasing with every passing day..๐Ÿค”...
Gauri again starts  an argument with bhairav but he brushed aside all her contradictory arguments ...great dailogs .๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘.Bhairav was fantastic today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ..
So doctor couple biking in jaithser and phooli  confrontation with ex jeejusaa..guess this will end  in the gauri  shouting๐Ÿ˜ต  at anandi ...
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today is Bhairon's day xcept that he didnot reveal the legality of her marriage.

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..was waiting for it.

Actually saw the episode and wah loved Bhairav for his straightforward replies to Gauri's questions! My this girl really thinks usne kuch kiya hi nahi hai! And she said, I married Jagya cause mei usse pyaar karti THI...๐Ÿ˜† matlab ab nahi karti ๐Ÿ˜‰  I wish Bhairav would have also told her when she asked what did you do for me...that he is the one who stood up and freed her from being the child bride!! And due to which is was able to pursue what she wanted in life!

Ugh and this Jagya...they will eventually accept me as I am their only son! ๐Ÿคข *&^*^*$%^&

Very good episode...and now Phooli's going to question Jagya...maza aanewala hai..I am so looking forward to it. ๐Ÿ˜›

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"IF CHARACTER IS LOST,EVERYTHING IS LOST!!"

Gouri'z doin' all this because she does not know what her fault is!

(1) Her parents never bothered to save her.
(2) She has no other class mates/ friends to advice her.
(3) She didn't consult bade papa before taking such an important step of 
     marrying this useless  stuff J.
(4) At least she never  made an attempt by her self to give a second thought 
      before entering into a marital relation with an already married guy.

As such she'z an ignorant woman & needs enlightenment regarding where exactly she went wrong.She'z totally unaware of the legal & emotional implications of marrying a second hand hubby!If at all she knows the answer,she'd not have asked the same question again and again in spite of repeated slapping s by every one she contacted!!Hope Bhairon's answer may help her reconsider the decision.If J did no mistake leaving his first wife for the sake of marriage,then it is equally no mistake for Gouri to leave her first husband for the sake of the same happy marital life which she might enjoy with some other guy!

On the other hand,the natural strengths of "MATHA,PITHA,BANDHU(suguna,Shyam)&SAKHA(phooli)" have turned into CURSES,for J.     Just as saint Prahlad said "IF CHARACTER IS LOST,EVERYTHING IS LOST!!"

It's high time 4 Bhairon to reveal the legality of their marriage & leave the decision to Gouri whether she'd like to build her marriage on the curses! 
When Gouri is convinced that J had cutoff every relation to marry G,then they should expect nothing naturally 4m the family! but both Jagya & Gouri are greed of the Haveli assets!
Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pjyo

Phooli's having a baby,hopefully her happiness lasts ...๐Ÿค”.
Jagya thinks being the 'eklautha beta' he will surely be forgiven in time   but  bhairav  anger is certainly increasing with every passing day..๐Ÿค”...
Gauri again starts  an argument with bhairav but he brushed aside all her contradictory arguments ...great dailogs .๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘.Bhairav was fantastic today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ..
So doctor couple biking in jaithser and phooli  confrontation with ex jeejusaa..guess this will end  in the gauri  shouting๐Ÿ˜ต  at anandi ...

True Jyothi...aakhir ghoom phir ke Gauri sab kuch Anandi pe hi to blame karti hai! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I can't understand...yeh Daacter couple ke paas bike kaha se aayi? aur petrol ke paise? Dono hi dheet hai...yaha itna sab ho raha hai par dono ke dimag mei kuch ghusta hi nahi..or may be Jagya is fulfilling Gauri's wish to scream at villager even more...or may be she blackmailed Jagya to give her that chance ๐Ÿคฃ

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the update!!!... Gauri is in denial mode that she is not being accepted... her tears couldn't do anything, her yelling had no effect, and now emotional attyachar!!...
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

"Since he is their only son, they will come around & forgive him"

Jagat...jagya has truly died...besharmi ki hadh nahi hai!!i have to say u r confidence & arrogance personifed..only in you, they make my bile rise!!yuck!

Gauri...patience & subtlety...not thy name!!
J told u to have patience...but no...u go & demand acceptance from Bhairav!! when u know really the true reasons for the reasons y u r being treated this way!!like really..u lost your head & character when u entered Jaitsar...kya se kya ho gaya hai tumhei??

In any case, u guys got the money...now freaking get lost!!! get on with your sorry lives...so that we can move onto other tracks than ghoom phir ke wahi "sab mere saath aisa kaise kar sakte hai?"

DS...missed u today!
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for this update.