Posted: 12 years ago

18th July YRKKH Wu

Part1

Starts of with Deora saying that when u said the kids played a prank and adults are responsible i dont agree with u we never gave nikhil any limits to stay in but we raised him well rama says there's nothing wrong in this pranks should have a limit she appoligizes to natik he says its ok aunty sometimes this happen's nikhil also appoligizes natik says it happens its ok (πŸ˜†dadaji always has the same sadu expressions) rama says i wanted to talk to u about the gifts gyatri says why didnt u like them she says me or my wedding planners coudnt come up with these there so beautufull where did u get them from gyatri says our daughter in law got them according to your taste, rama says thank you akshara says my pleasure aunty on this matter i will get sweets she goes away, rashmi and nandani comes rashmi says hello and sits with rama who says 2 days are left we cant wait till then all the preps are done yours must be done too you know the kagan i gave rashmi i made the same for me aswell and by accident i gave my box to rashmi gyatri looks worried so i thought i will swop them now rashmi's hands are small so they wont fit me she gives them to her all singhaniya's have worried expressions on there face, gyatri says your kangan dadaji says yesterday our house was burgeled, yesterday when we were at the sangeet rama says a lot went gyatri says some jewelery, clothes and your kangan (🀒she dosnt have to cry she's annoying me now) rama says why are you ashamed i am sorry for your loss good thing not everything went bhabhima says it was good we didnt take all the jewelery out of the kachori and now 2 days are left till the wedding rama says dont worry i am talking rashmi as a daughter not daughter in law i will take her in 2 clothes even akshara says it will be done we have time deora says we will do it together its one house after all we will see all the arrangment after all its our sons house natik says its the last wedding of our house too we want it big too, dadaji says i am happy our rashmi is getting married in a house where she is already getting a lot of love, deora says ok give us permission to leave rama says if you need any help do tell us akshara says stay for breakfast rama says no we will some other time

Part II

deora's leave gyatri says there nice people and i was worrying unesscary akshara says lets have breakfast we have to do 2 months work in two days rb says isnt chandani doing it gyatri says come we will tell u at meshwari's varsha says to herself akhara must be worried when they reached home cause of anshu's tension i coudnt ring her i will now at singhaniya's akshara excuses herself bhabhima says its akshara who showed courage we all gave up, varsha says to akshara how is natikji feeling now shaurya told he has a hairline fracture akshara says what shall i say yesterday our house got burgaled varsha says did much go and why didnt u tell us akshara says not much and we did police complain i was worried how everything will be done but rama aunty handled it, varsha says you have to do everything again akshara says yes varsha says if u need myn or anyones at home help do tell me she disconnects gyatri says chandani's work isnt like what we wanted dadaji says i was explaining since the beginning that our own house wedding no one can do it better then us why will outside people do it they will do it for money gyatri says your saying write thats why akshara will look at everything she says the gifts exchange decsision you took was right so you take the wedding responsibilty bhabhima says no one can do it better then you bindya says bhabhi is the best wedding planner (πŸ˜•wht was the point showing wedding planner when it went back to akshara she must be happy πŸ˜†)

Part III

dadaji says to rb lets see the accounts they leave akshara tells bhabhima and gyatri to do the jewelery work rr says i will do the work of bringing and dropping the guests akashara says ok i will tell you when everyone is coming i will give the list to bindya, natik says i will see the lighting work nandani says i will see the clothes work if all are there or not akshara says i will see the gifts and other arrangments rashmi says no one will give me work gyatri says leave it your bhabhi is there she will see everyting akshara says i will ring the tailor as we left the work in the middle she gets of the phone they ask what happened she says he is busy with wedding work rashmi says what will happen now, akshara says i will try he tailor who used to stitch my clothes before wedding she gets of the phone and says he is also busy with wedding work nandani says its wedding season finding a tailor is hard gyatri says the wedding is in two days and all the bloues arent stiched akshara says shall i gather the womans who stitch from home gyatri says it will take two days bhabhima says i would done it but i am not used to stitching anymore, akshara says we will get some clothes stitched and we will buy some as its readymade season and my friend payal who lives in the neighbour hood gets her stuff readymade she will know of good tailors akshara rings payal and asks how r u looks like you are busy akshra says i am f9 yes its my sister in laws wedding in two days you must got the card i need your help in that matter, payal says yeah she says i actually need my sister in laws clothes stitched do u know any tailor payal says i will talk to myn and let u know they disconnect (πŸ˜ƒyeah i love payal she is so cute and wht was the point of shwing tailor's busy )

akshara says she will do it lets do other things @meshwari's anshu is speaking on the phone he says to his friend dont worry it will come on your computer its the latest game yaar kaki comes in he says i will ring you later kaki says what later since you got the phone u always talk he says no i was studying just asking for notes kaki says you still havnt reformed from yesterday's hitting i know very well u were speaking about games and will get your phone after your examz he says i wont talk now she says no and goes @singhaniya's natik says to nandani has the sweets order been done she says yes rr comes he says the car booking is done i told them the time too anything else, gyatri says sit for 2 mins plus i need to ask sister when they are arriving daniya comes and says the tailor is here payal has sent it akshara says in our house there is a wedding andyou hve to work on urgent bases you can sit how many tailors you want

Part III

he says ok but designs akshara says we will show it to you she tells daniya to call rashmi dadaji and rb also arrives, the tailor phone rings its chandani he says your work will be done i am @singhaniya's she says what r u doing there he says they gave me the work of stitching, everyone looks shocked akshara takes the phone and says i was about to ring you we are going to cancel your contract she says what happned she says all the promises you made nothing was done according to that and without showing us you packed cheap gifts and priced them double chandani says your speaking wrong akshara says i am saying what i saw plus no one is happy with your work chandani says i dont knw what work u lot want saree's bought from the chawk you should told me i was giving u designer wear akshara says we know the difference between the two you can come here and take how much money we ow you we have stopped your advance cheque(πŸ˜†first tym singhaniya's used there brain there) you have decieved us big time she disconnects nandani says i will take the tailor to rashmi's room they leave gyatri says akshara stopped us making a mistake we trusted her dadaji says thats why i was saying no doing work on your own is better and you get hapiness from it (😑what was the point showing the wedding planner at the end it just prooved akshara and dadaji r right 🀒) vishambar says your saying right him and rajshri have come (wht was the point showing rajshri she is well annoying 😑🀒)rajshri says how did this happen gyatri a big theft (πŸ˜†if gyatri knew the police would caught the chor by now) akshara says ma what needed to happen has happened we dont want it to affect rashmi's wedding you lot sit down vishambar says we needed to say something you always considered me as your small bro dadaji with that right give us some responsibilty as well it ends there

Precap: natik says i said i would take rashmi's wedding responsibilty who needs to run the most is sitting in a corner akshara says why do you think like that your doing what you can she says i will come he see's on his plaster a smiley drawn on it πŸ˜†

sorry for the delay, any spelling error todays epi was ok i loved payal coming back i hope these 2 days come fast i am sick of rashmi's wedding track  🀒 problem ke bad problem, akshara must be joyed to get the responsibility back πŸ˜† how much i love natik 😳 hasnt he got any other dilouges to say and akshara's line is the same but being naksh fans any scene would do πŸ˜ƒ

dont forget to press the like button 😊

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
Sorry I am new here. When do normally the written updates posted for yeh rishta in this forum?

Thanks
Smile

Originally posted by smilelws85

Sorry I am new here. When do normally the written updates posted for yeh rishta in this forum?

Thanks
Smile

usually the updates are posted after hour of the epi being aired as i dont live in india i wait till the video's are uploaded so there a bit late 😊
when are you planning to update from incomplete to complete?
Thanks a lot Mariam for the nice update. Akshi Maata must be in heaven now, jo sab log unko recognize kar rahe hain, and she got so much of work and responsibility also.
thanx for the update..
i thought rr will be revealed in front of ss,but nothing happens...
happy that reshmis marriage will take place
Thanks for update nice precap
Thanks  for   the  update   mariam 
the precap was nice naitik repeating the same dialogs this days 
thanks 4 d WU
thanks for the update mariam...πŸ˜› yeh shadi kab khatam hogi????🀒