Written Update: July 18 Pavitra Rishta

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys bhalla is having problems logging on to IF so he sent me update via pm in my blog and requested me to put it up for you guys . I must admit , once bhalla commits himself , he really fulfills that commitment .

Pavitra Rishta July 18th 2011 Written Update

Written Update

Karanjkar House

Vinod, Manjusha and Sulochana are in their house. Vinod is telling his mother that he wants to move ahead in his life, and that is why they have to do all this. Sulochana is very sad and walks toward Manohar's picture. She Is saying to Manohar's picture, have you heard what they are saying? Our son gave me a dhoka today. Sulochana is saying that all of her sanskaars are gone to waste now and says it is good that you are not here to see all of this bad stuff happening. Vinod and Manjusha look annoyed. Sulochana grabs Vinod and says did you say that I do not have trust in you? Have you looked at your mother like this? Sulochana is asking for forgiveness from Vinod that she ever gave birth to him. Sulochana strictly tells Vinod that he did not do good at all, and says God never forgives people when their mother do not forgive and she tells Vinod that one day God will punish him. Sulochana says today she will also punish him by finishing their relation. Sulochana says he is no longer her son and she is no longer his mother. Sulochana asks Vinod if he thinks he snatched the house from her, he has snatched everything from her. A house is made by the mother's love and the father's blessings and that is what I am taking with me. Manjusha looks annoyed and Vinod looks like he is thinking. Sulochana tells Vinod that one day he will realize what he has lost. Sulochana looks at Manohar's picture, she takes it and is getting ready to exit the house. She pauses for a second but then leaves the house.

Satish's house

Varsha is lying down in her bed with her eyes closed. Archana and Vaishali are visiting the house. Vaishali is asking Satish how Varsha is doing. Satish says she is feeling a little better as the medicines are working and explains that he has to scold her to eat, or else she will not listen, and says I have gotten tired of this. Archana tries to wake up Varsha and Varsha wakes up. Right when Varsha wakes up, she asks for Soham from Archana. Archana hesitates to tell Varsha but says he is at aai's house. Archana scolds Varsha for being so careless about herself. Vaishali asks Varsha why she is doing this and her ego is hurting them too. Archana asks Satish to bring some food over but Vaishali volunteers to bring food. Archana tells Varsha to wake up and eat her food but Varsha refuses. Archana says it's ok, I will not talk to you again, or even come to her house. Varsha says tai and tries to stop her. Archana tells her to sit up and eat. Archana begins to feed Varsha and also she gives Varsha water. Varsha goes back to lie down and rest.

In a car

Aashna and DK are riding in their car. There is someone who is driving their car. The car slows down and comes to a stop. DK asks the driver what happened. The driver tells DK that there may be a problem with the car, and asks him to order for a new car. DK says no, and he asks for a mechanic to look at the car. The driver agrees to bring a mechanic over to look at the car. The driver leaves the car and DK and Aashna are sitting in the car which is stopped right now. DK asks Aashna if the generator problem of the project got fixed. Aashna tells DK that she went to visit them, and the matter has been solved. DK says I see. After a little while, DK tells Aashna that the weather is good. DK asks Aashna if they can walk and Aashna says sure. They both exit the car and begin walking.

On the street

Aashna and DK are walking. Aashna is telling DK that he is so unpredictable, and that she did not know that he would take her for a walk and asks DK if they are missing out on a lot like taking walks? DK tells Aashna that in order to get things, they also have to give up on things. Aashna tells DK that it feels very special to her that he is walking on the streets with her and says your company really makes me feel special and she thanks DK. DK tells Aashna that you are the most precious one in my life. Aashna and DK begin walking and Manav comes out of a car. Manav comes out of the car and asks DK and Aashna what they are doing on the streets. Aashna tells Manav that the car had broken down and they are looking for a mechanic. The driver comes back and says there is no nearby mechanic. Manav tells Aashna and DK that he will examine the car. Manav begins examining and fixing the car. Manav goes over inside the car and sees that is working. Aashna and DK look amazed. Aashna asks Manav how he did this. Manav tells Aashna that he used to be a mechanic at one time. DK says very impressive. Manav asks DK if they are going anywhere and DK tells Manav that they have a friend and they have opened a new restaurant has opened and they will drink coffee over there. DK asks Manav if he will come with them. Manav says sir, it will be my pleasure, but I have to take Archana out. Aashna says it's fine Manav, and tells him to celebrate with his wife. MAnav says bye to them and goes in his car.

Manav's car

Manav is looking at his hand, I think it got a little hurt from working on the car. E remembers a time when he used to work at a mechanic factory and Archana had helped his hand while Manav was lying down on the ground. Manav smiles at that memory and leaves the area in his car.

Outside a newspaper office

Savita and Sundri (the secretary) are walking in an office. There are a lot of people working on computers and Savita and Sundri are walking by those people. Savita goes to the lady at the front desk and asks who will they have to meet to take the pictures. The lady is telling Savita that it is the man in the glasses. Savita walks by all of the people at the office and finds the guy in glasses. Savita says some words to the guy. The newspaper guy wants to know what she is saying and asks her who she is. Savita tells the him that she is Savita Deshmukh. The newspaper guy nods. Savita says to the guy in English, you print my photo and you interview me today. The guy cannot understand and asks what are you saying? Savita says wait, I show photo, she tells Sundri to hurry up in getting the photo. Savita shows the guy her photo and the guy now knows what she wants. The newspaper guy asks do you want to print your photo and Savita says yes. The guy asks what should he write for the caption? Savita tells the guy what to write for the caption, (I can't really understand what she is saying) Another guy comes to the newspaper man and tells something about a robbery and that they should put that in the front page of the newspaper. The man leaves and the newspaper guy tells Savita that he can put her photo in but it will cost some money. Savita is angry that it costs some money and says the person who stole something did not have to pay anything to get his picture. The newspaper guy asks her to start stealing so she can get her picture for free. Savita gets angry and says you are asking me to steal? Savita says she is from a good home, and she is from a good family and tells the newspaper guy that my son is very good and has a good job and earns a lot. The man says that your son can be as rich as he wants, but you still have to pay to get the picture printed. Savita orders Sundri to take out money. The newspaper guy smiles at how Savita ordered Sundri. Savita tells the newspaper guy that the picture has to turn out good. The newspaper guy tells Savita that it will turn out just as good as how your picture turned out. The workers begin laughing and Savita gets angry at them for listening to other people's business and not doing their own work. Savita tells the newspaper guy that the photo must be in the newspaper tomorrow morning, or else you know me Savita Deshmukh. The newspaper guy nods that he will do as told. Savita and sundry leave the place.

At someone's house for the ladies club

Rasika and a few other ladies are at the ladies club. All the ladies are laughing. Rasika is telling the ladies bad things about Savita and is making fun of Savita. Rasika mocks Savita's voice that Savita was saying when I get my photo in the newspaper, I will become really busy, right secretary? Rasika and the other ladies start laughing at Savita. A phone call comes on Rasika's phone. Rasika says one minute and excuses herself from her friends. It is Manjusha on the phone standing outside the Karanjkar House. Manjusha is telling her mother that they have won. Rasika is confused. Manjusha says we have won, and she has left the house. Rasika asks who left the house? Manjusha tells her other that Vinod;s aai has left the house. Rasika is really happy to hear this and asks Manjusha how all of this happened. Manjusha says to her mother to just think that this is her daughter;s wonderful tactics. Manjusha says she is also happy for another reason. Rasika asks what is it. Manjusha tells her mother that she has gotten the house on her name. Rasika is really happy. Manjusha tells her mother she will call her later. Rasika is very happy to hear that Sulochana has left the house and the house is now on her daughter's name.

Karanjkar House

Vinod is sitting down on his bed looking sad. Manjusha is done talking on the phone and goes into the room and asks Vinod what has happened to him now and asks why is he looking so upset? Manjusha also asks him what is he worrying about? Vinod says he is thinking about his mother. Vinod says he does not know where she will go or where she will live. Manjusha tells Vinod that she has three daughters and three son in laws who are all from very good families who are earning money. Manjusha says aai can live there. Vinod tells Manjusha that she does not know aai, and says aai will not go to any three of their houses. Manjusha tells Vinod that it is alright if she does not go there and she adds that aai is not a child. Manjusha says that she can go anywhere to find a place to live. Manjusha tells Vinod that aai was not a burden on us, and neither did we have a problem with her, but too many fights happened each day, and says I got annoyed because of these daily fights. Manjusha tells Vinod that aai made it hard for them to live, and we had no other choice but to throw them out of the house, so what would we do? Manjusha tells Vinod that the house is so peaceful without aai and you are thinking about her? Manjusha tells Vinod not to think about aai anymore, but to think about Archu and what she will say when she comes. Vinod sternly tells Manjusha that you think about that, and says I can't handle Archu or her questions. Manjusha is confused and Vinod says he is going right now and how to handle everything, you think about it. Vinod leaves the room and Manjusha is trying to call after him but Vinod has already left. Manjusha is mad and is saying out loud in that this man is too much, and wonders why she married him. Manjusha says she will have to do something about this quick.

Outside on the streets

Archana and Vaishali are walking on the streets. Vaishali is asking Archana if the sarees they got for their mother was good. Vaishali says they will look great on her. Archana is looking tense and Vaishali notices it. Vaishali asks her sister what is the problem and asks what she is thinking about. Archana tells her sister that she is thinking about aai. Archana says she does not even know how aai adjusts in that home, as first she is getting older by the day, then next, Baba leaving. And then last comes our vahini, I wonder how she behaves with aai. Vaishali says that one day she saw what vahini was doing. Vaishali says that she was scolding aai so much, that I had to scold vahini too. Vaishali says she also told her mother that this was enough, and she would come with me. Archana says no Vaishu, I know you can't do this, because she still has hope that Baba will come back home, and when Baba comes back she wants all the happiness to be back in the home like there was before. Vaishli says that that was what aai was saying, that I will not come with you, but to tell you the truth, I can't see aai in this condition. Vahini is so mean to aai, and I wanted to tell you this before tai. Archana says she knows all of this but now she has decided that she will do something about aai, I will talk to Manav to get a maid set up for aai, and I will pay for the money. Vaishali says you are right tai, we should do this, as this will reduce vahini's taunts, and it will make aai feel better. Archana agrees. Vaishali says that she will head home now, she explains to Archana about her two sons being very wild. Archana tells Vaishali to take these sarees, Archana is carrying one bag and Vaishali is carrying one bag. Both say bye and are going. Sulochana is walking down on the other side of the street. Sulochana is recalling the time when Manjusha said that you will be the one to leave this house, because this house is no longer yours, and I have put the house on my name now. Manjusha was also saying that if you want to live in this house, you will have to abide to my rules. Sulochana is very sad and is holding Manohar's picture. Sulochana is remembering the harsh words from her daughter in law and her son and starts to cry.

Precap: Archana and Manjusha are at the Karanjkar House. Archana is asking Manjusha why she is crying. Manjusha asks Archana to forgive her. Archana asks Manjusha what happened and asks what are you asking forgiveness for. Manjusha is crying and is telling Archana about her and aai's fights, and in anger she has left the house. Archana is looking shocked.

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marlene123 thumbnail
o how i hate manju and i wish no one in this world has a son and daughter in law like vinod and manju
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Kools. For a moment, I did a double take, wondering if you've written a commentary instead of written update. 😆

This is for Bhalla: 👏
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the fab update Bhalla & Koolsadhu :)

Manjusha is evil to the core - Rasika's absolute image...why did'nt Sulochana call any of her daughters? What world do these people live in? Vinod is no less than a wimp...!!
Edited by Gauri22 - 12 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you 4 d update kool di...well i miss u a lotz🤗

i dnt rlli watch PR anymore..itz draging & draging
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bhalla man you simply Rock.

What a combo? Bhalla & Kools  Awww 👏  Mazaa aa gaya 😃
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Kools,
How are you? Thanks for helping with the update today 🤗

Bhalla,
You are a trouper!!  With all the problems you had, you still found a way for us to be able to read today's written update. Thanks
🤗
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys its not me . its bhalla's credit . From morning he has been touch with me on my blog via pm and he gave this update via pm .I merely copypasted it . someone has hacked his ip address . Yesterday he , me and Varsha got ssuch threatening pms . Mods r looking into this matter .
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for awesome update!!!
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Guys its not me . its bhalla's credit . From morning he has been touch with me on my blog via pm and he gave this update via pm .I merely copypasted it . someone has hacked his ip address . Yesterday he , me and Varsha got ssuch threatening pms . Mods r looking into this matter .

OMGGG relli...datz rlli bad...i bet itz some obessed fanz