Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

AB & BHPH Fans REPORT HERE -- LINKS ADDED!! pg 2

xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all!!

Firstly, thank you SO much for the overwhelming response to my mission: "send love" to AB. lol πŸ˜‰Im so happy you are all willing to help me get AB together, whether its an interview, or some new show, or BHPH2... in the future (meaning after their successful completion of their current new shows).

Now, to get this mission started, I have created this thread as our meeting/discussion place. As you all know, I have posted threads in the IPKKND and Preeto forums, as well as the AB Fanclub. In order to lessen confusion, and have us all talking about the same thing in the same place,... I have created this one thread here in the BHPH forum. Obviously, because we are getting AB back, and hoping for a BHPH2,.. this is the best and most appropriate place of meeting.

Below are a list of members (you have all been sent a PM)... All of the following members have either liked my posts on this mission, or have commented expressing desire to help and get AB back. I have you on the list, which means that you will help us send mails and start the mission. If you do not want to be on the list, and dont want to help, please PM me and I will remove your name. I hope all of the people on this list right now are willing to help though!!!

I will be posting here on this same thread soon with the links of where we can start sending mails!! So we will start on this mission in the next few days!! And with your help, Im sure we will get somewhere πŸ˜ƒ

Cinderella100 

ktms

maris08

ash91

Infofan 

sunaina02 

shilparoxx

anasuya43 

abfan1 

mahiem94 

izanami 

jassie_17 

shumi

keaun 

aquablue17

shaddi 

FebruaryFlower 

hkhb17

tina_1234 

FSM-93 

sanaya11 

rushi_shonaksg 

momma1128 

Prix3 

-sia- 

Minnie 

Miss-Pakiie-KMH

x-Sundas-x 

guessimgreat 

Vishwa

Ritu_Cute_2197

SS24

ayshran

prc_fan1

uzzy4evar

malluangel 

mirchi_tirchi 

shobrakapooor

There are SO many of you willing to help!!! If we all start sending mails together,.. WE CAN GET AN AB INTERVIEW FOR SURE!!!!!

Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How come my name is not on this list ...?? Add me please..!😳
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Okay great, Ria di that you have posted this in the BHPH forum!!!
Ummm.. I think that maybe you should post this topic in the IPKKND forum. I recently checked and it's not there.. we would most likely get more likes and members to join us because there's more people there than here. I don't think so in the Preeto forum because nobody answered or even liked your topic, " Calling All BHPH and AB Fans "... that's why..πŸ˜•
We are getting off to a great start!! Hopefully we'll get more people 😊
take care
shipsπŸ€—β€οΈ
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ria

In a short span of time You did a wonderful job.πŸ‘πŸΌWe will all  support you 100% .Thanks for adding my name.I have not seen IPKKND forum.I will go though it.For your effortsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mirchi_tirchi

How come my name is not on this list ...?? Add me please..!😳

So sorry I missed you dear,... You are now added :) Thank you for helping!!
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Ok, I will post this same list on the IPKKND forum,... but I will make it clear in that post that it is only for other people to come and add themselves if they want to help. All discussions will only take place here in the BHPH thread,...

See, I dont want the IPKKND forum people to get upset that we are having all this mission talk in their forum. Aur sehi bhi toh hai,.. hum uss forum mein kyun yeh sab baat karenge. Vahan sab ko BHPH ke barein mein tohri na pata hai.

But I will post this list, and people can add themselves! Thanks ships and anasuya
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
meri naam bhi add kar do na! plz
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shobrakapooor

meri naam bhi add kar do na! plz

Added :)
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: BarunAnkiLuv

Ok, I will post this same list on the IPKKND forum,... but I will make it clear in that post that it is only for other people to come and add themselves if they want to help. All discussions will only take place here in the BHPH thread,...

See, I dont want the IPKKND forum people to get upset that we are having all this mission talk in their forum. Aur sehi bhi toh hai,.. hum uss forum mein kyun yeh sab baat karenge. Vahan sab ko BHPH ke barein mein tohri na pata hai.

But I will post this list, and people can add themselves! Thanks ships and anasuya

Okayy great! Yah, that's what I said before na? It's a great idea to do the discussions HERE in the BHPH FORUM. Sirf kuch hi log pata hai BHPH ki barein mein.
Your welcome
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
UPDATE:

Everyone one the list, that has accepted my Friend request, has received a PM with instructions and links to email ids so that we can start the mission!

If you are on the list, but did not get my PM, it is because you have not accepted my friend request!! Please accept my request, otherwise I will not be able to send you PMs!!

For those who didnt get my PM, I have copied the message I sent at the end of this post.

Again, this mission will not be successful if we do not send LOTS AND LOTS of emails!! We need to show the news channels how much we really want this interview!! We need to do this together!!

Also, please keep in mind the situations of the actors as well. We want an Ankita Barun interview, but it will not be easy to get. They are both doing different shows, are on different sets, and are very busy actors. We have to really show these news channels how much we love them,... because they will have to work really hard to get Ankita and Barun together for us fans. 

Hi all,

Thanks so much for agreeing to help out in my mission to get an AB interview!!! If we all work hard in our mission, I am sure we will get an interview!!!

So STEP 1 is sending as many mails as humanely possible to the following news channels, and asking for an AnkitaBarun interview. As we all know, both Ankita and Barun are doing new shows, and are quite successful with their new roles. Which is why, asking for BHPH 2 is not a part of step 1. We all want them to be successful and want their shows to run for as long as possible, so we will wait on asking Sony for BHPH2. Lets first start on the AB interview. Here are the email ids:

SBS ---- [email protected]

SBB ---- [email protected]

WassupTv ---- [email protected] 

E24/U Me Aur Tv ----- [email protected]

THE GOAL:sendAT LEAST ONE EMAIL EVERYDAY to all of these email ids. The more emails each of us send, the sooner we will get an interview, so please please please send more than one if you can!!! I am going to be sending at least 5 emails everyday!!

I think it would be best if we all kept the same Subject for the emails, so that what we want is very clear to all the news channels. So..

the Subject of every email is :  "BHPH Fans want Ankita Sharma-Barun Sobti Interview!!!!"

If any of you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post in the mission discussion thread in the BHPH forum

Lets get started!!!!! Send emails everyday!!!

<3 Ria

PS -- I have already started sending mails :)

*If you do not want to help and would like me to remove you from the list for this mission, please reply via PM*

Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 12 years ago