Gauri's Muh Dikhayi Rasm - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Serial CD "Cheaters" ya "Emotional Aatayachar" ... full series with contact details ,...hehhehee

One more gift frm me ( I am so generous πŸ˜‰)
Brain...both left and right lobes 😳
Meri taraf se Adrak, Chai ka Patilla and Chai-patti πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Madam ka "adrak wali Chai" banane ka sapna poora ho jayega πŸ˜ πŸ€£
Meri taraf se ek black saree with long lal bindi and black kajal pencil so she can take full form of chudail...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
from me hearing aid. I think Gouri needs this urgently. I really think she have a hering problem. sab use kitna samjha rahe hai phir bhi use sunai he nahi aa raha.😊 Edited by vaibhi24 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by niharika_n

Guys Gauri didnt have her most important rasam...Muh Dikhayi
Her mom forogot to tell her the most important rasam...the newely wed get gifts from family members😍   
Poor Gauri is only getting silent laats πŸ˜†...kyun kyun kyun...kyun Gauri ki muh dihakyi nahi hui.Koi usse nahi samajhta..nobody bothers abt her crocodile smile 😭
Afterall thts her childhood dream to become Haveli's BV and get gifts πŸ˜‰
So I have decided to organise Muh dikhayi for her...everyone's invited and dont forget gifts 😳..no entry in haveli without gifts I have installed sorry appointed 😳 makkhan kaka at the main gate for gift checking...
Meri taraf se Gauri ke liya tape recorder...she can record her rattamar dialog and play it non stop.

I will pay doctor fees for her memory loss treatment so that she won't forget all the the truths about Dr. pujya jagat ji. Because, these days today evening she is shouting like hell and forgetting everything by tomorrow morning and smiles at everyone...
From my
Side Law Book To understand that her marriage is not legal. As she keeps yelling that  here marriage with jagya is legal
 meri taraf se tissue papers and  quickfix tube both😭       
meri taraf se some c grade movie dvd ...raagini mms... to watch alone until she comes out and seek forgiveness from aanandi Edited by geet138 - 12 years ago

Meri taraf se usse Glycerin nd Tissue Paper...Fake tears banane k liye nd den usse khud hi pochne k liye coz aur koi toh uske tears rokta nahi hai...Ab toh Dactar Jagaat bhi usse rote tym ajeeb tarah se dekhta haiπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ‘