Chit Chat

Paintings of Alexander Starodubov

Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I want to share some paintings of Alexander Starodubov .๐Ÿ˜ŠLet me at first share something about him...
Looking at his pictures of old Moscow, all the time trying to understand where scrapped or that story. You see the familiar architectural sites, churches, houses, streets, and often can not understand where is this particular place ...
Only after careful consideration you realize that all of Moscow Starodubova, this is painfully familiar and similar to the reality that is essentially the imagination of the artist!
Perhaps it is true that a picture of A. Starodubova like to buy Moscow officials and MPs ... His works were exhibited in numerous exhibitions and many paintings have found their way into various collections, both in Russia and abroad. A series of his works acquired, it is not by chance, a museum of Bulgakov in the distant Toronto, to illustrate its visitors a fantastic fairy-tale spirit of the Russian capital.
Alexander began to write late. After graduation, he served as IIA in the Armed Forces, and only after 30 years, began working as a professional artist. Since 1991. - Board Member PSNH (Professional Union of Independent Artists in Moscow)๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Prottasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My Another painting CC My CC 1
Index
Part 1
Edited by Prottasha - 12 years ago
poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘amazing paintings๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
love them
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ‘ wonderful paintings ...

I think this painter is particular in architectural paintings ... almost all his paintings are on buildings ... 

thankzzz for sharing ๐Ÿค—