Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

My questions  for the cool lady on the hot seat are : πŸ˜†

1)       What's your favourite quote?

2)       Define yourself in 3-5 words.

3)       If u could be one fruit, which one would it be?

4)       Your greatest strengths

5)       What do u hate about yourself?

6)       Favorite book

7)        Favorite dessert

8)       Your favourite person

9)       The one person who made u go weak in the knees

10)    The one person u admire the most

11)   Are u a Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholy or Phlegmatic personality?

12)   Your favourite movies and singers.

13)   Your favourite Disney character

14)   The one Hollywood star or Bollywood star u would like to meet?

15)   Which real life  hunk would u like to be stranded with in a lonely island?

16)   Soul mate or arranged marriage?

17)    Which  TV hunk would u like to be stranded with in a lonely island?

18)   You fell into the water, who do u want  to rescue you?

19)   Your  favourite scene in BALH

20)   Your favourite actor in BALH

21)   The first thing that comes into your head when u think of:

Ram ,Priya, Shipra, Kartik ,Natasha, Ayesha ,Niharika, KLEP Mamma,Sudhir

Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Maris u totally deserve it. loved all your answers.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

My questions  for the cool lady on the hot seat are : πŸ˜†

1)       What's your favourite quote?---The one in my signature-Eyes are window to the soul.

2)       Define yourself in 3-5 words.  ___-Patient, Perseverance, Focused, Unique and friendly.

3)       If u could be one fruit, which one would it be? I love mangoes, so guess I want to be as sweet as a Mango.

4)       Your greatest strengths---Patient listener  and supportive.

5)       What do u hate about yourself?--My short temperedness( sometimes I act and then think)

6)       Favorite book---Too many. But the most emotional one was  Anne Frank's Diary.Still shed tears everytime I read it.

7)        Favorite dessert___-I love fruit salads with honey (if this can be called as dessert since I dont like icecreams or sweets)

8)       Your favourite person---- Many people have influenced my life. Theres no one really favourite. Whoever is honest and good human being, my vote for them.

9)       The one person who made u go weak in the knees--My husband!!😳

10)    The one person u admire the most---- Probably my mother. Theres very little difference between admiration and love when it concerns her.

11)   Are u a Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholy or Phlegmatic personality? ----Am definitely a Sanguine very mildly choleric, positively not Meloncholic and definitely not Phlegmatic person. Am a cheerful, slightly short tempered,  optimistic and realistic person.

12)   Your favourite movies and singers---. The list is endless. I have a strong liking for 70s and 80s Hindi movies, partly due to the great musical hits Lata, Rafi, Kishore and Asha gave.These days I like movies made for multiplexes. A recent one is Stanely ka Dabba. A. R Rahman always inspires me and I love Shreya Ghosal.

13)   Your favourite Disney character---Without a doubt Mickey Mouse.

14)   The one Hollywood star or Bollywood star u would like to meet?--Hollywood I like to meet Jennifer Lopez : Bollywood I want to meet Madhavan. 

15)   Which real life  hunk would u like to be stranded with in a lonely island?--Positively my husband.Oh but hes not a hunk. But he will definitely compensate in all other factors.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

16)   Soul mate or arranged marriage?--Soul mate.

17)    Which  TV hunk would u like to be stranded with in a lonely island? Same as the above answer regarding the hunk.

18)   You fell into the water, who do u want  to rescue you?--I can swim reasonably well. So dont expect others to help me out.πŸ˜†

19)   Your  favourite scene in BALH----Actually I still can't get over those Promos. They were the reasons Iam  now hooked to it. Hopefully post marriage I get to see those lovely, cute moments.

20)   Your favourite actor in BALH--I like both Ram and Sakshi. There is an innate sense of beauty in them and they dont resemble as actors once they are in the shoes of Ram and Priya respectivley. That is  what  endearing me to them as well as to this serial.

21)   The first thing that comes into your head when u think of:
    Ram ,Priya, Shipra, Kartik ,Natasha, Ayesha ,Niharika, KLEP Mamma,Sudhir

Ram- Obese but  lovable guy.

Priya--Poised and realistic.

Shipra- Mother still confused about her past and present.

Kartik--Yet to gain foothold in adult  life.

Natasha--Can do without her.

Ayesha--Aspiring to be a model, but dosent try much in that dept.

Niharika--Sleek and smooth  . Person to watch out for always.

KLEP Mama--Oaf! Unwanted addition.

Sudhir-- Meek and week. Slightly hen pecked.

Aviva really liked your questions and loved answering them. Hope my answers were impressive too. Thanz a lot.
avivakirk thumbnail
Loved your honest and intelligent  answers! Btwn lots of similarity! Enjoy these moments!
avivakirk thumbnail
 Just wondering if it's difficult to congratulate members?????????
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi MarisπŸ˜ƒ

Congartulations!Enjoy the hot seat!

When I first got to know about Priya's character I had imagined this happy in her "Single" skin type of girl working, enjoying aerobics, yoga etc etc but was slightly disappointed by "I-am-not-single-by-choice" sad demeanor the CVs are portraying.

My question: If it were up to you how would you have etched Priya's character in the show?😳
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zuby sixer mara aapne! Mein kaise aur kya  jawab dun?

My question: If it were up to you how would you have etched Priya's character in the show?😳

If  Iam Priya, the first thing I would have done was make sure my double MA  qualification lands me in a better Job.
Secondly I would have made sure my father constructivley utilises his time, since he has an early retirement.

I would have wanted my mom to be proud of me always irrespective of the fact whether am slightly less beautiful and yet to get married or a bread winner of this family.

My deameanour should befit my personality. Never will I allow myself to be taken for granted nor will I allow others to steam roll me. My actions and words should earn me respect and love rather than ridicule and criticisms.

Marriage will not be a necessacity but a choice for me. love  if it happens is fine; but am not the one to chase rainbows nor mirages. A grounded person, realistic and truly try to be a  better citizen and good human being is more important for me.

Hope my slightly twisted answers were suffice to satisfy your curiosity Zuby.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maris08

If  Iam Priya, the first thing I would have done was make sure my double MA  qualification lands me in a better Job.
Secondly I would have made sure my father constructivley utilises his time, since he has an early retirement.

I would have wanted my mom to be proud of me always irrespective of the fact whether am slightly less beautiful and yet to get married or a bread winner of this family.

My deameanour should befit my personality. Never will I allow myself to be taken for granted nor will I allow others to steam roll me. My actions and words should earn me respect and love rather than ridicule and criticisms.

Marriage will not be a necessacity but a choice for me. love  if it happens is fine; but am not the one to chase rainbows nor mirages. A grounded person, realistic and truly try to be a  better citizen and good human being is more important for me.

Bravo!πŸ‘ That's the woman after my own heart.  That is how I expected her to be. Of course we all make sacrifices sometimes as a daughter & sometimes as a sister (yet to be a wife & mom) but no one is allowed as you say to steam roll over me.

Lovely "straight" answers,Maris.😊 Thank you!
avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Excellent QUESTIONand befitting answers...A woman is a complete human being in herself...she doesn't have to don on the other roles of a wife,sister...to make her feel complete.