Bade Acche Laggte Hai

DOTW...*Match POINT*...

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It is said ~trip over love and u may get up..fall in love and u fall forever~..AT LAST..soon ram wil tie a knot with priya and this match made in heaven wil meet on earth!..after which wil begin the unique journey of how raya wil fall in love with each other and learn to cherish this beautiful bond of marriage..BEFORE THIS happens..here are a list of few things i thought of to discuss this week...*WHOM DO u think wil fall in love first..ram or priya..*WHAT DO u think wil there wedding night be...*HOW wil first raya hug happen and who wil be the one to initiate..last and most tricky one *WHAT DO U WANT raya's honeymoon to be like..which ofcourse happen thanks to vikram and neha!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
wow such an awesome discussion..its jus fab ha...m so much excited about dis nw...u brought to d notice most of d things... 
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yup most of the things lol waiting for ur answers dear!
ssman1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ashima_Mishal, I'll try to put some thoughts to the most important and most debate-worthy question in your initial post -

.*WHO DO u think wil fall in love first..ram or priya..?

I think that Priya will consciously and gradually fall in love with Ram, because she believes it is how it should happen in arranged marriages.  She knows how to make it happen.  She has great role models in her parents - very different, but clearly love each other, tolerate the other's idiosyncracies (esp Shipra's!!).  She will take the trouble to learn Ram's good and bad points, be supportive and nurturing, and yes, bring humour to the relationship.  She will understand his affection-starved upbringing, his controlling step-ma, his oily uncle, his dysfunctional half-siblings. She may hide that forever from Ram so that he never gets a hurt that he will not recover from.

Ram on the other hand has grown up with no love, with family that does not care for him.  No mention of his mother so far, but his father was no role mode.  Maybe Vikram & Neha.  Before he came into the relationship, he had already given up on finding any love.  So his love will start on a subconscious level, he does not consciously know how to create that love, and when it hits him he will fall like a ton of bricks.   It will not be smooth, there will be an ocassional slip backwards in his progress.  But o boy, when it happens he will be FLOORED.

So I think equal, one consciously, one subconsciously.  Same rainbow at the end.

Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOVE THE DOTW ๐Ÿ‘...!!! .. i'll be back with my answers by tomorrow...

right now, i gotta study for my bio final ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Forever_in_love - 12 years ago
Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*WHOM DO u think wil fall in love first..ram or priya.

They both should fall in love at the same time.. i don't want any confusion on this show.. LOL ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.*WHAT DO u think wil there wedding night be...

-hmm..interesting Q.. i guess it will be a veryy difficult/strange situation for both of them.. they'll be uncomfortable with each other on their 1st nite 2gether.. dont know wht else to predict..๐Ÿ˜‰

*HOW wil first raya hug happen and who wil be the one to initiate..

-I THINK, It will be one of those moments where they'll just hug each other without realizing it.๐Ÿ˜ณ. I think Priya will be the one to initiate

last and most tricky one *WHAT DO U WANT raya's honeymoon to be like..which ofcourse happen thanks to vikram and neha! 

hmmm.. i want their honeymoon to be the MOST ROMANTIC .. where they should start having feelings for each other... Ram and Priya having most romantic scenes...BUT THAT'S NOT HAPPENING...

I know its just my dream...so here is WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN...we all know its gonna be a different type of honeymoon..where Ram would be making business phone calls.. and priya reading books.. lol.. ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Forever_in_love - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WHOM DO u think wil fall in love first..Ram or Priya.

I want both of them to fall in love with each other at the same time b'caz don't want either of them to suffer from pangs of unrequited love...Tv reality being different  so predicting Ram would fall in love as he gets a partner  who calls a spade a spade and would love him truely...Priya has to find out what a gem of  a man   she married ...She would learn of his sacrifices and protect him from the wily foxes  surrounding  him and then fall for him 
WHAT DO u think wil there wedding night be...*HOW wil first raya hug happen and who wil be the one to initiate..
The wedding night will  be in a tropical  paradise where u have lots of sunshine and rain...Something frightens Priya and she runs into the arms of Ram...๐Ÿ˜ณHugs follow and it leads into magic moments  for both of them
 and most tricky one *WHAT DO U WANT raya's honeymoon to be like..which ofcourse happen thanks to vikram and neha!
Lots of  fights and making up...Learning in the process that they are Siamese twins๐Ÿ˜†and love each other .