BV Written Update 19th July 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

phooli successfully stopped gauri from shouting in the middle of the road!!
๐Ÿ˜†
well done phoolie!
so the letter truth came out...
god will never forgive j according to phoolie...i hope that will become true...

Today's episode Completly belonged to phooli๐Ÿ‘-FANTASTIC!!! ๐Ÿ‘-
Her anger at anandi for hiding her pain was so real,such an emotional reunion..
Anandi may not fight for herself but phooli certainly will and she blasted jagya right on the road ,completly blew away all his 'true love ' theories when she questioned about the love letters he had send to anandi through her.That left jagya without answers ..
And THEN with one gesture and 'I dont talk to strangers '๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ she managed to do what no one else in singh family  has-Shut gauri up..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Phooli and anandi-This  a friendship that has stood the test of time and always will,they will fight for each other  come what may..
Wow phooli Wow!!..๐Ÿ‘
Finally Phooli revealed a lot of the things that Jagat did in the past which he would not have done had he not felt something for Anandi, they way he was trying to 'hide his face' showed clearly that he was caught out.

Phooli OWNED the episode today
and Anandi OWNED the precap

LOL
exactly jyo...!!
jo koi naa kar paya woh phoolie ne kar dikhaya...!!
she stopped g ...saying that...i don't  speak to stangers!lol
dr sahiba speechless!!

really a true frd of anandi๐Ÿ‘!
Originally posted by khusi_*

phooli successfully stopped gauri from shouting in the middle of the road!!
๐Ÿ˜†
well done phoolie!
so the letter truth came out...
god will never forgive j according to phoolie...i hope that will become true...

Thats what i loved khushi,phooli ne gauri kii bolthi๐Ÿ˜ต bandd karr dii..๐Ÿ˜† 
yes the epi completely belonged to phooli and her every word just hit the right nerve but unfortunately g is too thick skinned so it wont affect her much..she will blast it out all on A and then again start coochie cooing with j as if nothing ever happened. And just loved the way she stopped g from starting of her nonsense speech again.
Originally posted by khusi_*

exactly jyo...!!
jo koi naa kar paya woh phoolie ne kar dikhaya...!!
she stopped g ...saying that...i don't  speak to stangers!lol
dr sahiba speechless!!

really a true frd of anandi๐Ÿ‘!
sahi mein dost ho toh aisa ho๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ,when i was watching i remembered that first scene of balika vadhu-remember phooli running across sands  to anandi's school --sare gaonwalon ke samne gauri ka loudspeaker band karr diya...so happy๐Ÿ˜ณ
Looking forward to tomorrows episode now. Finally anandi retorts rather then looking all doom and gloom and juat listening to everything that is thrown.at her. LOL she didnt even say anyrhing to phooli and she is getting blasted, maybe phooli shoild have.mentioned that, but then again she didnt know about gauri and her mental state.
Thanks for the update!

What a power packed episode. Phooli was too good. Great acting too! finally get to see some one from Anandi's side of the family brought into the pic and questioning J. No other family member knows about how romantic J was than Phooli. Felt so nice to hear her reveal all the truth about J's so called "loveless" past.

Unfortunately G is still blindfolded. G instead of realizing and pondering on the truth gets defensive and starts yelling at A itself. Go yell at that Godforsaken husband of yours for presenting a different story to you. By hook or by crook she needs acceptance. Unless she proves A down in the eyes of the family and the village her bruised ego is never going to get satisfied. Bhairav correctly pointed out to her yesterday that she is here to teach the family a lesson for wronging her.

The precap was so good. Was G mirror imaging her self realization on A? The accusations just makes no sense in A context, but has a lot of relevance when it comes to G actions. What a reply A. Finally open your mouth girl. You need not keep listening to unnecessary people. ๐Ÿ‘