Pavitra Rishta July 19 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone, I would love to thank you guys a lot for being very patient for yesterday's update😊. I'm very sorry for the delay I would also love to thank my dear friend Kool Di for putting up yesterday's update for me, she did a very big favor for me yesterday which I can't ever forget. Thanks very much Kool DI🤗 Okay, here we go with today's update!

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Savita and Damodar are in their house. Vandita is also visiting her maternal home working in the kitchen. Savita is talking to someone on the phone telling someone that they will do their party tomorrow. Damodar is coughing. Savita gets annoyed by his coughing so she says she will call them later. Savita is really angry and accuses her husband for not having any manners while eating. Damodar says how will I learn manners? When God was teaching me manners, you were fighting with me. Damodar says I never got the chance to learn any manners. Savita yells shut up! Shut up you, I no talking to bevda Savita says. Damodar says you taunt me in English? You see what I will do now. Vandita leaves the kitchen and attends to her parents. Vandita tries to calm down her father. Savita says to Damodar what will you do to me? You keep drinking all the time, and one day you will realize your mistake of always drinking. Vandita tells her mother to stay quiet and to calm down. Savita says do not tell me to calm down, tell your father. Savita tells Damodar not to drink alcohol but to drink water. Damodar is now drunk and says because I am coughing, you are taking advantage of that. Damodar asks Savita what can she do to him? Damodar says he will not die that soon so she can't have the house on her name. Both start fighting and Vandita tries to calm down both her parents. Damodar and Vandita leave the room and Savita is angry and says that just because this bevda has the house on his name does not mean anything. I will talk to my son into getting me my own flat.

Karanjkar House

Archana is entering her maternal home. She is calling for her mother. Manjusha is sat in the corner of another room. Archana does not know that her mother has gone so she tells her that she has got new sarees for her. Manjusha is saying very quietly, this Archu has come, now she will ask me questions, and I will have to answer them. And I have not thought of any answer yet. Manjusha says to herself that she will have to answer her questions sooner or later, so think what you will say. Archana is going around the whole house looking for her mother. Archana looks in the kitchen and can't find her mother. Manjusha has a plan. She begins to fake cry on the bed with her head down. Archana comes into the room where Manjusha is crying. She asks Manjusha if she has seen aai. Archana asks why are you crying vahini? Manjusha stands up and is crying and says please forgive me Archu. Archana asks what happened vahini, why are you asking for forgiveness? Manjusha says please forgive me, and says that aai and myself had a fight, and it got very extreme, that she had left the house. Archana is shocked to hear that her mother has left the house. Archana says aai has left the house? Where did aai go? Manjusha is still fake crying and says I thought she had left in anger, and just went somewhere nearby, and come back when she becomes calm, but she has still not came back yet. Manjusha says I am having lots of tension right now. Archana falls for this and says not to take tension and she will look for her. Archana leaves the room and is calling for her mother. Manjusha follows after her. Archana leaves the house and Manjusha is really happy and sits down. Manjusha is saying she had to do a lot of drama for this and says this is enough Bappa, and then says why I am I thinking so much? If I had to do a little bit of drama in my life, then what is wrong in that? Manjusha says to herself about Archana, go and look for aai outside, until then I will plan for the future. Manjusha is smiling.

Karanjkar House

A little later, Archana goes over and tells Manjusha that she did not find aai anywhere and that she called the neighbors but they are not over there, I don't know where she is. Manjusha puts up a fake act and says I am really worried and says how will I answer Vinod? Archana is looking at the stand where Manohar Baba's picture used to be. Archana notices that it is missing. Manjusha pretends to be worried and says I think aai took this photo with her when she left. Archana says this means that aai has left this house forever. Archana is very sad to know that her mother is gone forever. Manjusha looks from behind and smiles but Archana can't see this.

Karanjkar House                                

Archana and Manjusha are at the Karanjkar House. Archana is sitting down and is looking very sad. Manjusha looks at her annoyed. Manav comes in the house calling for Archana. Archana is crying rushes over to hug Manav. Manjusha looks annoyed. Manav asks Archana why is she crying? Archana is talking while crying and says aai has left the house. Manav is shocked and Manjusha is annoyed. Manav gives a glance at Manjusha and asks Archana why aai left. Archana tells Manav that vahini got in a argument with aai and aai left the house in anger. Manjusha pretends to look worried and says I don't know where aai has left. Manav asks Manjusha when aai left. Manjusha says about a half an hour ago. Manav consoles Archana and says we will look for her outside. Archana says no Manav, we can't find aai as I have looked everywhere, and says she even called the nearby neighbors and friends but no one knows where she is. Archana starts to cry again and tells Manav about Baba's photo has gone. Archana says to Manav that because Baba's photo has gone, this means aai will never come back. Manav tells Archana that they will look for her. Both Manav and Archana leave the house and Manjusha is relieved.

In a car

Manav and Archana are in their car. Manav is driving the car and Archana is looking for her mother. They are driving a pretty long way. Archana is crying and Manav is telling Archana not to cry and that they will definitely find aai. Manav and Archana get out of their car and both begin walking and looking for Sulochana.

Outside on the streets

Both Archana and Manav are walking in different places looking for Sulochana. None of them have found Sulochana as of yet.

In the car at nighttime

Manav and Archana are now back in their car. Manav is driving the car and Archana is calling Vaishali and is asking her if aai is at her home. Vaishali is talking from her house and says no, aai is not at our house and asks why. Vaishali asks Archana why she is sounding so worried. Dharmesh is looking at Vaishali. Archana tells Vaishali that aai has left the house. Vaishali says how did this happen? Archana says she will tell her everything. Archana says to come home and she will also call Varsha. Vaishali says ok, and if yousomething about where aai is please call me immediately. Archana says ok.

Dharmesh's house

Dharmesh is standing there and Vaishali is telling Dharmesh to go to aai's house. Dharmesh asks Vaishali what happened? Vaishali tells Dharmesh that aai has left the house.

Satish's house

Satish is on the phone with Archana and is shocked that aai has left the house. Archana says that this means that aai is not at your house. Varsha enters the room. Satish says no. Archana says where could aai have gone? I have called Vaishu already, she is not over there. Satish says we will need to find aai. Satish tells Archana that he will go to aai's house and we can all meet there. Archana says ok. Satish puts the phone down and Varsha asks Satish what happened? Satish tells Varsha that your mother has left the house. Varsha is shocked and Satish says that he will go to aai's house. Varsha says she will also go with him but Satish says that you are not feeling well. Varsha says that she is feeling fine, and she will feel weird being over here alone. Satish finally agrees to let Varsha come home with him. Varsha says to wait one minute, and that she will change and get ready.

Deshmukh House

Savita is at her house and the phone rings at her house. Savita gets annoyed and calls for Sundri. The phone is ringing, and Savita is calling for her lovely Sundri but Sundri is not there. Savita is wondering where Sundri ran off, and Savita is annoyed that she herself has to pick up the phone. Savita picks up the phone and says hello, Savita Deshmukh speaking. It is Manav on the phone. Savita says oh, it is you beta? Savita tells him to talk. Manav asks his mother if Sulochana aai is at her house. Savita says why would she be here so late at night? Savita asks what happened beta? Manav tells his mother that Sulochana aai has left the house. Manav tells his mother that they have been looking for aai but could not find her. Savita asks her son what happened. Manav tells his mother that he will tell her everything when he comes home, but he will put the phone down right now. Manav says that if Sulochana aai comes to our house then please call me. Savita says ok beta. Manav and Archana are in their car looking worried. Back at the Deshmukh House, Savita is thinking in her head how could Sulochana tai leave the house so suddenly? Savita thinks that the witch named Manjusha must have done something for sure.

Outside on the streets

Sulochana is walking on the streets at nighttime. Sulochana is holding Manohar's picture and is remembering a flashback of when Vindo was really nice to her. Vinod was saying to his mother that you have done a lot for us, and now it's time for us to do something for you, until now you have been living for us, you have never thought about yourself. Sulochana is holding little Punni at that time. Vinod was telling his mother that he wants to have her live for herself now. Sulochana now recalls a flashback of when her daughter Varsha and Vinod got gifts for her. Vinod had given a kiss to his mother. Now Sulochana is recalling a happy moment with her and her whole family happy and dancing together. Now Sulochana remembers recently when Manjusha said if you want to live in this house, you will have to live according to my rules, and if you do not you can leave this house. Sulochana remembers when Vinod said when I wanted the house papers I begged to you to give me the house papers but you always made an excuse, that's why we had to do all of this. It is complete nighttime and Sulochana is on the street crying looking at Manohar's picture. She is saying to Manohar it is good that you had left the house, otherwise if you saw what bad our son did you would not be able to live. Sulochana says all of my sanskaars are gone to waste. Sulochana thinks where will she go now. Sulochana says but so what, I have three daughters and three son in laws, all three of them will allow me to live there. Sulochana decides to go to her daughter's house. Sulochana wonders that if they will ask me questions. Sulochana says what should I do, how do I tell them what bad my son did. Sulochana says she will die of embarrassment by telling them and says she can't see her sanskaars getting hurt, and comes to a conclusion that she will not go to any of her daughter's houses. Sulochana says she will go just where God wants her to go.

Karanjkar House

Archana, Manav and Manjusha are at the house. Manjusha tells Archana and Manav that she is really tense and wonders where they will look for aai. Archana asks Manjusha what happened that made aai leave the house so suddenly. Manjusha is about to say something but Satish and Varsha come in the house. Satish asks Manav if they got to know anything about where aai was. Manav says no. Varsha asks them what happened that made aai leave the house? Archana says to Varsha that she also wants to know what happened and is trying to ask vahini but. Vaishali and Dharmesh come in the house. Vaishali asks them if they got to know anything about aai. Manav tells them that they do not know anything about where aai is. Satish tells Manav that they should not waste time over here and they should look for aai but Manav says that he has looked everywhere for aai but they could not find her. Vaishali asks how did aai leave the house though? Vinod comes in the house calling for his mother. Vinod is shocked to see everyone at the house. Vinod is happy to see everyone and asks when did they come. Everyone looks worried and nobody answers Vinod. Vinod asks someone to say something. Manjusha tells Vinod that aai has left the house. Vinod is shocked and says aai has left the house. Manjusha is almost fake crying now and says yes. Archana and Varsha are crying now. Vinod asks but why? Manjusha says that she does not know. Vinod says by any chance did you do anything? All eyes are on Manjusha now. Manjusha is crying and says no, she did not say anything. Vinod says that aai can not just leave the house without any reason. Vinod says you definitely said something mean to her. Manav smirks at Manjusha. Vinod is now really angry at Manjusha and yells at her saying I told you so many times never to fight with aai, but you never listen! (He is just acting this) He is almost about to hit Manjusha. Vinod yells and says because of you aai has left the house. Manjusha looks really angry. Vinod says where will I look for her? I took care of her with so much love BUT BECAUSE OF YOU! He is almost about to hit Manjusha again. Vinod is crying now and says where did you go aai, where will I look for you? Manjusha is trying to calm Vinod down. Vinod is sad as both his parents have left the house now. Vinod says he is very shameful as the person who gave birth to him when he was very short to now his own tall height has now left the house.  Vinod is crying and yelling AAI! Manjusha is making faces and thinking in her head this Vinod is too much, he is overacting, I better stop him before our plan gets spoiled. Vinod is almost about to fall down.

Karanjkar House

Vinod is almost about to fall down and Manav comes to console him. Manav tells Vinod not to worry and that they will look for aai. Vinod says where will we find aai? Vinod says aai has gone very far from us now. Archana and the sisters are in a terrible state right now. Vinod wonders where aai is and how aai is, what condition she is in, if she is existing right now or not. Vinod is terribly crying right now while saying this. Vinod puts a hand on Manav and says you are right, we will look for aai. Satish says that aai is not that far away, we should all look for her. Vinod tells everyone to go and look for aai and he says he will be back in one minute. Vinod and Manjusha are the only remaining ones in the house right now. Manjusha scolds Vinod for overacting and says what if someone saw? Vinod asks if this is first time in acting? Manjusha says I know, but you should have at least cared for me. Vinod says how could he pay attention to her in front of everyone? Thay are talking very quietly and Manjusha is saying what if someone got suspicious? Vinod tells Manjusha to quietly sit fown and says if someone saw then what will happen? Manjusha is really angry and Vinod leaves the house.

Outside the Karanjkar House

Everyone except for Manjusha is standing outside the Karanjkar House and all are panicked. Varsha says what will we do now, how will we find aai? Manav says I think we should inform the police. Satish says yes, I will come with you to the police station. Archana says to Manav that she will also come with him. Manav tells Archana to stay over here, and that if anything happens, he will call her. Manav and Satish are about to go when Dharmesh says to Satish that he has some important work to do, so he will not be able to come with them. Manav gets angry and says did anyone ask you to come with us? Manav tells Dharmesh that if he wants to go to his home then he can go. Dharmesh says that he was not talking to him, and that there is no need for him to say anything in between. Dharmesh says what do you want to prove, that only you are worried for aai and not me? Dharmesh says that he had to go for some important work that's why. Manav says that by forgetting about aai, you are going for your own work, and this shows who is important for you. Dharmesh says do you think I am making excuses on purpose, and that I do not want to help you, if it is like that then you should go home and I will look for aai. Manav is about to say something back when Satish tries to calm them down and says right now is not the time to fight, and right now looking for aai is more important. Satish tells Varsha to go home with Vaishali and that he will come pick her up. Varsha says no Satish, and someone needs to be with tai. Varsha tells them that she will go with tai to take care of Soham and Sachin. Manav tells Varsha and Archana to go together and tells Satish to come on with him. Dharmesh sys let's go Vaishali. Vaiahali takes a look at Archana and then leaves. Archana is left looking sad.

Precap: Archana and Manav are at their house. Archana is crying and is telling Manav that she is wondering how aai is and what condition she is in, Archana says she thinks she is almost dead now as first Baba has left and now aai has left the house. Manav tells Archana that aai has not gone anywhere and that we will look for her tomorrow. Manav tells Archana not to cry or else his confidence will also go down. Manav asks Archana if she wants that to happen. Archana says no.

Enjoy!😊
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
thnx bhalla .. lol... today parag stole the show .. vinod's dramebaazi had me in splits ...
and ya ... that brief manav-dharmesh spat .. with satish in between them .. and their wives in the background with their "oh god ! not now !"  expressions .. was fun to watch   
Originally posted by lunza

thnx bhalla .. lol... today parag stole the show .. vinod's dramebaazi had me in splits ...
and ya ... that brief manav-dharmesh spat .. with satish in between them .. and their wives in the background with their "oh god ! not now !"  expressions .. was fun to watch   

Hi lunzi, yes Vinod did do good acting today, I liked watching the little Manav-Dharmesh argument. I hope Satish stood for Manav. Yes, overall today's episode was based on Sulochana today. Not one minute passed by without the word aai or Sulochana aai😆
Bhalla, its much appreciated how committed you are to this forum and your designated duty. 👏

Boring episode. Varsha is such a chalu person. 

Thanks for the wonderful update Bhalla!
duh .. savita has more dimag than the rest of the characters ..
see how shrewdly she guessed manju would have done something to drive sulo out ...( and manav didnt even explain anything on the phone ... she guessed  it on her own..)
Thanks for the WU bhalla😊
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Bhalla, its much appreciated how committed you are to this forum and your designated duty. 👏

Boring episode. Varsha is such a chalu person. 

Thanks for the wonderful update Bhalla!

Thanks very much nikita, but this is my duty and I enjoy writing updates for you😊
Originally posted by Ankifan

Thanks for the WU bhalla😊

Not a problem at all divya😊
Originally posted by lunza

duh .. savita has more dimag than the rest of the characters ..
see how shrewdly she guessed manju would have done something to drive sulo out ...( and manav didnt even explain anything on the phone ... she guessed  it on her own..)

Yes lunzi, I was surprised how Varsha and Vaishali did not even catch on to this, we know Archana is silly and will not know that MAnjusha is behind this, but I liked how Savita caught on to Manjusha being the culprit. She knows how bad the MAnjusha Rasika duo can be
Originally posted by bhallarox

Not a problem at all divya😊
Glad to know u got ur Id back, hope the issue gets solved soon. 
I think this is the second time u faced it..