19th July Written Update-Shahdi ki date 9/8/2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Dheere Dheere Haule Haule Chupke se ab hoga

Kehtey hai yeh pyaar jisey hum na janey Kab hoga

Bade aache Lagte Hai 
Yeh mausam ye baatein or

Tum...😳

Video Update
(By Nipun)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1734392

BALH 19th July 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with Natz seeing herself in mirror and saying how can Natasha kapoor can b so beautiful then she saw her stomach and say how can't  b pregnant otherwise my figure i should tell about this to karthik Neharika come and say Natz you will not tell anything to karthik but remember when karthik will tell Ram then how ram will react and all his love affection will end so let your marriage happen then after wards what ever you want to do with this pregnancy is your decision. Karthik comes and ask neharika that he want to talk with Natz alone. Neharika agrees and leaves Karthik remember the slap Natz give him angry look.

Scene shifted to priya house priya come back home shipra is all happy and tell priya that neharika call today and say now karthik and natz is comfortable with their marriage so Ram and priya marriage will not cancelled.😳 Sudhir tell priya that your mom is flying in air and she has call everyone in society😆 Shipra give sweet to everyone. Priya sat to herself whatever will happen in my life i will handle i just want everything OK in karthik life😳 

thank u so much for super amazing update friend👏👍🏼

well after a long time I can say finally a very good Episode tonight and it was worth watching😃
 Thanks for posting the awesome episode update today!👏
thank you for the fab update Natasha :)
thanks for the update!
Thanx for the update!

LOL at Eeny meeni myni mo and the tablets.
😆
thank you natasha, for a very nice update.
thank u for ur update..
very funny,interesting  episode..
God bless you..
thanks for the narration, even my anniversary is on 9th august😉