Relive Remix - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
exactly!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I hope u will understand this smrits... because u may realise in the future that I may have changed a lot in many aspects (ofcourse the thing that remix and ashi gave me will never change)...but u have to remember that whatever we change will never change ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

I am really sorry for not coming online often..and even in the future when I wont be able to come online.. but I hope u forgive me for that.. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

EDITED (because IF doesnt allow spamming ๐Ÿ˜ก)

okieee...gnite ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— take care.. love u loads!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Edited by mads - 12 years ago
Heyy great post nappy!!! Its always nice to come back to this forum even though remix has been gone from my life for a long time. Thats because I have so many memories here. I made a lot of friends here in this forum and I like to think that I would always remember those days of my life as one of the very best that I could live. Those days were part of my childhood.

And those days really knocked off one theory from my head, that of 'distance creating a barrier' to relationships. I have friends from this forum who I'll probably never ever meet in real life and yet will always know some of my darkest secrets.

So I would always thank remix and this forum for that.
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—hello everyone ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Firstly nitzieee ( been a real long tym... howz u ) awesome post makes me relive all the moments...i first came on this forum for Remix only... love Remix and will always do... 
Have made some really awesome friends here .. though i might not come to the forum or might not come online much.. or itz been a long tym that i have been in touch.. i really miss u all and will always b in touch :)
first of alll thanks alot nitz for this ... n being very frank cudnt read d whole post bt i m sure it wud b awesome ... since anything related to remix has to be awesomeee

remix in on word for me is life ... if remix wsnt there in my life ... than it wud have been incomplete ... remix has given me alot and i owe alot to remix ... reallly wannna write moree bt just lacking wordsss n need 2 leave also bt thnxxx every1 ...thnx alll remix fans ...

Originally posted by mads

exactly!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I hope u will understand this smrits... because u may realise in the future that I may have changed a lot in many aspects (ofcourse the thing that remix and ashi gave me will never change)...but u have to remember that whatever we change will never change ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

I am really sorry for not coming online often..and even in the future when I wont be able to come online.. but I hope u forgive me for that.. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

EDITED (because IF doesnt allow spamming ๐Ÿ˜ก)

okieee...gnite ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— take care.. love u loads!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

and what exactly makes you think i won't understand? ok I get it i may be a bit stuck up and stubborn and I may take time to accept really big changes but as long as the essence remains same the evolution doesnt matter u know what i mean? And plus I did learn or at leats i am trying to learn the basic law of life that change perhaps is the only constant thing๐Ÿ˜† and how we experience it is totally on us...stop being so weary about me I know things have happened in your lfie that must have changed u and its a good thing u r growing and evolving not changing...see if u changed na mads u wldnt want to be here even for few moments fact that somewhere u still feel that connect means u r u...and dnt say such big heavy words like forgive me and crap hen i say I hate u for nt being ol i am always kididng so hush man...just be happy and keep showing up every now and then
Harshuuu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

lol the way u said its part of ur childhood hahah its making me feel like a buddha man...not childhood say teenage that still not that faaar off from where I ws when Remix happened๐Ÿ˜†

but ikr? those good old days they wld always be part and parcel of our lives...i think in many ways Remix initiated us into the virtual world and I feel its only via this world that I really truly got to know my own self-remembering ur online world vs real world wal lh entry here...remember?...seriously when i look back now am feeling how much u know being here and expressing here made me discover my own self...

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 12 years ago
hahahahaa smritiii :P do u even rememba ME???? thts my 1st questionn 2 uuu! i doubt ittt yaaa :P yy n how will i forget my ID n password???? i open IF practiclly oine a week if nothin elsee n everytym i open it i am on rf ofcrsss! i doo kno whts happnin kaafiii:P howw hvv u beeennn????

kaviii:) gudd 2 cc u:) kaisii haiii???? i stilll miss eatinn ur headd yaaa:P

aashniii:P:P my mad mad frnddd! kya chal rha haii n alll????? its beeen sooo lnggg!

halshuuu!!!! i soo agre wthh uu! i thinkk all of us hvv had our childhoodd dayss hree! n some of d bestt memoriess eva possibleee!

bolne ke lie toh dis plce is just a forumm but it was life for us! family frndsss n everythinn u can calll ittt! d biggest n smallest thng out hree wud make a helll of a diffrnccc! n thts alll becauseee of remixxx! so i guess tht explains wht remmix is 4 all of usss apart fromm itsss othaa aspectsss aswell:P
vanshu u r making me damn senti looove u man like i said even upon meeting each other after months if u cna feel this one emotion this weird sens of nostalgia and sens of belonging THAT defines what Remix and this forum means to us

how have u been lil vansh must have grown up like hell right? i guess m m seeing u almost after an yr or so gah good to see u vansh so good to see uuu
yooo yooo yooo dyooo...heylooo everyoneee!! Yay you are all here!!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Firstly thanks for all those compliments...sigh I so deserved themโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

but anyways yay you are all here...omg I dont even know how it feels...seeing all these ids here...vanshhh!! OMG! we have not even talked since ages and I literally have no cluee what is going on with you...how are youuu???๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Bublaiii...seriously Remix will never fade away...atleast not for me because this show has given me so much and I have grown up with this show...so now this show will not fade away for meโ˜บ๏ธ and will be there forever and ever!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Dung!!! Yayyy! I made dung proud...yay yay yayyy!โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ You know when I was making them (especially yuvi ones), I was so excited to see your reactionโ˜บ๏ธ and me soo happy you loved them!โ˜บ๏ธ I love youuu!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— We too haven't really talked much since few months but seriously I have got to tell you a lottt...you have to meet me sometime, wheneverrr!
And oh, if you want this:

http://i.min.us/ie6iWg.jpg

I saw your reply yesterday but forgot to reply back because of this topic...but as u figured, i found it...and if you want it!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loons...hahahahahah I hate youuu!!โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ I will reply to yours laterโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ And oh btw loons...seriously FB and me? Not at all in touch...might send one message once in a blue moon...trust me. The last person I talked to was Harshu few days back but even with that we didnt talk much...

OMG! I AM MISSING OUR NIGHT CHATS! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ OMG!!! ๐Ÿ˜” Those used to be such fun days...meeting everynight and cracking each other up...sigh! I miss qj wackers!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Mads...just because you dont feel like talking about Remix does not mean that the show isn't part of you. There have been many times when I dont feel like talking Remix or watching the show and same with loons (and I totally mean it when I say that...loons hasnt seen the entire remix episodes since ages) and these days we hardly even talk about Remix but that is not the point. The point is that Remix is what connects us all and it has been part of our growing up life, for most of us...and its just about how much it has given us and no matter where we go in life, this is one show we all will always be thankful to. That is all!๐Ÿ˜ณ 
And as for not coming online, I understand. During my school days, I felt guilty about being online and stuff...but right now I am totally free till my college starts and I am totally veli! But I am so happy that you all just came here today...being here is all that matters to me!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

HARSHUUU!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I saw HP7 part 2 and apart from loons...all I could think about was you and new...and your love for this movie...I love this movie/story...its so beautiful and teared up in so many place...sigh! You actually made me fall in love with this story more and more and I love you for that!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— And yes you are here!! yayyy!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— And I know right? Same here...Well lets make it teenage life for loons who is anyways buddhi but whatever ๐Ÿ˜† This place has given me some of the best memories with you guys...well it has given me you all and that is all just enough! I love youuu!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Kavs!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I know right? It has been such a long time since I talked to you...and actually since I talked to anyone on this forum...and it just feels soo good and beautiful to be living this moment again with you all...You know I try to be on FB and stuff but I can't...but still I will try again to be atleast in touch through FB! Miss you all!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

Aashini...hahaha lol you dont have to read whole post...I wrote that post to dedicate it to Remix...that's all! But I know right? Life wouldnt have been what it is if Remix was not part of it..and can't thank Remix and yes all the remix fans to be part of it...love everyone!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

And loons...again, I hate youโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

vanshu u r making me damn senti looove u man like i said even upon meeting each other after months if u cna feel this one emotion this weird sens of nostalgia and sens of belonging THAT defines what Remix and this forum means to us

how have u been lil vansh must have grown up like hell right? i guess m m seeing u almost after an yr or so gah good to see u vansh so good to see uuu

:P ooohh well yaa i hvee grown upp prttyy muchhh! considerin im a doctor in d makinnn;p physiotherapist to be more clearrr on thttt!
but anywayyy dis placeee has me attachdd in wayss i cntt explainnn n 4 reasonss i cantt realii think offf! i don think ive eva fought 4 somethin like my rf evaaa;P:P:P