Relive Remix - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mysterious girl

@ Nitzie:i do remember our long chats early morning ( for me) it seems lyk just yesterday...

hehehe I remember! Its has been just so long since I talked to most of you and now I am feeling all nostalgic. God I should be active on facebook! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mysterious girl

@ Vanshi: totally agree witrh wht u said... and well my brains are getting some rest now :P... but u can still continue eating my head in whatsapp :P ( someone save me).. u are studyin to b a physio. i guess i can b a permanent bakra.. always falling :P

@ Shellzie: Thanks a lot... i know you will b there to help me whenever i want and i can bug u and much as i want to... :)))

@ Harshu: we might not have chatted much in the forum but i know we will b in touch.. always even if we talk to each other aft a long tym we an start from where we left

@ Smriti: Hi.. howz u?? been a long tym used to chat with ya in yahoo but hardly come online these dayz

@ Nitzie:i do remember our long chats early morning ( for me) it seems lyk just yesterday...

yeah i hardly remember when we used to be on at the same time during the forum-days! that was hell long back!

but FB hai naa!! πŸ€—
@ Harshu: yes we hardly spoke or interacted in the forum but it is dues to fb that we started talkin... 

@ Nitzie: yes you should come online more often itz beeen sooo long... and buzz me when u will b online
Originally posted by funky n crazy

nitzie: nitzieee tht is realiii realiii greattt! pharma is a damn gudd lineee! don worry m sure ull saill thrghh ittt! jahan tak tujhe treatt krne ka sawal haii thn 4 thttt ull hv2 cummm hereee:P:P:P n m more than willlinn 2 helpp uu out! terms n conditnss applyyy! theek hone ke bajaye agar aur kuch toot phoot gaya toh m not responsiblll=))=))=)):">:">

Man you are still the same!!! the crazy vanshi...eeeks I love youuu!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  And man I was supposed to be in India this time and so would have met you guys...but the tickets are so damn costly...2000 dollars!! Thats crazy! So couldnt come πŸ˜”

And hahahah done deal...wont make u responsible for a single thing πŸ˜† You college starts this 4th of august? Like first year? Damn vanshi we both are sailing on the same boat...my college starts in sept. though!☺️
Oh btw harshu you comment on nappy reminded me that my sister learned that you guys are calling me diaperking and now she is making fun of me every now and than and blackmails me to post it on facebook! πŸ˜³ 

And this loons...she wouldn't even have known...she just knew about nappy but loons told her you guys call me that!😑 Oh man I hate her.
Originally posted by Eloquent

hahaha hell yeahhh I am a freaking graduate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i keep saying that at random times :P )

and I am SO GLAD to be done with my bachelors!! they took a lot out of me!

and einstein, when else would I call you?? all of our prior conversations used to take place after midnight!!

why dont u come online like right now??!! me and nappy are there!

man i still cant freaking believe it u r done with ur grads shit it seems like kal ki baat when u went to college and u knw were beginning to get to knw ur class and stuuff kitny baatein tere first yr are flashing in my mind...hahahaa unbelievable didnt u have like what six sems or something ALL OF THEM R DONE? i thought at least two more to go...😲

anyways congoooπŸ€—πŸ€— finally a grad its an awesome feleing did u have sme formal ceremony or something and hehe happy ki u got ur degree on a date thats gng to b special to uπŸ€—

and duh i told u on ur budday itself ki am a busy bee now busy with u know what so i cant stay up late and cant come ol abhi in the middle of preparation for tom "scratching head" isliye studying plus being here too every now and then "sigh"

seriously cant blv yeh sare ids r all ol right now right here looove u alll
AWESOME POST Naps πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—!!!! Thanks for the PM. I just logged in after so many days and I guess it was the right time.πŸ€—
its really awesomeee!!!!!!!!!! GAWD...I feel SOOO nostalgic now!! All the avis and the write up...its sooo so awesome...I LOVED LOVED LOVED what remixers had to say about Remix...I am so going to chori it :P..I feel like going back in time and watch all the stuff and the masti of Remix on your channel. Now I really want Remix back!!! And with the same cast *stomps feet*!!!...Each and every member of the cast is still floating around in other serials... why o why can't they come together and do a Remix Part -2???πŸ˜”
And its so nice to see all of you guys again Smriti, Mads, Shelly, Harshu and all the old members of RF..πŸ€—
Ipsy pispyyy!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I know...I am seeing you after such a long timee!! I missed you sooo muchhh!! πŸ€— And seriously few days back I was missing all...every one of you guys so much that I was like screw whatever i was thinking and I am just doing this topic!!☺️☺️☺️ I am sooo happy you could comeee...yayyy!☺️

And I know right? Sometimes I jsut wish that Remix just comes back screwing whatever my doubts are and my fears on how it will get ruined. I love this show and I am watching it again...I am on episode 48...its the one when they perform on Remix...and than episode 49...fake dating phase starts..sigh😍 Its such a beautiful show man...so full of life!😳 Sigh!

And choori anytime yaar...I made all those avis for us all only☺️ Love you ipsy pispy!β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Man you are still the same!!! the crazy vanshi...eeeks I love youuu!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  And man I was supposed to be in India this time and so would have met you guys...but the tickets are so damn costly...2000 dollars!! Thats crazy! So couldnt come πŸ˜”

And hahahah done deal...wont make u responsible for a single thing πŸ˜† You college starts this 4th of august? Like first year? Damn vanshi we both are sailing on the same boat...my college starts in sept. though!☺️

ooohh nevaa minddd! but come sooon:) yesss v r sailinn in d smee boattt! hopefullyyy it wont sinkkk!
n whattt do u meann by m still d smeee :P u thought dree wud be a chngeee????
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

HELLO REMIXERZZ ... 
Its been really really lonnnggg timeee ... 😭😭😭
😭😭😭Hope all of you are doing great ...  😊😊😊
I almost felt thoda lost since I logged onto IF after almost may be 2 to 3 yrs ?? 😳😳😳😳

When I joined RF had not much takers n had only a handful of ppl vouching for it ... but now I see soo many pankhas(fans) ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Remix was a breath of fresh air in the world of slippery soap operas which bored me ... n gave me ultimate entertainment during colg ...

n RF was a different world altogether for me ...  I have made many close frens here ... Esha (my darling angel ) , Kavi (ofcourse ) , Soumi , Harshu , Reemz , Vanshi ... (soo sorry if I hav forgotten to mention some names ... plz feel free to add it urselves ) ...
Our crazy chats at nights (or shd i say wee hrs in the mrng) , troubling ppl online , sorting out fights , fan fics , my own stint at writing are some of the stuffs which I shall never forget n will always miss ...

But as life goes on ... we need to move on ...
Meanwhile I wish all you guys the very best and hope to be in touch with all of you ...

Love ,
Nishi
πŸ‘