Remix

Relive Remix - Page 6

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: funky n crazy

ooohh nevaa minddd! but come sooon:) yesss v r sailinn in d smee boattt! hopefullyyy it wont sinkkk!
n whattt do u meann by m still d smeee :P u thought dree wud be a chngeee????

I dont knoww! I didnt think you would change but its been so long since we have talked and it just feels awesome to have that same Vanshi back!!β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

And nooo..it will not sink!! It will make through the sea/ocean and we will reach our shoree in no timee!☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funky n crazy thumbnail
nishiii didiii >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
eeeksss d 1stt thngg thtt cme 2 myy mind wass howww maddd i used 2 driveee uuu!!!! n d thngss u usedd 2 temme n d wayy i kept pleadin 2 u ki woh fic khatam karooo but u dinnn n blaa blaa blaaa!
i alwysss get highhh on seein ur posttt! i hvee nooo cluee yyy buttt ufff :"> howww r uuu???
mysterious girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nishiii finally i made u reply...
well i never used to chat with u or talk to u before ... the first tym i started interacting with u was the time when i became a viewbie ...  at that tym i never expected i m making a friend for my life... well it will not be fair if i tell that we are net friends.., bcause we hve gone way beyond that... and it seems like we know each other from ages.. 
i wil still not forget the first tym i met u in person.. that was so funny.. the way we behaved the first tym and the way we are now... hey bhagg i can just go on and on and on abt it... for allthe bugging i have done and the tyms i have troubled u thanks for being a very patient friend and always being there for me ( specially when i was in bang) thanx a lot for everything nishi

okie i think bahut tareef kar di... :P dont fly too high nishi ... (gonna start buggin u again)
Edited by mysterious girl - 12 years ago
funky n crazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

I dont knoww! I didnt think you would change but its been so long since we have talked and it just feels awesome to have that same Vanshi back!!β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

And nooo..it will not sink!! It will make through the sea/ocean and we will reach our shoree in no timee!☺️

:P itsss a lill impossiblyyy diffcilttt 2 changee meee! though i have my shares of lowss n lullsss 2!!!!! my ym contacts r alll lost soo i stoppd login in wahnn 4 thtt reasnnn!

ya yaa mke sucha boatt:)
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Nishi diii!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Do you remember me?? I dont know if u do and plus I even changed by ID...I am *nitz_rocks*☺️ omg it feels just like bliss to see you here...how are youuu?? its just soo amazing seeing you here. I remember that night chat we had in confy when you and harshu told me about that onion story jiska naam i dont even remember..but than dung (shelly) made a siggie on it for me🀣☺️

And your fiction...relationships...I remember and it is one of my favorite ones...gave us insight of Ashi before Maurya!β˜ΊοΈπŸ€— Loved that fic☺️😳
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

nishiii didiii >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

eeeksss d 1stt thngg thtt cme 2 myy mind wass howww maddd i used 2 driveee uuu!!!! n d thngss u usedd 2 temme n d wayy i kept pleadin 2 u ki woh fic khatam karooo but u dinnn n blaa blaa blaaa!
i alwysss get highhh on seein ur posttt! i hvee nooo cluee yyy buttt ufff :"> howww r uuu???

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey vanshiii ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
how are you ... n wat are u upto nowadays ??? got a lot of catching up to do 😊😊

Yeah even I remember your dreaded n threatening msgs of "diii" on my yahoo msger ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... n abt the getting high thing ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... i have no clue why dear ... i am not a alcoholic 😳😳😳😳😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail

:P itsss a lill impossiblyyy diffcilttt 2 changee meee! though i have my shares of lowss n lullsss 2!!!!! my ym contacts r alll lost soo i stoppd login in wahnn 4 thtt reasnnn!

ya yaa mke sucha boatt:)

That's why I dont see you on YM whenever I log in there...because I remember before you used to be online most of the time and even if not on computer, you atleast you to be on from your cell.

And good...dont change.😳 As for making such a boat...well its already made πŸ˜‰
funky n crazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishi

πŸ˜†

Hey vanshiii ... πŸ€—
how are you ... n wat are u upto nowadays ??? got a lot of catching up to do 😊😊

Yeah even I remember your dreaded n threatening msgs of "diii" on my yahoo msger ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... n abt the getting high thing ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... i have no clue why dear ... i am not a alcoholic 😳

oooh filhaal m in delhiii! oncee i go back 2 bombay college starts on d 1st! i'll be in d 1stt yar of physiotherapyyy :P
aap kya kar rhee ho aaj kalll! i misss d messengrrr daysss!!!!!!!!
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mysterious girl

Nishiii finally i made u reply...

well i never used to chat with u or talk to u before ... the first tym i started interacting with u was the time when i became a viewbie ...  at that tym i never expected i m making a friend for my life... well it will not be fair if i tell that we are net friends.., bcause we hve gone way beyond that... and it seems like we know each other from ages.. 
i wil still not forget the first tym i met u in person.. that was so funny.. the way we behaved the first tym and the way we are now... hey bhagg i can just go on and on and on abt it... for allthe bugging i have done and the tyms i have troubled u thanks for being a very patient friend and always being there for me ( specially when i was in bang) thanx a lot for everything nishi

okie i think bahut tareef kar di... :P dont fly too high nishi ... (gonna start buggin u again)

yaaa ... kavi ... first time i spoke to u , i was of the impression that you r a chup chaap acchi "vrinda" type bacchi ... how wrong was I ...
Jokes apart ... I am glad I met you ... for reasons you very well know ...
The first time we met was hilarious ... me being geographically challenged and ur direction sense was a recipe to totally drive diii maddd ... which we were successful to some extent ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† N even during my recent trip to mumbai... gal u reached my hotel before me ... 

thanx for being thr for me everytime since I met ya ...

n taareef kaafi dino baad kar rahi ho ... so Lage rahooo ... 😳😳😳
funky n crazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

That's why I dont see you on YM whenever I log in there...because I remember before you used to be online most of the time and even if not on computer, you atleast you to be on from your cell.

And good...dont change.😳 As for making such a boat...well its already made πŸ˜‰

actlii i lost d contacts a month back:| i stopped login in 2 yrs back:|
matt peetna:|
pm me ur id!