Remix

Relive Remix - Page 7

mysterious girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😳😳
This content was originally posted by: nishi

yaaa ... kavi ... first time i spoke to u , i was of the impression that you r a chup chaap acchi "vrinda" type bacchi ... how wrong was I ...
Jokes apart ... I am glad I met you ... for reasons you very well know ...
The first time we met was hilarious ... me being geographically challenged and ur direction sense was a recipe to totally drive diii maddd ... which we were successful to some extent ... πŸ˜† N even during my recent trip to mumbai... gal u reached my hotel before me ... 

thanx for being thr for me everytime since I met ya ...

n taareef kaafi dino baad kar rahi ho ... so Lage rahooo ... 😳😳😳

Now you would hve realised how much vrinda type i am na πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
our first meet was a epic totally driving Di crazy.. and in our meet in Bang we scared shobz😳
Ab bas bahut tareef ho gaye now better go and take rest or will complain to aunty and uncles :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hello shello ppl
how r u all??

my brain is not working well...i was at CC n kept wondering why no one was there at CC on the reunion day

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Nishi diii!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Do you remember me?? I dont know if u do and plus I even changed by ID...I am *nitz_rocks*☺️ omg it feels just like bliss to see you here...how are youuu?? its just soo amazing seeing you here. I remember that night chat we had in confy when you and harshu told me about that onion story jiska naam i dont even remember..but than dung (shelly) made a siggie on it for me🀣☺️

And your fiction...relationships...I remember and it is one of my favorite ones...gave us insight of Ashi before Maurya!β˜ΊοΈπŸ€— Loved that fic☺️😳

Hi Nitzie .πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... nice to see u here ... n hope u r in my fb list ... (u betta be 😑😑😑 ) ... which reminds me that most of us hab each other in our lists , but we hardly spk ... i wonder y πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ... comeon ppl ... ur free to spam my fb as much as u wish 😊😊😊 ... n i shall extend the same courtesy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Onion story is the one which I wud wanna revisit ... 

Even I loved writing the fic ... but stupid exams came up n lost touch to continue it ... basically its utter lazyness 😳😳😳😳 glad u liked it dear
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: funky n crazy

oooh filhaal m in delhiii! oncee i go back 2 bombay college starts on d 1st! i'll be in d 1stt yar of physiotherapyyy :P
aap kya kar rhee ho aaj kalll! i misss d messengrrr daysss!!!!!!!!

Woahhh !!!!! that sounds pretty hifi n coool gal ...
All the very best for everything you do dear ...
Am still working ... n working ... guess once I am bored with working ll plan to get back to colg n do Masters ...
even I miss the messenger days ... we need to get back to that mode sometime 😊😊😊
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone...feels so good to see that green light against all ur usernames...names which havent logged in since a long long time (including me too :P)...hope u all r doing good πŸ˜ƒ

Naps am amongst the few who has read the entire post...infact as promised on FB i did come online in the evening...but only managed to read the post...n didnt write anything out here 😳...I have to tell u naps...it so damn beautifully written...the characters have been described so well...n the relationship analysis couldnt have been more perfect than this😳

As always Sonia Ashi n Ashi Leo truly moved me 😳...I was getting damn nostalgic reading it naps...it shows that u have taken a lot of effort to make this day special for all of us πŸ‘...thank u sooo much for it naps...this is one write  up of Remix that I am gonna save forever😳

Have to leave now guys...sorry cant be online any longer...u guys take care n keep in touch...wishing u all good luck for ur future πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...hadnt given all this a thought in ages...
thanx for inviting shellzz...nice to see everybody :)
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i jus read the whole thing, nitziee...i agree with every word of it
AYTR were magic...soul of remix but without their frnds are parents, they wouldn't have been the same
today, during my brk time, i was remembering 3 promises scene n the parts following it out of no where...Remix is pleasure to watch, remember or talk abt
As soon as i get time to watch shows ol again, i'm gng to ditch everything n watch remix frm where i felt
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nishi

Hi Nitzie .πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... nice to see u here ... n hope u r in my fb list ... (u betta be 😑😑😑 ) ... which reminds me that most of us hab each other in our lists , but we hardly spk ... i wonder y πŸ˜• ... comeon ppl ... ur free to spam my fb as much as u wish 😊😊😊 ... n i shall extend the same courtesy πŸ˜‰

Onion story is the one which I wud wanna revisit ... 

Even I loved writing the fic ... but stupid exams came up n lost touch to continue it ... basically its utter lazyness 😳 glad u liked it dear

hahaha the onion story!!! 🀣🀣🀣 omg i remember shelly or me had even made a siggy out of it 🀣 now i hardly remember some bits of it!!!!

about the fb thing, yeah thats true! we all are on each other's FB lists n yet hardly talk!! thing is, I never know just what to talk about!!!

oh and yes, nishi dii...a big hiii πŸ€—
i remember ur first fanfic (and only one i think). it had all of us going the fan-girl way. i remember how much we would bug u for updates!!
lil_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

M logging on to the forum after ages.. but the beauty and the zest is still the same.. waoo folks... RELIVING REMIX is like pumping oxygen to n fro all again, though ofcourse we can never get away from this fact that we are eternally subscribed to the show which is not just a show but a revolution. Remix has added a paramount meaning to our lives in one way or the other.. I still recall the memoir, when I was in my ninth grade and a girl said HEY BHAGGU, I don't know what attracted me, I immediately turned around and enquired about the lingo...fellow classmate of mine humiliated me by saying, "What a shame if you don't watch remix duh-uh...", trust me... that workedd... The very same day I switched on star1 and the very first charcater I came across was AASHI, and that very very very first glimpse caught my attention and I was awstrucked by the girl. I remember watching remix 5 times a day even when it was telecasted for 1 hour... hey bhagguu.. 5 hours a day only for remix, I used to get mugged up by the next scene and my granny used to get irritated watching me following the same episode 5 times, she used to howl and tried her level best to deviate my attention from the show, but all her efforts were in vain... lolzz... I still smile and cherish every moment of remix, and personally has to has to hasss to be AASHI!!!

It was a period of downfall in my life and I was a completely demotivated, demoralised kid, I couldn't perform well in studies, just another bad academician, was hated by fellow group.. and all sort of loser attributes were collected in my kitty, I used to pity myself, sympathise for friendship, I even remember spreading the rumour of me suffering from a serious disease in order to gain friends, a complete WANNA BE to be precise... this led me no where trust me... Today it seems so easy to me to write my heart this transparently infront of this home and my homies out here, the credit entirely goes to Priya di. I don't think Aashi would have been Aashi if Priya di wouldn't have played it, its just impossible to imagine any other actor in her shoes, I doubt I would have got so influenced by the character had she not been her.
I am a confident and an optimistic girl today and this is a boon which Aashi gave me, I can never forget the golden words which I have severely implemented in my life...
"PERFECT HONA IS NOT IMPORTANT...REAL HONA IS IMPORTANT..." striked a gong right.. yes.. definately the Aashi Yuvi scene.. hey bhagguu... mouth watering man... the evr so imperfectly perfect AY.. waoo... the only love story which has caught my heart, body, mind and soul.. I had come across posts stating that something was incomplete about them n all. but hell man... my eyes gleem n my heart prays n blesses every single moment they shared and taught..FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!! I still remember the very first vidmix I came across was made by Ashita on Jiya Dhadak Dhadak and I have seen that VM not less than 50 times in a day's span, all I did was gaze...gaze and gazeee... at the duo.. They made me feel so complete and proud about even a zilch... Initially being a week analyser, I learnt that Aashi taught me to be like her, but I soon relized that I was so wrong... she made me feel proud about myself, even the mistakes which I committed and the manner to overcum the barriers and obstacles, and to trust self first then the world shall trust you..
I kept on rejuvinating as the time pased by and started entering the forums, the very very very first forum I joined does not exist now, and the very first Aashi pic I came across was of harshada, she was the mod over there and I deciphered it to be Priya di, I kept on messaging her and telling who n what I am, and all the stupidities.. lolzzz...then the indya.com where I made dozens of friends, and finally RF, another box office. Collecting Aashi pics, Ay videos, visiting the forums was like a voyage forever for me, I have been bashed by my parents real harshly due to the unlimited bills, but I did not care a dam and kept on visiting the forums, esp indya where I have spent golden days, and then RF which is a HORCRUX for me...lolzzz... every place had its beautiful charm which mesmerised me and attracted me more n more, it was this place I discovered more of Aashi and especially Aashi-Sonia, to even dare to comment about their relationship brings chills, I admire it to that extent, it is impossible for me to go beyond my vocabulary and to even search the terms for them, just not man! All I would say is their silence spoke to the world...
I was in my tenth grade and there was a chat arranged on indya.com for the Ay fans, I so desparetely wanted to chat but because of that moronic math tution the same day and that Fu***** pre board examination the next day, I had to quit the chat, I was so so sooo disheartned and cried like a baby loosing the oppurtunity to interact with priya di n Raj, but it was very humble of both of them and caring as well that they provided their mail IDs and that helped in interacting with them..One of the cool and crazy things I did during the remix on-air journey was the HOLI party thing, I remember colouring the television set with green and violet colours whenever Aashi was there, my dad got agitated and I had to clean the mess, but that doesnt even count... freakk... m enjoying this so so sooo much... honestly my typing speed and knowledge about softwares improved a LOTTT after joining the forums.. hahaha... I can now type and work upon sum software because of the siggies which I tried making, vidmixes which I tried to sync, fan-fics and OSes I wrote...it was a blessing in a WAY, exploring about Aashi strengthened me in N no. f ways, and I am definately getting the benefits of the fruits today... Many idiots round me find this stupid that how can someone be motivated by a television actor, or how can one be influenced by just a character?? I call such people as DUMMIES at the very very preliminary stage, and secondary I tell them to manage their own business...πŸ˜†, they deserve no explanations and documentations... F- off is a word for them...
Coming to the friendlist, it becomes never ending, but some of the vital gems are Miss Buddhi, Nitu mada zindabaad, Miss thakur, luckily found the psyco n timbo also they r saakshi n ruhi respectively... evey, Bitasta, Pooja, Nirmiti and os onn n onn.. I still don't make loads of friends esp.  choosy in making the close ones, but honestly I have already been blessed with these morons, that I genuinly don't need anyone further.. they are way enuf in nagging me... Although the blend is pretty different, we'll are are opposite poles, but that turns out to be the essence, and one of the series of gifts Aashi has blessed me with...
Writing my heart out after years I guess, as I'm extremely irregular... but as I alays maintain, I never feel departed... I thank Shells for this great idea, I'm not at all upset cuz remix is alive forever, within all of us.. remember how we cried the last so call day of remix gng off air.. hell... but still the smile, the zeal, the aroma, the passion, the power, the dignity, the vigilance, the optimistic vibes, the troublesome WE, the irritating animals are alll justtt the same... AND I SOOO Love this... LOVE U ALll.. one day we'll shall meet up n booz.. Party abhi baaki hai mere dosttt.. and all we shall do is REMIX REMIX n REMIX!!! We'll do this tooo trust me...
bye for now people...
REMIX ROX!!!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kavya.b

hello shello ppl

how r u all??

my brain is not working well...i was at CC n kept wondering why no one was there at CC on the reunion day

OMG! You are so dumb kavs 🀣🀣🀣 God ek tu hai, the ultimate bimbo, and ek loons, the ultimate timbo...always proving that there is no limit to dumbnessπŸ˜† I even told in the pm that I will open a topic...sigh! Kya hoga tera? 🀣