**Mohabbat Mahal**--KaranIka/Arjuhi Lovers Mansion - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
okay thanks olly...i m also going now...need to go out...will be back in 3-4 hours :D :D u take care...cya...
ok bye ari and naina need to go too :) tc
Fab opening Ari
It is a masti place here, you might add what you want this place to be, for example
sharing of their pictures, sharing of vms, chit chats with respected rules.
You might also like to add to have member of the week - like ''Arjuhi Lovers Mansion Queen'' goes to . . . . .  based on the number of chats,the number of vms and pictures or even a short OS posted here only.

I believe it is an unlimited fun place invited to everyone - a little place where new friends virtually hangout (you remember Mohabat Lounge - Virtual Hangout?''- It can be one of the monthly or weekly activities- You say.

Our Arjuhi shaadi thread was so successful that NDTV Imagine got inspired for Shaadi 3 crores, we can have fun like this here, the GOTW,the DOTW that are now missing in our forum.

I hope the suggestion helps you guys.

Great thread ari, πŸ‘πŸ‘  .

karan and kritika , the brilliant actors  and the magical KMH and intense KMH2, what else do we need , this is enought to yap forever πŸ˜†. 

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
firstly..let me kill my net😑.🀒....tryin to post here from the past 20 minutes.😲😭🀒.πŸ₯±..damn i can't stylize my fonts also.😑 😭..my patent purple color.. 😭 πŸ˜†..ok enough of cryin.. 😳 ..im here to have fun ..πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Ari..πŸ‘ πŸ€—...πŸ€—...love you for this.πŸ€—...gr8 thread..πŸ‘ ⭐️ ...add the pics of KK2' soon!πŸ˜›

And Yayy! We have a Karan Kritika FC.. .πŸ˜›..can write all my big speeches here aaram se..πŸ˜›.provided u guyz bardhashofy them.. πŸ₯± πŸ˜† 🀣

n Mohabbat Mahal nice name...😳.❀️ .chalo lets start playin hide n seek in this Mahal..🀣🀣..lame joke..😳 πŸ₯±

Pranii Olly...lovely pics...😍.
😍😍😍

Will try to be here whenever I can..😳..busy with college.🀒.n upar se dis net also not behaving well now..😑 😭...so i think i will hav to end my speech yahin pe..πŸ₯±  πŸ˜†...bye guyz..gn8. πŸ€— .

Love you lots Karan Kritz...! ❀️ ❀️..Mohabbat hi Mohabbat hai tum dono se mujhe..❀️❀️

Edited : I could finally use my purple shade..yayy!
😎..πŸ˜†...n add emos to my post....the only thing i love doing in IF..πŸ€” 😳 🀣
Edited by Aanchi - 12 years ago
I am feeling M L is back ❀️

@kavya,shibz,anchi,pooja,olly,sanju,prani founders of M L have sold the public company to multinational one and is bought by one of the shareholders itself ''ari''

I am excited to drool as we were drooling in M L.

Akshu - the spamming queen is on urgent call
Kuki - the partner is on urgent call

Nishu(she is here,thats me),Jannat and Roshu ''hadke members'' are on urgent call on assitance

and rest of the mates come looking forward to see you here guys

love love love

lets see kiska bhatakti aatma will have a round here πŸ˜†

ari  first  post  mein   apne   cuties  ke  fab  pictures daalo  na,  phir  intro  below them. 
guys  is there any rain  scene like not pouring rain but just  drops of water falling in kmh2?  I still have to check the scenes again and can pull out a clip . meanwhile if u remember tell me .

i think pouring rain is on the cottage scene

but we dont have drops scene we have wind breeze - u remembr the savera they had in that old couple hut

hmmm so sweeet love it
I want a scene for the word 'drops of rain'