Thendral Wednesday 20th of July 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Pearl Akka for the wonderful and colourful Update!👏 Nice job, not like your first one!😊 

Today episode was cute, story not processing, still it was cute with 3 lovely Friends!😊

Deepa was very funny and nejama a loosu😆 The way she went from one page to another page and her song, hahahaha, cute.😃 Thulasi paavom, haha couldnt study because of her friend.😆 But nejama if Thuls wants to study someone wont let her study in peace, like TA, GW&co, Deeps...😆

Hahaha, superb nicknames for SMM😆 Pisaasu and Vellai Bhootham🤣 Hahaa, itha mattum GW kettiruntha, she would have made Deeps chutney😆 and Thuls sambar.🤣

Aww, Kals came, these 3 friends are super cute⭐️ The 30 secs happyness was really awesomee😃. Paavom Kals, has to tell the truth to them. But athuvum nallathu, that they knows it. It was very sweet how Thuls consoled Kals😳 Hope their Friendship will be always the same!😍

For your colourful Update, my colourful Comment😃
Thanks for the Wonderful Update and Comments Pearl Akka!!😃, You did too good on your first update!.

Wow new vetti savaal from Mr.Lakshman🤢...he talked like he is going to fall on TPS's feet...paartha he ended up with another useless savaal😡.

Deepa scolds Charu with nice words, i like whenever others scolds our great psycho🤣...3 friends together after long time looked very cute...so this is why Thulasi is going to MM's house to meet Mohan...😕.
Whenever Thulasi smiles too much i get scared of her crying more sooner or later.

@ Shammu...Congrats to my dearest cute Arg Grr Shammu for posting your comment under her game thread😲🤣
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks for the superb update and comments!!  Credits to the creative team for an excellent episode, one of the best in recent times!!! BGM was excellent.

The episode provides a good reference point in regards to Thendral timeline. T & D are wrapping up their freshman year [one year of education done, three more to go] - top two studs in class. This also means T'n'TA marriage anniversary is round the corner. TA has been out of job for more than a year.   When is TA's Bday, still a mystery.

Education had some focus today. T & D preparing for their Sem. Nice to hear T wanting to do well and get placed in a good job so she can help out her beloved TA. T always as her priorities right.

Woohoo……..Girl's day out in Thendral! Right from Episode 1 of Thendral to today, when the three Amigos  T, D, and K join together it is great watch with right mixture of emotion and fun.  Great to see T & D having fun @ the expense of K.

Star of the day: K. K is one of the strongest characters in Thendral -Sensible, practical, street smart, strong willed and a complete opposite to GWs, Pyscho and SQ's of the world. It was really sad when K described her struggle to keep her family afloat from young age and her reasons on why M should marry some when better than her – strongest T votary will tip the hat for K.  T is absolutely lucky to have apart from TA - who is the cog of her life, K and D as her girl pals who have done so much for her. Hope K gets equal footing as D going forward.

Today Doc proved he is a male Gutter. The moron felt hurt and ego bruised when TPS said she will take him and B to cleaners. Now he has thrown an open challenge to TPS. Next phase of TPS, TA, D vs B & Doc is going to start…. TA will be in the quandary when he gets to know that B is T's mother.

Thanks pearl for the kalagal update😊. You did a great job on your first one👏.

Hmmm today's episode was a friendship episode and it was funny and emotional. For deepa,
thuls and kalyani'

Friendship is just like' H2O'
No colour
No shape
No size
No place
No money
No rich
No poor
 But still essential for living and forever.😊

Coming to deepa's track, it is nice to see thulasi and deepa together with lot of happiness😊.

Finally kalyani was revealing everything to deepa and thulasi. Deepa and thulasi have understood
kalyani's side of issues... Will T&t and Deepa unite kalyani and Mohan in upcoming epi's?❓  
Kalyani deserves a good man. She needs someone to support her family. Let's see.

TPS was awesome in today's epi. Lax is good in helping others but 'in his personal life he has
not understood the value of marriage life and the value of TPS.😡 He does not care about that '
he wants to live with this shameless lady 'athu than ennnu puriyalai.😍 

Any way in upcoming epi's TPS will surely win the case with the help of TA. When prabha comes to know about her mom' thali'katatha manaivinu😡🤢 he will also leave. Let's see.

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update and Comments Pearl!!😃, You did too good on your first update!.

Wow new vetti savaal from Mr.Lakshman🤢...he talked like he is going to fall on TPS's feet...paartha he ended up with another useless savaal😡.

Deepa scolds Charu with nice words, i like whenever others scolds our great psycho🤣...3 friends together after long time looked very cute...so this is why Thulasi is going to MM's house to meet Mohan...😕.
Whenever Thulasi smiles too much i get scared of her crying more sooner or later.

@ Shammu...Congrats to my dearest cute Arg Grr Shammu for posting your comment under your game thread😲🤣

OMG, Tanna😈 Hahaha, yes i was writing comment there and was doing it colourful, apdiye maranthu poiy anga post pannithen🤣 Haha, but i managed it with a new rule😆 But athukunu ipdiya public place-la solrathu??😆
thanks pearl for the wonderful update
today deepa looks very happy as her father's burden are going to reduce thats y ah? these 3 girls looks like real frds best frds ever
Thanks Pearl for your beautiful and wonderful first update and comments 🤗. Being a first timer you did really a great job 😃. 

Yooovvv Lakshman...poyya poi un keep kitta muttikko mothikko 😡. Pannarathu ellam disgusting velai and dhrogam...aana Saval mattum TPS will regret nu 🤢...bloody loser 😡. Poor Sundari, hopefully our great hero is always with her and makes her win over ego-lady and Lakshman 😍.

Awww...how cute these three friends. Deepa was really cute when she did thumb through her book and the humming 😆. Deepa seems to love making fun of a loving couple T&T. She gave nice expressions today and seems to be a classical dancer. I just lover her nicknames for pisaasu GW and vellai bootham...i know i am mean, but very apt names for them 😈. But she is way better than GW's disgusting words for Thulasi 😡. Hmmm...athukulla one year over 😲. One year over...aana psycho track mattum mudichudatheenga Kumaran,  avlo aasai ungalukku to torture us with that psycho 😡.

Hmmm...Kalyani seems to have fallen for Mohan. Poor girl can't tell the truth, but can understand her situation . Mohan Thulasi advice kettu follow pannittalum 😕. 
Thanks Pearl for the wonderful update.

First time in the history of thendral Lakshman has get angry. His dialogue doesn't make sense like when he said to TPS that you will suffer for your decision. Basically Lakshman is the one who did drogam to TPS and why is he saying to TPS that she will suffer for her decision. Lakshman should suffer for doing drogam to TPS there is no mistake with TPS. When Lakshman told that you cannot take china kundusi from me that looks like a over dialogue. First of all is Kundusi will come in any of Lakshman property or sothu list? This look like sema over punch dialogue which was made by Lakshman.

Finally Deepa and Thulasi find out about Mohan is loving Kalyani. I couldn't understand Kalyani whether she is loving Mohan or not. May be she could have a soft corner of Mohan because he is her best friend brother. But why did she say in worry find a good girl for Mohan. Is she fell in love with Mohan? It good to see Thulasi and Deepa understand about Kalyani.

Tamil is still having 2 more social service to do. If Kalayani agree with Mohan live then Tamil will soon start his his social service. Then the other social service for Tamil is Sukumar and Kalyani love story.
Thank you Pearl for the super update.. !! Awesome job on your first update.. and an Awesome episode for your first update...!!

Lax, what a mokkai savaal... !! TPS and TA will show you who will win this case..!! TPS was too good...!! 👏

Every relationship related to our heroine is been showing this week... First it was Periyappa who told Thulasi as her daughter and Naathanar to Lav.. Yesterday it was Bhuvana meeting Thulasi without knowing their identity..(mother-daughter)...Today again 3 friends re-uniting with all happiness..!! Then, may be tomorrow siblings scene..!! And hoping for a T&T romantic scene this week...which will make the relation week complete..!!

3 friends running around was nice too see..!! As all of you said, I think Kalyani is in love.. But not able to express it..!! Lets see...How will they continue Mohan and Kalyani's love track..!! Deepa calling Pshyco and GW with the names was funny..!!😆

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago