Now we accept Celebrity Image uploads - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
thts great.
Thank u soo much for this feature.
Thank yo so much. Its really exciting 😊
oh, this is nice :) it'll def increase the pictures!
that's great news...it'll b interesting...
Originally posted by vijay

...We would soon be starting the same for the TV Shows and Movie sections too.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

wow this is such a great news...Vijay...As usual your ock vijay...!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

I have a question to ask...about the above quote from your post...
Does this mean we from the tamil section can also upload the pics...when you give access to all the TV serial Forums?
wow thtz really amazing feature :)
finally we are having this feature..
please don't mind...but i need to speak my mind...
i have few doubts and also i think it has some limitations too

reasons
-------------------- uploaded pictures takes a lot of time for approval

--------------------the mods are becoming less active and also the celebrities from the archived forum, their members will have to wait even more...For Example...i uploaded a pic of kuljeet randhawa - the actress, the image has not shown on the profile...its been 24 hours...so in that case, how much the members shall have to wait for the pics, where even the banners of the forum are updated in a month...?(examples - special squad forum, and surya forum)

Originally posted by Neetu_GirlPower

please don't mind...but i need to speak my mind...
i have few doubts and also i think it has some limitations too

reasons
-------------------- uploaded pictures takes a lot of time for approval

--------------------the mods are becoming less active and also the celebrities from the archived forum, their members will have to wait even more...For Example...i uploaded a pic of kuljeet randhawa - the actress, the image has not shown on the profile...its been 24 hours...so in that case, how much the members shall have to wait for the pics, where even the banners of the forum are updated in a month...?(examples - special squad forum, and surya forum)

Well the reason we have a bit time lag in approving the images as it is a manual process and also we do not want unwanted images appearing on our website so we have to be a bit careful with this feature.

The image approval process is currently done by our inhouse team and not by moderators at the moment. We have an internal target time of 48 hours that we will be approving / rejecting the uploaded image. So if your image doesnt appears on the intended galleries then most likely it has been rejected due to the reasons as stated on my first post.

We would soon be making it available for image uploaders a page where they can see the images they have uploaded.

Cheers,
Vijay
gr8 idea sir!!!
thank u so much for this facility..πŸ€—