Now we accept Celebrity Image uploads - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
wow nice feature when i become i will use it thanks :)
Originally posted by vijay

Well the reason we have a bit time lag in approving the images as it is a manual process and also we do not want unwanted images appearing on our website so we have to be a bit careful with this feature.

The image approval process is currently done by our inhouse team and not by moderators at the moment. We have an internal target time of 48 hours that we will be approving / rejecting the uploaded image. So if your image doesnt appears on the intended galleries then most likely it has been rejected due to the reasons as stated on my first post.

We would soon be making it available for image uploaders a page where they can see the images they have uploaded.

Cheers,
Vijay
ok thanks for ur reply...that will work out defintely well..πŸ˜ƒ

also a request...plz bring back the video uploading option for members..i know the site suffered bandwidth problems...but if u can limit 3 videos per member a month...i don;t think it will be that much...in today;s time videos are more popular not to mention how popular YouTube is...so if i-f can their have own video option...it will be amazing...PLZ BRING IT BACK !
Wow... great feature!!...nice development in the forumπŸ‘πŸΌ
Wow, thats awesome news... πŸ˜ƒ 
Thanks for sharing... 
That's great news !!!! Thanks !
Images have started appearing in Celebrity Galleries. 😊

Many of the users had uploaded screen caps, pixelated, distorted or collages which we had to reject.

Regards,
Vijay
thats awesome news but there are tooo many rules πŸ˜³
and why cant upload screencaps if of good quality 
thnx vijay i noticed the icon 2... its a gd way for members 2 upload images!
Hey thanx Vijay sir πŸ˜ƒ
yesterday nite I uploaded d pics n jst now saw dat d pic gallery is updated...nvr thought it wud b done dis soon...thanx a lottt...its actually dat d members get to upload latest pics of der fav actors widout bothering d modz wid multiple pms...