BalikaVadhu goes International Part 3...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
😉there gonna be a dhamakedar twist in show...keep reading...ok

So now as Gauri is going mad day by day one day she will plan to kill Anandi...bt by mistake kill Jagya ..now Gauri will try to blame  Anandi for this bt nthng will happen and Gauri will try another attempt as she wants to kill Gehna...(Gehna has scary epresions..)...in all this G will go to jail...and Anandi will move to LA  wer she will marry Brad Pitt😆 as she tries to kidnap Angeline Jolie and black mails Brad Pitt.😡...one day all Haveli ppl discover that it was Ananadi who lilled Jags🤢...Now one day Anandi cms to Haveli wid Brad Pitt...every one is shocked to see Anandi in Mini skirt👏,,,,,,...Dadi sa will taunt her that Chori ne sarre rural kapde ka accha upyog kiya...Bali hove tthari...there cms Anjelina jolie saying "yeh nahin ho sakta main is gore chore ki Beendani😆 hun...hamare bahut bacche bhi hai...all will enter haveli...Dadisa i shocked to see all kids...and then contrinues sabhi kids ja Bal Vivah...😳..

Part 2..

Now Brad Pits Ex Jenifer Aniston reaches Jetser for shooting a movie...Called.."Jenni Chali Jetsar"...
here she discover Brad Pitt in feilds doing Village work...feeding coews...withe Anandi in Miniskirt...also Anjelina Jolie proposes Bhairon...and Marry her while Sumitra goes mad and feels she is now free and will join the cast of Jenny Movie...as she wanna bcm actress...In mean time Jagya returns...as he was not dead he is now a pOLICE  named Jaggu Pandey😕...and dances on item song Gauri Badnaam Hui Mere Liye"...😳

Here comes Part 3...

Part 3

Now as anandi is married to Brad Pitt ...she plans to turn a producer wid Pitt...and want to cast Gauri as Item Girl...and Jaggu as her Makeup man...(TMK waala Jaggu)...Anandi also wants to act in film...but at end moment Teepri enters wid  Ram Kappor...u know y bcz usse Baddey "log" Acche lagte hain...Teepri goees mad on seeing Bhairon wid Angelina Jolie...and Dadisa playing wid an one of the African Kid...while Jolie is wearing those village clothes ...while Sugna  is in Asylum as she sees Jolie wid Bhairon...One fine day Anandi sees Pitt romancing his Ex Jennifer Aniston in Fields...and she goes mad ...Pitt and Jenny flees away while again Anandi is alone but this time Rajni Kant enters Jetsar as he is Making Robot Part 2...he feels Anandi is perfect for  hi film
Edited by akki-theGreat - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

42riya thumbnail

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

😉there gonna be a dhamakedar twist in show...keep reading...ok

So now as Gauri is going mad day by day one day she will plan to kill Anandi...bt by mistake kill Jagya ..now Gauri will try to blame  Anandi for this bt nthng will happen and Gauri will try another attempt as she wants to kill Gehna...(Gehna has scary epresions..)...in all this G will go to jail...and Anandi will move to LA  wer she will marry Brad Pitt😆 as she tries to kidnap Angeline Jolie and black mails Brad Pitt.😡...one day all Haveli ppl discover that it was Ananadi who lilled Jags🤢...Now one day Anandi cms to Haveli wid Brad Pitt...every one is shocked to see Anandi in Mini skirt👏,,,,,,...Dadi sa will taunt her that Chori ne sarre rural kapde ka accha upyog kiya...Bali hove tthari...there cms Anjelina jolie saying "yeh nahin ho sakta main is gore chore ki Beendani😆 hun...hamare bahut bacche bhi hai...all will enter haveli...Dadisa i shocked to see all kids...and then contrinues sabhi kids ja Bal Vivah...😳..

..🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 ...ooohh nice twist I must say Akki !...Anandi marrying Brat Pitt was the best pit with Anjelina Jolie saying "Yeh nahin ho sakta !!" ..An international touch to an Emotional Atyachaar !
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What a twist...is there any role for Kate Winslet...and oh Great Khali as Makhen..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣Jaithser people are in for a huge  shock😲😆😆
Anandi didnt fight for jagya but used all devious ways to get brad pitt😲😆..dadisa finally gets sooo many grandkids but she must be wondering "yeh chora chori bilkul bhi apne maa baapu ke tarah naa dikkhey hain🤪,"😆
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome...!!! i loved the part where Angelina comes and says yeh nahin ho sakta main is gore chore ki Beendani hun...hamare bahut bacche bhi hai...duh...!!! And anandi in a miniskirt...that will for sure be the end for dadisa..!!

amazing...waiting for part ..!! 😆 do sumthin wid all the characters if possible..

Keep it up..!!👏
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank you all for praising mah Dhincak story...i was really getting iin depression wid Gauri Maiyya shouting in mah ears...u know i cant sleep as i get scared seeing Gauri maiyyas ready to fall big Eyes😕