Thurs Thendral Update: Separation Begins

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Ranu!!😃

What a super twist and an unexpected one😲...Omg TA😕...TA this shirt potta he always end up running away from police😕...loose hero always misses to hear the main part but will hear the failed part😡. Thulasi's timing is bad again...i didn't expect this...he is going to think that Thulasi is unhappy...From my POV Thulasi was too much today...in the second half of the convo she sounded like she was more happy at MM's house and not with TA...grr hope this leads towards revealing GW/Psycho's plans😕.

Omg again police station aa...Thendral la either hero or heroine must visit police station or hospital every month or less...😕...loose AP vera said that he should never see TA in that station or any complaints about, aaga motham sutham.

First scene is Shameless couple special🤢...Buwana will go further lower too aam if its all about TPS...go go try Buwana...vetti dialogs as always by both hubby and wife, what a poruththam😡.
Thanks Rans for the wonderful Update!👏😃

Vacharu paarunga Director Viewers-ku aapu🤣
We thought Thuls is gonna stay away from TA, because of her Dhosham, now all ulta. I think TA is gonna stay away from her, as she would think she is unhappy with him😭

For the first time, i hate Thuls for a day😡 She was very too much, she can advice Mohan, but athukunu ipdiye pesurathu?I felt bad for TA, paavam him, was very upset and sad😔

Charu vaasam engeyo veesuthu, she is going to come soon.Hope her track ends with that, they cant drag it...! Hope this seperation brings T&T more closer😍

Hahaha Rans, i took the same colour like you😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago

Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful update!😃

TA is gg to be in a soup if Dharman gets arrested by the Police 😕. Finally it is Thulasi who will suffer. Lets c how Sundari will respond if Dharman/TA gets arrested. Maybe she will get to know Thulasi during that time😍.

Wished Mohan would apologize to Thulz? It was only Thulz who asked him sorry. Thulz talk about studies and family life was very good 👍🏼. Hopefully Mohan listens to it. But doubt thaan😕.

TA half heard conversation is going to upset/disturb him🤢. As usual his anger will be towards Thulasi😲.

TA again on the roads running away from Police🥱. Kadavuley, still how many pending??🥱

GW will be the happiest person now😡. May be this seperation is for Psycho arrival from UK??😲 Mr. K please save us.  
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the excellent updates Ranuja!!

So Laxman has decided to help Varadhan fully which is nice.  It was also good to see Prabha helping his dad and happy today.  So more scenes with Prabha and Deepa family coming... 

Bhuvana madame got some good talk today.  Like yesterday Laxman is trying to handle this problem on his own.  But now what is the need to inform the police about all this?  Bhuvana started this problem but Laxman is asking the police to arrest Dharman?  Not a good idea since Tamil is with him now.  Why can't they just tell Dharman that they will solve this on their own and settle an amount for him?

Mohan at Tulasi's house was nice...but there was something strange.  He looked uncomfortable being there...and he only called Tulasi akka once.  There is something pulling him back...

Tulasi was sweet to take care of Mohan and spoke to him with care.  She was soft and spoke the truth today.  Kalyani doesn't love Mohan but he is being stubborn about her.  Surprisingly she brought up her life too and kinda gave us a flashback.  It was nice of her to praise Tamil and put down Bazari.  But I'm not sure why she is having this sudden negative energy with her?

Mr. Tamil!!!!  Ggrrr...he only heard half of what Tulasi said...he's upset with her now?  And stupid Dharman tells Tamil to hide!!!  This is making no sense.  Why is Tamil running away now?  Where is he going to go?  It was impolite of him to rush away from Tulasi like that.  She has all rights to worry if the police is looking for him.  How can Tamil just leave Tulasi like that!!

Happy that Mohan offered Tulasi to come to MM house but Padma will just scream at her more there tomorrow but it is still better that she is there instead of alone.

A sudden twist brought by Laxman has turned things around but this was a good episode.  Looks like not many happy TT scenes for us soon...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the awesome comments and update!  The great July redux strikes back yet again as Thendral is going to become Tornado.

Amazing a coincidence or what! Last July, TA & T's relationship nosedived after SQ's meeting with T. T went into shell not wanting to burden TA and separation track ensued. Cop's were on hot pursuit of TA forcing him to go underground while T was thrown out of MM house. TA remained steadfast in his pursuit of T even though dogged by issues one after another, eventually triumphing.

The downhill has more or less started. T's famous line of "One day Happiness, ten days of pain" is back. Once again TA is hunted by cops forcing him to go underground while T has to retreat back to MM house. Looks like TA will be going into a shell after hearing half-baked conversation and deriving his own conclusion which he done few times before. But this time, T is going to pursue TA doggedly as she is going to take center stage.  

Star of the day: T. T radiated pure heart, child-like innocence, above all her unflinching confidence, affection and rapport that both T and TA share, as she tried to drill sense into M about not committing the mistake of using them as his yard stick in his pursuit.

The stage is set for T's mom secret to be revealed @ end of this faceoff between TPS, TA vs. B, Doc. TA is going to know the truth about T's mom which will force Doc to withdraw complaint.

@ Smiles, cuz TA is an idiot sometimes. Seriously how many times Thuls has told him that though she has suffered from his family, being with him is worth it nu? TA, as usual, just doesn't think and jumps to conclusion that she is unhappy with him 🤪

Sigh this shirt brings bad news for TA only. Last time nearly a year ago he was told by MM to forget Thulasi for ever and now he thinks she is unhappy in this marriage 🥺

I think Thuls' bad energy with GW started when Thuls found out about her hiding money from TA. Funny how, she never said bad things about GW before when she was hurting just Thulasi but now that TA is hurt, she is saying bad stuff about GW 😆
Just Yesterday Thulasi was talking to Deepa that they can study well only if the house if peaceful. Now with the exams nearing, will she be able to concentrate and write the exams well?? Sigh...Already one arrear pending... Sigh...Really pity Thulasi.

Thanks ma Ranu for your beautiful update and side comments 🤗.

This loser Lakshman sent Prabha away so that he won't get to know about their criminal plan 😡. Sutham complain abt Dharman and TA to police 😡...these two losers should GTH 😡. 

Rombha paasama pesranga siblings. For some reason i did not like it. Mohan's behaviour towards Thulasi still seems to be fishy 😕. I did not like Thulasi today, she was adivicing him too much. She spoke as if she was against love marriage. She was talking as if she is really lucky to get a hubby like TA and then her following dialogues proved her own words as wrong 😔, i know she meant it not the way TA meant listening to them. One thing Thulasi forgets always is that she was suffering everyday in MM's house with Padma. Compared to that she is now very happy with her hubby even if GW tortured her. It was her own stupdity too to force TA to go to see his mom which gave GW few opportunities to create problems for T&T. Was sad too see TA getting hurt 😔. I don't know why, i am getting mad at Thulasi today 😕. 

So separation track is on the way and let enter that disgusting psycho as if it is her victory 😡. Pochu enime, for few weeks tortures to us . 

T&T separated for few days, and sibliings get united, wonder who would enjoy that? I am definetly not going to enjoy it. 
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Thanks Ranuja for the wonderful update.

Yesterday Laxman show anger towards TPS but still he is having some more afffection on TPS. Laxman was great especially when he say that he does not want to disturb or give torture to Thulasi. Laxman gave a police complain to this issue but unfortunately Tamil is also going to get in a trouble.

Thulasi advice was good she spoke with seeing about Mohan future. Mohan is lucky for having a sister like Thulasi. But I feel there is still gap between Thulasi and Mohan because when Thulasi advice to Mohan it was good but it looks like Thulasi advicing to a third person not her brother. Anyway Thulasi advice was good. Is Tamil is going to anger on Thulasi after hearing the conversation.

Finally Tamil has get in trouble and Tamil and Thulasi seperation track for some couple of days have come. How Tamil is going to escape from this issue? Definetly Bhuvana is not going to help Tamil because as she is angry with Tamil but there are some chances of TPS to help Tamil.

Now the plot is moving in one direction. As when the police arrest Tamil MM will come to see Tamil in that situation he having chances to meet Bhuvana and Laxman.