BV - July 21st 2011 - Written Update - Alternate

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Here's a short update :

Sumitra tells Gauri abt the whole shooting incident and tells Gauri abt how Anandi and Jagya were inseparable in childhood and that Jagya has already found his true love in Anandi. Gauri was his attraction, but Jagya's true love and need will always be Anandi. Gauri is heartbroken to hear all this.
Sumitra leaves and Jagya enters. Gauri asks Jagya if he ever loved Anandi. Jagya says no. Gauri does not believe this and says Anandi is in love with him, as she was ready to give up her life for him

Jagya says Anandi's love is one-sided, he never loved her, only cares for her as a friend. Gauri says she wants to leave immediately. Jagya stops her and pleads her to not leave him alone and then convinces her that they will leave together. Just then Basanth calls out to Jagya.

Everyone is in the hall and Jagya comes there. Basanth asks Jagya abt the locket. Jagya again lies that he has given it to be repaired. Basanth is mad and reveals to the family that Jagya gave away the family heirloom to some peon for his selfishness.

PRecap : DS tells Jagya to get out of the haveli along with Gauri. Jagya cries in front of Gauri

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RashmiSandeep thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊😊
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaar I posted the update I guess it went back in teh pages.
dear let me post you the link for it one sec

ok thats strange my written update is gone?!!!

=ok got the link http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1736019

and its made into a sticky in the important section. I guess it was a mistake : )

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
double post
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail
@Suchi: your post is linked in the BV forum important topics section. I guess someone unknowingly did it... Priya can probably make the change
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for alternate update priya but whats with all these threads disappearing?..πŸ˜•..2 days ago there was a thread 'Story going the Arth way' by woman 11-that is missing tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Now,suchi's update is missing tooπŸ˜•..