Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
With Time

One shot. Reply to a challenge on PI . net...Bill&Fleur after book 6 where Bill is attacked...what happens when there is no fairytale ending... R&R
Complete - Harry Potter
Fiction Rated: K+
English - Romance/Drama
Chapters: 1
Words: 927
Lead Pairing: Bill/Fleur
...Bhavz... thumbnail
I can't decide which FF to recommend but I can recommend a really good site for them:
The scholastic stacks harry potter message boards fanfiction board!
All of the fanfics there are pretty good!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://portkey.org/

this is a superb site for fan fictions... although it only allows a few selected pairings... 

Harry/Hermione... Ron/Luna... James/Lily... Draco/Ginny...

occasionally other pairings too...

I would post links of some of the best stories soon... ðŸ˜Š
cutie_pie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
By the way what is a fanfiction?
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie_pie101

By the way what is a fanfiction?

Stories written by fans of books or movies, it is their interpretation of their fav book or movie.
RadhapriyaG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Urm, why dont you add Hagrid nd Umbridge- both will end up killing each other! LOL>>>>>>>>
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey, I'm a BIG Dramione shipper after falling in love with Tom Felton  😳😆 + was hoping someone could recommend me any good FF's. Preferably completed + not smutty ! Thats not my cup of tea ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† but seeing the good reviews for 'The Fallout' and 'Isolation' can someone let me know if its got alot of smut in it ? Because I wanna read it as I see it being recommended everywhere but the chance of lots of smut is putting me off. I appreciate your help ! Thank you !
cutiegurl4u thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not sure if any of you know that there is a website www.fanfiction.net and it has nearly 500,000 stories for harry potter and also many for twilight. I always go on those an they have many different.
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Simple-

Hey, I'm a BIG Dramione shipper after falling in love with Tom Felton  😳😆 + was hoping someone could recommend me any good FF's. Preferably completed + not smutty ! Thats not my cup of tea ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† but seeing the good reviews for 'The Fallout' and 'Isolation' can someone let me know if its got alot of smut in it ? Because I wanna read it as I see it being recommended everywhere but the chance of lots of smut is putting me off. I appreciate your help ! Thank you !

Both 'The Fallout' and 'Isolation' are superb fanfictions but both have lot of smut. For non-smutty, really good fics try 'Aurelian'- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6590337/1/Aurelian  
Edited by devashree_h - 11 years ago
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the links! Though, I didn't see many Harry-Ginny FF's.