Fanfiction recommendations - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shona.

can someone recommend a good james lily fic plz?

go to the site Portkeyorg.com n you'll get thousands of exclusive n wonderful James/Lily ffs , n start reading from the most rated section, all of them are good, this site has fixed ships, that is they only publish writings on Harmony, Ron-Luna, Draco-Ginny n James/Lilly.
N please also suggest me some Harry/Hermione/Draco fanfictions, they're my fav threesome.😃
Can anyone recommend me any good RoMione FFs? I don't have the time to hunt, but I'm looking for a good read. Preferable romance/adventure/drama.

Hello everyone. I am a major Ron/Hermione shipper and these are the things I like to read in fanfiction. If you know of any stories that have these elements then please let me know. If you don't then that's okay. 

- I prefer the fic to be Post HBP
- I love fics where Hermione gets kidnapped/tortured/hurt etc. (Almost everything I wish I said by Hey-Torch is a great example)
- I adore a loving/protective/gentle/mature Ron (Hate Awkward/bumbling Ron)  
- I like an inexperienced Hermione 
- I prefer ron/hermione getting together quite late in the story rather than at the very beginning like in most fics
- I do like some Harry/Ginny

And yeah. That's all. Please keep in mind that this is all personal opinion ðŸ˜³ 

just read hunted by bex-chan !
anyone who doesnt like dramione or likes them have to try it out!
those who dont like dramione will start loving them after reading this fic nd those who like them will start loving them!
bex-chan is one veryy amazing author !loved hunted...
I am a dramionie shipper. These are some fics I really loved and they have stayed true to the character.

What the Room Requires

The Fool, The Emperor & The Hanged Man

Hey Guyz.. I am looking for some FFs on The Marauders (basically centering James n Sirius's friendship in Hogwarts).. This forum or any other site would do!

Would prefer if its completed! :)

Thanks in advance :D
I am looking for complete 'Reading the books series' which makes sense. Anyone?
Originally posted by safeplacetoland