Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shreenithi

Lolayee pesaradha kettadhu kku appuram...namma edhayum mute panna vendam...eyes,ears,mouth...ellam adhuvae mute aayidum...  

I saw this episode yesterday...she needs tight slaps and a punch right into her mouth!!😑 

I wonder what steps NA would take if he finds Veera and her mum had left the house? Will he still be a weakling or teach his wife a good lesson? I find nobody can talk sense into her head...she seems to have the last say.😍
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Shree for the Monday update.

Ayyo Ippadi buildup kodukkareengale... Odambellam summa uotharuthu.

Can I watch with cotton in ears in muted dialogue??? πŸ˜‰ And write Muted update? πŸ˜‰

This Pandi - Ivan nallavana kettavana? Kettupona nallavana? Yenakkum SK dad mari thalaye pickikkalamnnu irukku.

This time sure Maha is going to be Preggers causing issues with Pushpa. But at-least I am glad Maha will be off of Gopi's targeted would be's.

I think Pandi has done his husbandly duties...πŸ˜› Pushpa and her hubby might take her back to their home but next step our Mrs. Pandi vomitting thaan!! πŸ˜‰
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you migan for the updates. I guess u had muted the dialogs after all πŸ˜›

Well sue, u had said right. Next will be vomiting and then again fighting is going to take place. Cant imagine the scenario for that episode.  I guess pandi got very much worried puspa will take maha away for ever.

thank you again for the updates.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks migan and lakshmi..

Aiyo...Maha kku ninaivu thirumbings??
So...she will talk(TALK)again...

Nahiii...
God pls..Indha mayakkam andha mayakkam aa irukka koodathu
Andha mayakkam=ninaivu thirumbings..

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi.

Now Maha ninaivu thirumbings - Get ready for more cotton.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

thank you migan for the updates. I guess u had muted the dialogs after all πŸ˜›

Well sue, u had said right. Next will be vomiting and then again fighting is going to take place. Cant imagine the scenario for that episode.  I guess pandi got very much worried puspa will take maha away for ever.

thank you again for the updates.

Illappa - I watched 2 times to get the Thittals exactly so I ca update - could not remember - had no energy to go for 3rd round.πŸ˜‰
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Migan and lakshmikr.

lOlaayee - enakku saththam allergy - adhanaal incase you are in Friday episode konjam adakki vaasi enna...

Maha - nee aduththa monday thaan pEsa aarambikkaNum... appoththaan enga Shreenithi update dhool parakkum πŸ˜‰

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eclat

lOlaayee - enakku saththam allergy - adhanaal incase you are in Friday episode konjam adakki vaasi enna...

Maha - nee aduththa monday thaan pEsa aarambikkaNum... appoththaan enga Shreenithi update dhool parakkum πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Dhool Instruction 😍 waiting to see
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Illappa - I watched 2 times to get the Thittals exactly so I ca update - could not remember - had no energy to go for 3rd round.πŸ˜‰

Aatheee😲 oru round kae engalukku ellam kanna kattu..2 round ah😲😲..Migan annalum ungalukku sema dhairiyam pongaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eclat

Maha...eclat sonna maadhiri avangala vitru ma..monday pesu..appuram naanm update la pesaren..adhoda nee monday,tuesday...endha day vum pesakoodathu...appadi naan pesaren..😑😑😑😑