Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks shree ,migan & lakshmi.

Maha kaNNu back to normala. Ennama KaNNu , en Gopiathan gopiathannu kuzhambap poraya , illai en Pansiathan enakku mattumthanu paadapporiya.Anyways  director siroda A4 papers count kurayap poradhu. Enjoy makkas . I am jooot from tomorrow. Agapattuk kondal eclat. Don't worry eclat after my return , will surely make amends by suranding GOLD.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what pandi did was kevalam. taking advantage of maha!!!! maybe reinforcing his ties?? adichadula thappE illai. aanaalum indha PP familykku kai and vaai romba neeeLam.. and what is with this hurrying business of getting Veeru married? ippO dhaan appankaaran mandaiyai pOttaan. ok, she looks very very mature but then, what is the hurry? now if she is married and gone (yeah, right! as we see in this serial so far), wont her mom be alone and this may lead to more speculation with NA visiting his dear 'aNNi'? and he saying with every breath that Veeru is his daughter??
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swash2

what pandi did was kevalam. taking advantage of maha!!!! maybe reinforcing his ties?? adichadula thappE illai. aanaalum indha PP familykku kai and vaai romba neeeLam.. and what is with this hurrying business of getting Veeru married? ippO dhaan appankaaran mandaiyai pOttaan. ok, she looks very very mature but then, what is the hurry? now if she is married and gone (yeah, right! as we see in this serial so far), wont her mom be alone and this may lead to more speculation with NA visiting his dear 'aNNi'? and he saying with every breath that Veeru is his daughter??

completely agree with swash..
nalla nalla questions aa ketrukeenga👏

actually pandi is insecure i ithink...
Adhukku ippadiya...dhariyama face ur sondha bandhams man...
or
pottu thallu pushpa and pirai...u happy..we happy...all happy 😆...

and veera appa samy kitta poi only 1 week...adhukulla kalyana pechu?..
but dont worry makka..this maraige will not happen...edhavadhu eppadiyavadu oru problem will come...pathadhukku sokku and mayil are there...
problem varum..
veeru and mummy RKO...
Sokku will says why ru crying ma...i have a son...name is kobi...he will marry u...only 3-4 girls are in the queue..u also come and join...kulukkal murai la we will select the bride...Enna mayil...correct dhanae?

Mayil will madaiya mandaiya aati says...aaa...aaama...anne..aa..aaama🤢

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kulukkal murai illai, kulungal (RKO) murai dhaan. one one side, Lola crying, one side aNNi crying and beating her chest (kashtam since she looks like an import from Somalia - no offense) and one side pusspa crying with a stick in hand; and one side malar kasakking her pallu and crying soundlessly..and kobi with a naayanam in the middle. oodhi kedutha gopi nu pattam kodukkalaam namma IF saarbaa Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This uncouth Pandi was even justifying his nasty act to Gopi, saying " What mistake I did ?? She is my Pondaatti !! " Then why didn't he do this 'mistake' earlier ---- he did it out of desperation to keep Maha as his wife ---- what a creepy and cheap character !! 😡 

Wall-jumping and back-door breaking & entering the house when nobody is around -- and spoiling a 'mindless' woman -🤢-- and he asks  what mistake he did  !!! 

Avanum avan mookkaala pesara kuralum ... padu mattamana character . Thottu thaali kattina pondaati -- so ennavenumo pannalama ???? 😡 😡

mallige thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actually pandi is insecure i ithink...
Adhukku ippadiya...dhariyama face ur sondha bandhams man...
or
pottu thallu pushpa and pirai...u happy..we happy...all happy 😆...

and veera appa samy kitta poi only 1 week...adhukulla kalyana pechu?..
but dont worry makka..this maraige will not happen...edhavadhu eppadiyavadu oru problem will come...pathadhukku sokku and mayil are there...
problem varum..
veeru and mummy RKO...
Sokku will says why ru crying ma...i have a son...name is kobi...he will marry u...only 3-4 girls are in the queue..u also come and join...kulukkal murai la we will select the bride...Enna mayil...correct dhanae?

Mayil will madaiya mandaiya aati says...aaa...aaama...anne..aa..aaama🤢

[/QUOTE]
Shree, thanks for the super updates and for super comments like this. Neenga sollumbodhu, I can visualize Sokku saying all these dialogs😆
Athuthadu, Maha-vukku seemantham, Gopi-kku svayamvaram  than! 🤣
junkabc thumbnail
but already pandi was living with maha in ooty for a month. I really don't understand the logic of asking Gopi athan to marry his brother's wife. Aanalum director and producer thiru roommmba than greedy. He is showing as if all eligible bride's parents want him as son in law.

ethuku namma CM evlo parava illa. at least avanga ellarukum help panra mathiri than kaataranga
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat for the update.

Correcta sonnaru - pombalagala neengga - Rakshashis. I am sure they willgo back to malar to further degrade her or better yet they will talk to her brother and start sathi thittams.