Thendral

Thendral Friday Update 22-Jul-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakhshyam for the superfast update.👏 After a long time we saw a new face of Mohan. Again thulasi is going to suffer in padma's house. Both T&t are going to suffer without seeing each other.

What happened to TA? Why is he really submissive towards Dharma that he left thuls to escape from the police? Omg! The dir is attempting to show the hero of the serial in this stage'.edupar kaipillamathiri..Disappointed. This is very pathetic to look at these scenes.

Please bring back the old thendral cute moments and the cute couples magic which is the biggest strength and it holds the serial firmly to attract the viewers. It unfolds before all the viewers.

What a change in Mohan's char! I cannot believe he has turned over a new leaf. Overnight' la' changes' something is fishy here. Is it charu's plan? Is he is charu's spy?  Many questions are flooding all the viewers' minds?❓ Any way Mohan acted like brother today. Padma is so shocked
that Mohan is on thulasi's side.😲

Serialla'eduvum natakum.😉 So TA is not going back home. I think there will be some other problem before he goes back home. Dharma looks like a mini hoodlum with his so many thambis and biryani packets.😡

We want T&T to maintain a strong bond. They should always remain like this 'Husband And Wife'
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😊

Aww, Mohan was the Star today⭐️ Really awesome, he proved that he is Thuls brother👍🏼⭐️

Padma-ku aapu, but i dont think she will come back again😆 Lets see. Hehehe, nalla vangi kattikittanga from Mohan and Pavi, btw she wont change anytime, even if Thuls gives her life for Padma she wont change, just like GW&co.😡😈 Hope she does not come back with a new plan, researched with Deepas Pisaasu🤣

Awww, TA varthaiki varthai "Wife" "Wife" sollithu iruntharuu. How sweet😍 We know about T&T, their fight wont be big😛 Chaa, TA misses Thuls, paavom him. I think he will escape from that place🤣 Athu thaan nallathu, but Dharmu will get angyr approm😡
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi!!😃

Padma is going to meet GW...then i think GW is going to send her back so she can act/do whatever she say as both gutters goals are same...i think they wont miss this chance😕.

Mohan was good and so is Pavi...the way both stayed while Padma left her house was good and she deserve it...but what use...both gutters in this serial are unthiruthables🤢

Omg there are many people in that police hiding place😕...
TA ku Nalla venum for going behind his Anna with out using brain...This Darman is dam irritating😡...TA hiding like this is going to complicate many things around T&T😕...TA veerama left house after his Anna calls...now Thulasi Thulasi aam...ellame late😲 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for your beautiful update and comments 😃. 

It was still nice to see the siblings together. Pavi was cute and this time i liked Mohan and his paasam for his sister. 

Padma as usual did blackmail that she will move out of the house. Good that MM was not there, he would have taken Thulasi to some other place and would have stopped Padma. Was nice to see the Mohan who kept slapping his sister, for once stopped her from getting slapped 👏, that was sweet of him 😳. Where is Padma going, hopefully not to another GW to plan against Thulasi 😡. 

Hmmm...TA ennamo parikodutha maathiri sitting in that house 😆. Atleast he regrets of running away without his wife and letting her stay in Padma's house 😡. 

Don't make this a looong time separation 😭 😭, but a short and intense one 😛. If T&T are together only, put a promo, otherwise not needed Kumaran 😆, but he will for sure air one and irritate us 😡. 
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful Update and side comments!😃

Siblings bonding was good yet Mohan's sudden change is still confusing 😕. But still Mohan was nice. This sudden change in Mohan brings little doubt in me whether he is the spy.

Padma, what to say? Apart from her Gutter mouth now she is trying to Physically abuse people by trying to slap, pushing her own daughter. She is not deserved to be a mom at all😡. Now where is Padma heading too?? GW2 going to meet the head of Gutters GW1 🤢.

This Dharman was so disgusting today. Again our hero got fooled away by Dharman tactics🤢. Briyani onu thaan koraichal ippo😕. The best part was TA talking and thinking about Thulasi 😳. But still I don't think TA/T will meet that easily as there might be more problems for TA.

Hopefully they will bring nice moments when TA/T meet😃.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments!  

Episode more or less signifies the difficult road ahead for T & TA as T symbolically "returns" to her erstwhile home err …torture chamber.

Game on !! It is once again going to be T'n'TA affection and relationship characterized by trust, decency, mutual respect et al that will preserve and defeat psycho  & gutter plans filled with deceit, treachery, lie, cheat, one upmanship.

Looks like Psycho has started her "psy-ops" part 2 using MM son as she hovers in the background while using Joe as information source.  M turning anew because of "K effect" is convincing but his sudden change of heart and "sisterly affection" towards T looks creepy and suspect as he had nothing but hatred and ill-will in the same league as MM wife.  People do change for the good but has M changed for good towards T or is he acting for money?

For most part M actions today was bordering "normal", but his action/ reaction becomes suspect when : MM wife asks him to choose between T and her, M urges T to go inside; T urges M to ask GW stay back he stands like a wooden post and tells her that GW will return after she cools the heel raises questions.

"All is Well" in T'n'TA world. Star of the day: TA! Based on his reaction towards T – one had a fleeting suspicion on whether TA is angry. TA looking completely vexed and irritated @ his sudden confinement & separation from T. His repeated assertion of his desire leave the place as he is worried about his lovey dovey wifey dear show the depth of his affection and the magic of T. TA was rocking when he mentioned that he doesn't care about $$$ just wants to stay with T.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshyam for the excellent fast updates!!

Mohan was definetly the star today.  His dialogues were good.  Tulasi was hesistant to enter the house but Mohan brought her in.  The first couple minutes were pricessless where all the siblings are happy together with Paati. 

Padma just had to ruin it...but super appu for her!!!  I loved the way Paati, Mohan and Pavi spoke to her and managed to kick her out.  Go Mohan!!!  I liked how he stopped Padma from hitting Tulasi today.  MM will be really happy to see this.

Now that Padma is out, will she come back?  And how will she act now?

Omg...absolutly disgusting to see Tamil with those guys hiding some place.  How can they eat all happy and play chess? 

But Tamil was better today.  He said he misses his wife...so cute!!!  I don't think TT will separate.  But Dharman is going to crate more trouble.  I doubt Tamil is going back home next week.  There will be a twist and TT will not see each of a couple more days.

Overall this week was really good.  Hoping for a good promo next week.

sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Lakshyam for the wonderful update.

Mohan steal the show today by give a nice to aapu to Padma. Mohan change has give some strength to thendral. Thulasi have give the house to Padma still Padma is not allowing Thulasi to stay in her home. What kind of character is Padma. But Mohan know how to handle Padma and he give a super nosecut to Padma.

How long they will make Tamil and Thulasi seperation track. Don't make the seperation track too long because it might affect the trp rating a lot. Tamil it is better to surrender to the police instead of staying with Dharma and living a struggling life. If the problem is solve and Tamil is still working with Dharman then no one could save Tamil so it is better to quit the job and find a new job.

Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Lakshmi for the nice update,

It was a pretty good episode.. Thulasi and Pavi's conversation was nice... Siblings scene was good, but couldn't enjoy it whole heartedly.. cos of yesterday's scene.. However, that sadness was not there after hearing TA's dialog.. I think TA is not angry cos of Thulasi's dialog's..but he is sad cos of Thulasi not expressing her feelings to him.. As yesterday he said nee kude da pattum padame iruke.. 

Lets see, they should not prolong this separation... 😕

Hoping for a promo with T&T coming together in their house and celebrate their anniversary by going to temple in their bike... (Don't show charu next week..if at all you want to show pshyco, show her by seeing these kankollakatchi..and getting irritated...) I am also thinking, as there is no phone call to GW from her marumagal.. how would it be if she come and land here with some guy or totally changed into new Charu...!! (I know I am going too much.😉.charu vavadu thirandirdavadu..🥱)

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago