Pavitra Rishta July 22 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Archana is sitting down in her bed and is crying while holding Manohar's photo. Manav comes in the room and takes Manohar's photo from Archana. Manav asks Archana why she is crying. Manav tells Archana that when she cries it sounds like he has also accepted defeat. Manav tells Archana that Soham is very naughty and if you keep him in your lap he will laugh but if you put him down he will start to cry. Archana says aai also used to say this. Archana is crying whole she is telling Manav that when Soham was born, aai always used to hold him in her lap and put him to sleep. Archana says aai has done so much for her kids and her grandkids, and she always did what she could do. Archana puts her head down and is crying. Manav assures Archana to have faith that they will find aai. Sachu enters the room. Sachu says Baba, why is aai crying. Manav says beta, if your mother leaves you will you cry? Sachu nods his head yes. Manav says aagi has left your mother. Sachu says Aagi has not left aai, Mama Mami have thrown her out of the house. Archana and Manav are immediately alert after hearing this. Archana gets up and asks Sachu what are you saying. Sachu says I am saying the right thing aai, that day Mama Mami had a big fight with Aagi and they threw her out of the house. Manav asks Sachu how he got to know all of this. Sachu says he was there at that time, aai had gone to the market with Varshu Masi and I was playing, and when I came back from playing... Sachu tells his parents the story of Manju reminding Sulochana to sign some papers, and Manju was saying to Sulochana since I had you sign the papers, I got the house on my name, and if you want to live in this house, you must live according to my rules, and if you don't want to, then you can leave this house. Sachu was watching all of this. Archana is crying at hearing this. Manav says let's go Archana. Archana and Manav leave the house.

Karanjkar House

Archana and Manav are coming in the Karanjkar House. Manjusha greets Archana and Manav. Vinod is happy to see Archana and says you are here at this time. Archana says to Vinod one second, don't say anything. Manav is looking sternly at Vinod. Archana asks Vinod why did you do this dada? Tell me, why did you do this? Vinod and Manjusha look confused. Archana tells Vinod that she always used to respect him, but today everything is finished. Archana tells Vinod that you can't forget our mother, she has done so much for us. Archana tells Vinod that aai kept you in her stomach for nine months, she gave you a life, she taught you how to walk, she educated you and told you how to think. She has done so much for you, and in return you gave her a dhoka, you left her by herself in this world. Archana gets really angry and yells at Vinod to tell her why she threw aai out of the house. Manjusha is going to protect Vinod. Vinod starts faking and says what are you saying Archu? Vinod says you have had a misunderstanding, or else how could I do something this bad? Vinod says I did not throw aai out of the house. Manav speaks up and says how much more will you lie? How much more lower can you stoop? Manav says to Vinod you don't even deserve to be called a human. Manav says you threw aai out of the house and now you are trying to hide this? Manav tells Vinod and Manjusha that Sachu had witnessed all of this. Vinod and Manjusha are shocked. Archana is giving a stern look at Vinod. Vinod says Sachin? Manav says yes, Sachin, when you were insulting your mother, and had thrown her out of the house, Sachin had seen all of that. Manav says Sachin had seen everything. Manjusha says will you guys trust what Sachin is saying? He is just a little kid. Archana says to Manjusha that he is definitely a kid, but he knows what is right and what is wrong. Archana says Sachu knows the difference between someone leaving the house and someone throwing someone out of the house. Archana tells Manjusha not to say anything to hide her wrong deeds, and the more you are lying, the more you are falling in my eyes. Archana says to Vinod, and dada I never had expected this from you, all three of us sisters always felt you were our brother, and our mother's son, but today you have proved us wrong. Today I am ashamed to call you my brother. Archana asks Vinod what was wrong in aai's love for you? Archana gets very angry and grabs Vinod's shirt collar really tight and asks him what forced you to ever throw my mother out of the house? Manjusha tries to save Vinod. Archana is crying. Manav asks Vinod if he does not have any shame for what he did, the person who taught you to walk, and talk, and raised everyone, you threw her out of the house? Manav says to Vinod your wife has done 100 wrong deeds, and your mother had seen your face and forgiven her. Manav says and with your wife's command, you threw your mother out of the house.

Karanjkar House

Manav says you do not even deserve to be called a son. Vinod says yes, I am not capable of being a son, he yells very loud that he has thrown aai out of the house. Vinod yells what have I not done for this house and for aai and baba? Vinod yells what did I get in return? Comparison to Manav, aai always said Manav did this, Manav did that. Manjusha is smiling. Vinod says whenever I needed aai, she was never there for me. Aai never even cared about me, Vinod says when I was worried, I had asked aai for the house papers. Parents can give their life for their children, but aai never even gave me the house papers. Vinod says because aai never even trusted me. Vinod says and in order to get what I needed to get done, I had to have aai sign those house papers. Archana grabs Vinod and says did aai teach us these things? Archana says our mother never guided us to the wrong path, Vinod Dada. Archana says aai always taught us how to go on the right path. Archana sya but how can I ever expect anything from you, if you don't remember aai then how will you remember her sanskaars? Archana says you were saying that aai is interfering in your work, who taught you what work is? Archana says who taught you how to fight for these things? My mother did, remember one thing Vinod Dada, without aai you would not be anything, you were never anything before aai, and neither will you ever be. Manjusha grabs Archana and says enough, I have heard enough out of you. Manjusha says this house is not your mother's, this house is mine now. Manjusha says and I will not let  give any stranger permission to come in my house and say rubbish things. Archana gives Manjusha a very nice hard slap.๐Ÿ‘ Vinod looks angry at that and Manav looks happy. Manjusha screams ARCHU, Archana says stop your nonsense,, do not say anything to me, I do not want to talk to you. Archana says and you are talking about strangers, this house can't be aai's. Archana says you know vahini, God lives at the mandir, than that mandir is a mandir. Archana says and that becomes a house without God in it. And today, this house does not look like a house because my mother is not here. Manjusha says we do not even need God, who will come in our lives. Archana says I made a mistake vahini, aai is your saas but she has always accepted you as her daughter, and you, what bad have you done with my mother? Archana says you broke her relationship with her son. You broke their relationship, and threw aai out of the house. Archana says and if you think that by doing all of this that you have won, then this is all of your misunderstanding. Archana says because the drama has just started, you know one day you will want aai back. Archana is kind of smirking right now and says the day you need aai, she will not be there for you. Archana says one more thing, you do not have a son vahini, if you had a son, then he would also throw you out of the house. And then you will know how much pain my mother is having. Manjusha says no Archu, this will never happen to us, and even if we had a son. Manjusha says we would never do anything bad to our son, that's why. Vinod is nodding his head. Manjusha says and why am I telling you this, look you keep your mouth shut, because I also know how to throw you out of the house. Manav says I also want that to happen. Manav says throw us out of the house, so that the outside people can know what type of people live inside. Manav says what do you think, that by throwing your mother out of the house, you guys will be happy? Manav says wrong ,very wrong, there is God and one day he will give you both a very severe punishment. Manav says if you guys had asked forgiveness from me, then maybe I would have forgiven you, but no, now you guys have shown your true colors. Manav says I will punish you two so bad, that you guys will remember it forever. Vinod smirks. Archana turns to Vinod and says you have broken relations with your mother today, I m also my mother's daughter, and today I will cut relations with you. Manjusha is shocked and Vinod is looking sad. Archana says you are not my brother and neither am I your sister. Archana says remember one  more thing, do not ask for forgiveness from me, because I will never forgive you, never. Archana leaves the house. Manav gives Manjusha and Vinod one angrier look, and leaves the house with his wife. Manjusha and Vinod look very disturbed.

At an oldage home

Sulochana is being kept at an oldage home for old people. There are some other people (most of them are pretty old) Sulochana comes to her senses but does not know where she is. Sulochana asks what place is this, and where am I? A friendly lady says do not worry, you are at the right place, tell me, how are you feeling? Are you feeling better than before? Another lady asks her to get some food for Sulochana. The lady explains that she will feel stronger and better after eating. The ladies over there sound very nice and friendly. Sulochana stutters, but who are you guys, and so many? A man says and so many old people? Sulochana says all under one roof? A man says you want to know the reason? So listen, we are all from one family, we are all together. Sulochana says I did not understand. Another man says this is an oldage home, and all the old people who can't have their houses come over here. Another man tells the man you are always joking around, tell us your name Tai. Where is your house? The man says if you want to call anyone at your house, call them, they will be worried for you. Sulochana is sad and does not reply. The lady sitting next to her asks what happened, why are you not saying anything? The lady says yes, tell us Tai. Another lady tells all the ladies to calm down, and tells them you have been here for four years, can't you notice her sadness? This lady is one of us now, just like our kids took us out of their lives, it must have happened with her too. Sulochana is crying. The lady says am I right Tai? Sulochana sadly nods. The lady sitting next to Sulochana says it's ok, those who have their own families doors closed, over here our doors are always opened for them. The lady says if you want to, you can live over here. Sulochana says no, no, I don't want to be a burden on you guys. The man says you do not understand, over here no one is a burden on anyone. Everyone over here does some work, and they are their own burden. The lady says absolutely, some people do part-time jobs, and some tutor the children. The lady says one of us always does something, and you also do one thing that suits you. If you want to live safely, you can live over here, and you can do whatever work you want to do. Sulochana is left thinking.

Deshmukh House

Varsha is still over at the Deshmukh House. She is giving love to Soham. Savita has come In too with some milk to feed to Soham. Savita tells Varsha it is good that you came, or else the baby would be crying so hard. Savita says he is my Manav' son, but he is not like his father at all. Archana and Manav come inside the house looking worried and upset. Archana sits down with her sister and Manav sits down. Savita asks them if they found out anything about Sulochana tai. Archana shakes her head no. Savita tells Archana not to worry, Sulochana tai can't even think about living without you. She will come back crying to you. Savita asks Archana and Manav if they found anything out from Manjusha and Vinod. Manav is very angry and says everything happened because of them. Savita and Varsha are confused. Savita says what do you mean? Manav says first they kept aai as a maid in her house, and then with a dhoka they got the house on their name and then threw aai out of the house. Varsha is shocked and says dada and vahini threw aai out of the house? Archana says yes Varshu. Varsha says I could not even imagine that they could stoop so low. Archana says to Varsha to tell you the truth I don't even want to address them as dada and vahini. Archana says it is final that I will never forgive them in my whole life. Savita tells Archana there is no need to do all of this. This witch Manjusha is behind all of this, what will Vinod do? He will do whatever his wife will tell him to do. Manav says but I will not forgive him for this aai. Manav says he should deserve a big punishment for this. Savita says there is no need for you to do this beta. God is there all the time to keep an  eye out on them, and the day they will be questioned, they will be crying very hard. Savita says listen to me beta, those who give their parents pain will never be happy in their life. Savita says it is good that Varsha came, or else the baby would be crying very hard. Savita says because of his crying, even my Damo has put his hand on his ears. Varsha smiles and says she will leave now. Archana stops Varsha and says to wait here a little longer. Savita agrees. Varsha stutters and says Satish. Archana tells Varsha not to worry about Satish and she will talk to him. Archana tells Varsha not to worry, and to stay here and Soham... Varsha tells Archana not to worry about Soham and that she will take care of Soham. Archana and Manav look at each other and look worried. Savita also looks worried but they allow Varsha to take care of Soham. Varsha is giving Soham his milk and says to him after his milk she will play with him. Manav is walking to his room.

Manav's room at Deshmukh House

Manav goes to his room and Archana is coming too. Manav is talking to someone from the newspaper company over the phone. Manav tells him he is Manav Deshmukh, DK's construction manager. Manav tells the newspaper man that he wants to report someone who has been lost. Manav says the person who find that person will get 5,000 rupees. Manav telsl the newspaper man that he will give him the details, and the picture of the person but by tomorrow this should be in the news. Manav says ok, thank you sir. Manav puts the phone down. Manav tells Archana not to worry and they will find aai. Archana and Manav hug each other.

Precap: Savita and Damodar are at the Deeshmukh House. Damodar is laid down on the bed unconscious. Savita is on the phone with Manav and she is shouting Manav's name. Manav and Archana are somewhere else and Manav asks his mother why she sounds so worried. Savita is telling Manav that your baba suddenly threw up, she is crying and says I don't know what happened, please come home soon beta, I am really worried. Manav is worried.

Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bhalla,
How are you today? Thanks for the update. You know how much we appreciate your work.

I have a small suggestion, as I know you don't mind us giving them.
When the scene is long, could you break up the section into different paragraphs?

For example, the 2nd section of today's update ( Karanjkar's House), that written section is very long and to read such a long uninterrupted paragraph, is a bit hard to keep track of where you are.

The colour of the section can remain the same, just break up the section into different paragraphs.

Hope this suggestion is fine with you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Bhalla,

How are you today? Thanks for the update. You know how much we appreciate your work.

I have a small suggestion, as I know you don't mind us giving them.
When the scene is long, could you break up the section into different paragraphs?

For example, the 2nd section of today's update ( Karanjkar's House), that written section is very long and to read such a long uninterrupted paragraph, is a bit hard to keep track of where you are.

The colour of the section can remain the same, just break up the section into different paragraphs.

Hope this suggestion is fine with you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Sharon Di,

I am doing great, how are you?

Never hesitate to give me any suggestions, I actually love when people give me suggestions so I know what I have to improve on my update๐Ÿ˜Š

I will definitely accept your request Sharon Di, from now whenever there is a long scen I will put it in different paragraphs for you๐Ÿ˜Š I agree, it can be hard to read when you have long paragraphs. Actually, I can edit my update right now and make that change for you๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks very much for the suggestion Di, and if another problem arises about the update, never hesitate to tell me, I will always listen.

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Hi Sharon Di,

I am doing great, how are you?

Never hesitate to give me any suggestions, I actually love when people give me suggestions so I know what I have to improve on my update๐Ÿ˜Š

I will definitely accept your request Sharon Di, from now whenever there is a long scen I will put it in different paragraphs for you๐Ÿ˜Š I agree, it can be hard to read when you have long paragraphs. Actually, I can edit my update right now and make that change for you๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks very much for the suggestion Di, and if another problem arises about the update, never hesitate to tell me, I will always listen.

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Bhalla,
I'm great. Thanks for asking.
Such a sweet reply. You're a well mannered young man. I'm sure your parents and family are very proud of you.๐Ÿ‘

I appreciate the quick response. The changes you made are fantastc. So much easier to read now.
Continue the good work and we'll talk whenever we meet in the various threads.

neha851996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wooohuuu

wat a zor ka jhatka...manjusha got...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

anki's actin wz awesum๐Ÿ‘