Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I apologise to Salman and Salman fans - Page 2

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: priyazinta

so how did she get invited? and if it's for promoting purpose...i'm wondering how? by bringing someone to a birthday party?

i guess she wants to get familiar with other people through Salman khan. and yes when you go to a party u get to meet lots of people. 
Edited by tuli.akhter - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: tuli.akhter

i guess she wants to get familiar with other people through Salman khan. and yes when you go to a party u get to meet lots of people. 

okay i'm not going to discuss further...i am sure we will all know the trued real soon! cuz it doesn't seems she is the: we're just good friends... kind of person.
One more neice in Salman's life.
oh wow! u hate Katrina with a passion but u still have all the time 
to dig in this deep,watch all her interviews,even search for her siblings🤣 on fb...

I think u r her ex boy friend or some one katrina knew before but isnt on goodterms now...

If u hate her so much y do u even waste a single sec of life on her?
my pov...

Whatever its ur life...

shaanti shaanti!!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
duuudeee wats with your obsession with katrina 😳
.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyazinta

okay i'm not going to discuss further...i am sure we will all know the trued real soon! cuz it doesn't seems she is the: we're just good friends... kind of person.

good. it's too soon to say anything. 
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh boyyy!!🤣
So you're just going to forget EVERYTHING you claimed against Salman for bringing Katrina to the industry because Salman and Zarine were spotted together...hahah.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tuli.akhter

i think they are just friends and I will wait few more days before thinking they are dating.

I agree on that they are good dosts only. Salman said nothing between them, or Asin, or Kanga.I believe him. And here I thought you were really apologizing. 😆
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SlumGOD

One more neice in Salman's life.

shes not dating him Geez! Plus at least hes single till married. SRK-Prinkya (someone said they secretly got married)😆 you believe that too? Poor Gauri😲
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
@TM: you are so f**king annoying with your backhanded on jabs at katrina.. seriously.. come off it.

Edited by tiya229 - 12 years ago