Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I apologise to Salman and Salman fans - Page 3

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AHAHAHAHAHA your so frickin pathetic ! NO ONE cares if your apoligizing to Salman fans and Salman for making stupid/idiotic comments about him because he was dating Katrina Kaif ( whom you hate...yet spend every second of your life thinking about ) ...go get yourself a hobby πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: wat_up

shes not dating him Geez! Plus at least hes single. SRK-Prinkya (someone said they secretly got married)πŸ˜† you believe that too? Poor Gauri😲

I said Neice...😊😊😊😊😊...I know he is still single and will remain so for another 30 years or so for the reason best known to him.
.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SlumGOD

I said Neice...😊...I know he is still single and will remain so for another 30 years or so for the reason best known to him.

lol first of all it's not Neice it NIece! the I comes before E. and SlumGod why are you so full of ageism? 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SlumGOD

I said Neice...😊😊😊😊😊...I know he is still single  and will remain so for another 30 years or so for the reason best known to him.

I meant single till marriedπŸ˜‰ (like Katrina) hes with her πŸ˜‰(SaL-KaT) rocks

But you did not answer me about SRK-Priyanka thing. Plus, I  am not joking someone told Tuli in a thread and you know she likes SRK. I just want your opinion
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol, they were dating cause they were spotted together?? hehehehe