Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

Puneet Issars comeback on TV-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Puneet Issar's comeback to Tv

Puneet Issar remembered for his most popular avatar on the small screen that of Duryodhana in the TV adaptation of Mahabharata, will return to tv after more than a decade. He makes a comeback to tv with yet another mythological character Jarasandh in the Imagine's new show Dwarkadheesh: Bhagwaan Shree Krishn.

Talking about his experience of playing the evil personality of Jarasandh inDwarkadheesh, Puneet says, "I am really enjoying playing the role of Jarasandh, a very important character which not many people are aware of. Also, I am glad to be a part of a show which is shot on such a large scale and thank Imagine TV and Sagar Production for giving me an opportunity to play a mythological character after a long time. Jarasandh is a very interesting character and undoubtedly a challenging role to perform since he was born half and half to two mothers, who disowned him; later he was joined into one whole human being by Jara (rakshasi), hence known as Jarasandh. Hence, he will be depicted with a dual personality - one aggressive and the other almost cowardly."

Imagine TV seems to have certainly roped in the right artiste for the right character. We hope that audiences will love Puneet Issar in this role. Don't forget to watchDwarkadheesh: Bhagwaan Shree Krishn is telecasted every Monday to Friday at 08.00pm on Imagine TV.

• Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, July 23, 2011

• Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago