Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

I didn't ever really liked this song but now😍... wow sonee its beautiful!  I loveddd the scene u used in beginning the most!...The man moving and ram doing priya darshan!😳

waah madam'jee aapne VM dekh liyaπŸ‘ ...woh first VM chodke saaare dekh loh LOL... anyway...im glad u liked it... Thanks πŸ˜³..yup beginning is my favo too πŸ˜‰...

Thanks for watching & really thank u so much for ur feedbackπŸ€— it measn alot...
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
finally i was free last evening so i saw urs chori kiya re jiya vm and suhanas 1 hr long vm ...phew ..but mazaa aa gaya ..
loved ur vm dear ..the opening scene is one of my favs after a long time both of them were talking infact teasing each other freely which suited the song well ..esply the long eye lock in the beginning ..and now i m so much liking this floral bg of urs along with the color effect ..looks lovely ..vm chota tha par phir bahut accha laga ..lol..
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

finally i have seen n heard the madno vm on raya ..Ohh finally...thank u😳u know why it took me so long to watch it ...no idea?? coz it was very difficult for me to see a song which has been picturised on our beloved tasha but now used on someone else  awww,,,,i knw...  

:( ...moreover a little story is attached to this song . which story??much before this song came in jmm1 i had suggested this particular song for tasha in one of my posts really?? i dunno coz i joined IF after Anna track lol ...and when it actually played in the show my mouth was left wide open ..thats why its really close to my heart infact it makes me teary whenever i hear it .. aww i can understand...sorry for dis...
now coming to the vm as usual maam ur improving  Ohh really?? thank u thank u...πŸ€—n now this pretty back ground has impressed one n all .πŸ‘πŸΌ..well done ..liked the way priya was imagining about ram and thinking how different they are like day n night which u showed by merging his laddoo smelling n her loving the rains .πŸ‘..great work ...just loved dat scene...dats why  and thought πŸ‘...loved the way they were stealing glances at each other .😳..they indeed make a very cute couple .. yup😳
omg ..whats this another vm is up .😲.. yeah ...baby give me some more time ..now again the song u selected is the one on which u have made tasha vm ... yaa right...😳 but what to do wen first tim i sw dat scene...dis song click me...n i tried small version...and i have written an OS on it as well ...sinff sniff .😊.
ohh i know...*sniff sniff*maatt roh Rosey...mat ro πŸ€—no problem will watch this as well soon πŸ˜‰ u did itπŸ˜›

Thank u so much for watching n for a beautiful comment...ur appreciation means alot dear ...Thank uπŸ€— Next VM wil be My last vm on PriAmπŸ˜‰..den wil again rock wit DNπŸ˜†.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So it doesn't get locked again.. πŸ˜†
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: saisamanvi

awesome...perfectly matching that situation...thanq sonee for a wonderful creations

Thank you so much
So glad u like it dear.πŸ€—

Originally posted by: swtbaby

i loved the song u used

Thank u SO much...πŸ˜ƒ
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

finally i was free last evening so i saw urs chori kiya re jiya vm and suhanas 1 hr long vm ...phew ..but mazaa aa gaya ..

loved ur vm dear ..the opening scene is one of my favs after a long time both of them were talking infact teasing each other freely which suited the song well ..esply the long eye lock in the beginning ..and now i m so much liking this floral bg of urs along with the color effect ..looks lovely ..vm chota tha par phir bahut accha laga ..lol..

See i'm replying so fastπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Glad to knw u like it...thnk u...for appreciationπŸ€—
Thank u SO much...πŸ˜ƒ Aap bhi yunhi comment karte raho...humein bhi accha lagata hail.πŸ˜ƒ
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

So it doesn't get locked again.. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much FivrπŸ€—
ShuVin thumbnail
Hello Friendz...πŸ€—

A HUGE Thanks to ALL BALHian who voted and even those who not votes. Love you guyz! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for all you support. Finally i have uploaded my contest vms on YT.😳 And In winner vm , i have added a TEXTURE with "RaYa" name. Hope you all like it. And may be this is my last update ...thank you BALHian for being supportive in this journey...love you.

Enjoy!  
Comments or Criticism are  most welcome..Would love to read them. πŸ˜³

n e w  u p l o a d

Ram Priya VM 
Song : Jab koi baat bigad jaye.
BALH Fall in love contest Runner-up VM.

Ram Priya VM 
Song :  Piya o re piya / Main waari jawan.
BALH Fall In Love Contest WINNER VM.

Hope u liked it, Thank's for watching.πŸ˜ƒ

Sonee

PS : All my previous VMz are updated on the first page.

Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful vm soneeπŸ‘
jab koi baat song was truly a beautiful one😊
thanks for the pm😊
shreya😊
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

edited

omg ... finally i got to see the prize winning vm ...congrats dear ...love the song jab koi baat bigad jaaye ...suits the couple perfectly ... both were lonely in their lives and came together to love and support each other ...must say this song is perfect for ballroom dance and glad u picked up those sequences and they looked so good together , both feeling awkward yet cute and u included some really nice scenes like engagement n wedding also i really liked what u did with the honeymoon sequence and merged them together towards the end ...wow lovely effects ...enjoyed it to the fullest
still have second one to comment ...ohh i forgot to mention loved the opening lines and scenes esply when the line comes tum dena saath mera and priya lets her hand out n he holds it ..wow ..perfect ..
edited 2nd time
now another beautiful song and must say luv dear promoted this one as her status a lot many times ..lol..now wonderful beginning with priya thinking abt him when the lines comes main vaari jawaan ..she was totally smitten by him ..and hey i heard flipping of pages also was it some effect by u or my ears were ringing?????? again mindblowing honey moon scenes included ...also really liked the part where the line comes le chal mujhe kahin door and both of them drive to the sunset point and priya spreads her arms in titanic style ...too good ...the ending was also grt with ram admiring priya and in the bg music plays piya o re piya ...last but not the least sweet little raya hug to end the vm ...well done girl ...so proud to see u progressing like this with each n every vm πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago