total DISSAPOINTMENT...

Posted: 12 years ago
FROM WHICH ALMA MATTER DID ALEXANDER LEARN 21ST CENTURY HINDI? RATHER 2011 HINDI VERBAL LANGUAGE?-- FROM SAGAR STUDIOS?---TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT ..😲
alexander had blonde hair & black eyebrows?..-TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT..😲
alexander was from greece .. geographically its not possible him to have BLACK EYE BALLS!...SO MUCH OF MELANIN?...-TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT..😲
cvs how did u 4get alexander was ALEXANDER THE GREAT- does d actor fit in anyway to the role? CGM had defeated him true, but dat doesn't mean he was a coward ... U COULD HAVE CASTED A GOOD ACTOR 4 D ROLE ...-TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT ..😲
C D & CGM are always excellantπŸ‘ today "D" was greatest πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but today it was too fast narration was greatπŸ‘
yup Ashish is great look wise till now , but all depends on acting now😊

Hi Rinku.. Have no doubts..rest assured Ashish is outstanding at his craft...
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hi Rinku.. Have no doubts..rest assured Ashish is outstanding at his craft...

thanks dear ... i really really liked Ashish's attitude & look  not being his fan long hair suited him wellπŸ‘..  now its in his hands
I also didnt like alex.
I was having a different image of alex in mind b'coz he was a great warrior so he must should like that.
But 2days epi was intresting.
while watching alex i was feeling like...kya bakwas sa actor laya hai...even the alexandar of old chanakya was handsome to look at and he never spoke a lil bit hindi

and coming to ashish's look he was looking too handsome...i wasn't his crazy fan but i am just loving his this new look...hope hewill fill the vacancy of rushiraj with acting...
I read a month ago...that alex had olive skin...and brown hair...and brown eyes...blonde hair and blue eyes description is speculation only...coz people think that most yavans hav that kind of look... But hindi bahut jaldi seekh li usne πŸ˜†

umm ...regarding first look of cg ...i wasnt impressed...in fact i m disappointed...but if everyone is liking him toh i guess meri hi aankhon mein problem hai...kal jaake test karwaongi...lets c what i store 4 future
I saw the epi...

The actor fr Alex shld b person havin a great impact, the personality shld say it all...

Bt...ye kya kar diya castin directors neπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
i think alex look was in darkness so was not that clear

Seleucus look  was more clear  but cant make out who the actors are
and as for   ashish  he was given warrior king  look only.. promo was good
actually they are non known face...they were indian actors but their make up was horrible...they should bring real foreigner or anglo-indians actors like jkr...and they should chose a known face for alexandar...like alex(elison of jkr)
hmm mayb we need to wait a bit more to see alex face in clear light.. the background was too dark for me to make out the look