Chandragupta Maurya

The Grand Entry of Alexander and Inderdutt !

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
       Today after,waiting for a long time,we FINALLY😳 got to see Alexander ! Liked him fairly,looks good !πŸ˜‰ AND also our cute little bacchaas( albeit some wicked ones😈🀣) Aambhik and Sukhi !πŸ˜† 
   Okay now critically, Alexander was good.πŸ‘The first look of Alexander was very good,and well shot,and the way his face was shown slowly and imposingly,was superb !πŸ‘Alexander SHOULD HAVE spoken in English,as he didn't speak Sanskrit,and the people of Aryavarta did not speak Greek.Instead there should have been a translator. Also as they cannot show Alex speaking in Greek,he should have spoken in English,AND HIS EYES should have been BLUE !
   Second Nicator Seleucus should have been more imposing,my mother was laughing saying that he looked LIKE A GHOST !🀣 Seriously,i rolled and rolled laughing at mumma's comment.πŸ˜†
    Inderdutt ( the prime minister or Amartya of Puru ( PORUS),and also a VERYY close friend of Chankaya) was very good.πŸ‘ Here in ancient Sanskrit texts,Kaikya has been referred as Panchanad,that is the land of the five rivers.In the serial also it was referred as Panchanad.which was good.
    And one more important thing is that,Puru was mostly called as Parvateshwar.Porus was used by the Greeks,as they could not pronounce it.
        Wanted to thrash Dhannu today.😑 Saw the new promo,it was good.πŸ˜ƒ Hoping to see a good Chandragupta in Ashish.😊
      Once again Panchanad is Kaikya,and Parvateshwar is Puru😳 Waiting to see a handsome Parvateshwar urf Puru urf Porus !⭐️
    Laughed at the stupidity of Sukhi and Ambhik.πŸ˜† Fools,they will see the consequences of their actions !πŸ˜†
      Jai HO !!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by nivren - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey any idea who was the actor playing alexandar.. i kept trying to see the face but it was too dark to see...

but ya aambik  and sukhi both deshdrohis
Abhiram- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

hey any idea who was the actor playing alexandar.. i kept trying to see the face but it was too dark to see...

but ya aambik  and sukhi both deshdrohis

No idea CB DiπŸ˜• Lets hope we get to know his name !πŸ˜ƒ
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks abhi for the description puru was from Punjab kya?
I was remembering your saga of aambik today while watching the treaty.
Alex was just okay his eyes were blue na!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya cuty when i saw alex and aambhik me also rememberd abhi's  post..

dont know who is actor who is playing alex
rinku4u thumbnail
nivi u call him sukhi .. who does us asukhi all time ... & 2011 hindi speaking alex?πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ & that ghost was perfect pseudonym
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yar tujhe alex kis angel se acha laga...mujhe to itna hasi a raha tha dekhke...anyways new promo looks promosing..
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kisi ko alex pasand nahi aya thank god ...he is safe 4 me coz i liked him
regarding blonde hair and blue eyes...alex nver had dem he had brown hair and brown eyes and olive skin...blue eyes wali baat is a rumour...coz people speculate that greek looks r like that only but its...so i think look wise its ok...interpreter rakhna chahiye...but us tym mein english nahi bolte they log..and its possible ki alex ne hindi seekh lo ho itne tym mein...intelligent tha na

regarding new promo i m not impressed at all so far...ab zyada kuch bola toh i will get a warning so i will keep my mouth shut
chatterbox thumbnail
hey i know this is not the right place but abhi  can give me the answer

what  does happen to karvi in the end. does he survive or  is he killed by dhanand..

the actor tarun khanna is doing good job of karvinath..

cant say much about alex at this point  have to see further..

atleast we know why aambhik and sukhi were missing. they were travelling to meet alex πŸ˜†

Abhiram- thumbnail
[QUOTE=Cuty16]Thanks abhi for the description puru was from Punjab kya?
I was remembering your saga of aambik today while watching the treaty.
Alex was just okay his eyes were blue na![/QUOTE]

Haan...but then there was nothing like PunjabπŸ˜‰ Only Gandhara,Panchanad or Kaikya,Mallarajya,Kamboja, and more😳

Achhaa...i am updating the next part of the Saga of Aambhik today...u will get to know who killed GandharrajπŸ˜‰

Yes...he was not handsome...but okay..like chaltaa hainπŸ˜†
Edited by nivren - 12 years ago