RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
don't you think the story suddenly became too fast??entry of alexandar was unexpectedly fast...as if suddenly he came to meet ambhik..entry of indurdutt and his meeting with chanakya is also very 1st...atleast some details in background was needed...i am surprised only 2 epis are left before leap..so how would they manage to wrap up alex track??i mean won't they show ambhiraj's death as he was against of this alli??and purus and alex's war,then their conversation and meeting of alex and cgm??...if cgm is busy in khajana k khoj and ma k khoj then how will they show all these??what the sagars are doing??original historical tracks are going too fast and non historical tracks go for long??i doubt after leap also they won't show history or show it too fast...what do you think guys?? Edited by jhum_86 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly my thoughts Aru!!!! ðŸ˜• Yest epi ran at a supersonic speed!!! sooo many things happened that i couldnt really njoy it much!! 
It took Ambhik n Sukhdev these many days to meet Alex & all of a sudden Indradutt comes in to picture n some Akashwani told him that Acharya is in lohkhandi!!!!! ðŸ˜• Chalo jaakar unhe sab bataa do!!! ðŸ˜† 
I even find it really illogical how CGM n his friends move here n there so easily!!!! security ki aisi ki tesi!!! ðŸ˜†
Initially i was against leap just coz i didn't want Rushi to leave that soon!! (nothing against actor playing elder CGM) but never expected that Sagars will move story like this just for da sake of leap!!! ðŸ˜’ I mean wat's the hurry!!! koi medal milna hai kya!!!! ðŸ¥±
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
exactly charu...and i wonder shukdev and bhadrabhatt both said that alex will reach near sind in 1-2 year...jo 1 sal bad pohuchne wala tha woh abhi pohuch gaya???and what's the hurry of cv's that they can drag non historical tracks with fictional characters but can't spare much time for historical facts as they have to bring leap track..is there any kind of pressure??
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
yeahh!! i too rem about 1 - 2 years thing!!!!  donno wat they are planning to do!! they are already playing wid basic details of history n now this speed is also not justified!! pata nahi kya hai unke dimag me!! 😕 
pressure?? kya pata yaar!! show was really doing well so dont think there is some kind of pressure!! but i really pray that they don't keep making such blunders again n again!!!

heyy one more out of topic thing i wanna share!! did u catch da epi on TV??? Goshhh!!! wat was wid those promos of Imagine's other shows!!! i was literally going mad  yest during last 2 breaks!!! same promos again n again!! was damn annoying!! i almost felt like switching it off!!!! those promos were unbearable!!! 😡 if they contine this naa, they ll surely lose TRPs from my side!!! 😆
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey have dey already showed alex 😲😲?? itni jaldi 😲😲?? i'm sorry but i didnt watch d last 2 epis so dont know anything ..wats going on ?? 😲😲
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
POLLLY...THEY showed Alexander yesterday !!! ðŸ˜ƒ
   And how was your exam???
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed...pehle toh they were unnecessarily dragging that Dhapoli track and now Super Sonic speed😲 se story is proceeding...Its very weird
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nivren

POLLLY...THEY showed Alexander yesterday !!! ðŸ˜ƒ

And how was your exam???

@ abhi : exam was horribly tuf..aftr all probationary officer ke liye tha , aasan hone ka to sawaal hi nahi uthta !!
😆