Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bv5FcMMcI[/YOUTUBE]

Abhi is looking at Simi without blinking his eyes. It looks like she captivates him. At the same time there is a gentleman that tries to park his car on the same roadside where Abhi has his jeep. He sees that Abhi is in deep thought and is looking at the girl in the balcony and smiles. He gets downs from his car and comes close to Abhi and touches his shoulder. Then he says "Zara idhar dekh sakte to meri baat bhi suno bhai." (If you can see here, then also listen to me brother.)

Abhi turns a little bit but still looking at simi and unintentionally replies "Han..." (Yes) then realizes that there is a person talking with him and completely turns to his side. That person also looks at Simi and then gives a smile to Abhi. Abhi feels uncomfortable and embarrassed but asks "Tumne kuch kahan...?" (Did you say something?)

"Sorry to disturb yaar'tum apna gaadi zara aage le sakte toh mujhe yahan mera car park kar sakte hai" (If you can move your vehicle bit ahead, I can park my car here. 

"Oh sure," Abhi replies and gets into the jeep and takes it ahead. The person comes around the jeep and again places his hand on Abhi's shoulder. He says to Abhi with a friendly smile, "Dikhne mein to ladki bahut masoom aur seedha lag rahen hai yaar, sorry again to disturb you."(It looks like the girl is  innocent and simple, sorry again to disturb you.)

Abhi has no reply, he just nods his head with a smile and the person leaves. After he left, Abhi again looks over the balcony but Simi is not there. There is a leaf drifting in the wind across the balcony and it comes to the road. Abhi gets down from the vehicle and picks it up. For a while he can't stop looking at it. He gives confused look with a smile and constricts his shoulders with the leaf on his palm. Then he starts the jeep and goes away.

In Taneja house Abhi tries to convince Anitha, but she is very angry and gets onto the stair case. Abhi follows her and tries to talk with her. "Anitha please meri baat suno, Anitha..." (Anitha, please listen to me)

Anitha shouts "Bas karo Abhi, dilli ki raste mein jab koi accident ho jaye, to wo tumhari ghadi ki samne hi hojaye, what a rubbish." (Enough Abhi, whenever accident happens in Delhi roads, it has to happen in front of your vehicle, what a rubbish.)

Anitha goes in her room and closes the door tightly. Helpless Abhi sits in front of her door with sad impressions on his face. At night, Vishal is sleeping in bed and Simi enters the room with plate of food in her hands. Vishal still is laying down on the bed but wakes up already and gets up slowly, then he comfortably sits on the bed and says to Simi "Tumne khana yahan tak laya, o simi di, main aah sakti hun na table pe"(Did you bring food here? I can come to the dinner table.) "Koi baat nahi hain, tumhe aaram karna chahiye, ab chup chap khana shuru karo." (It does not matter, you have to take rest, now be quiet and eat.) Simi replies in her sweet way.

She keeps the plate on his lap. Vishal tries to eat but feels some pain when he is moving his right hand. Simi notices it. Then she takes the plate back and sits on the bed beside Vishal. She says "Mein tumhe khilaungi."(I will feed you.) She starts to feeds him and Vishal is pleased at her and looks at her with very pleasant look in his eyes. "Tum bahut achchi ho Simi di." (You are very good Simi di.), he says and Simi replies with naughty smile. "Jab main Anuj ko khilate hain, wo bhi wahi kehte hein." (When I feed Anuj he says the same thing.)

Mrs. Mathur enters the room and she sees Simi feeding Vishal, she is happy to see it. She comes close to Veishal and gives a disturbed look to him, "Mata rani ki kripay se ye chota mota sakamon se bach gaya, Vishal tumhare wapas ane ke tode din se pehale, mein Mata Rani ke aage ek mannat rakhkhi ti, ki jab tum wapas aye tumhare saat mandir jaake unhen pranam karne ki. Tum ane ek hafte guzar gayi lekin mujhe wo mannat nibhane ki waqt nahi mila. Hum kal subhah se hi mandir jayenge." (Thank God that you do not have any serious damages Vishal, a few days ago before your arrival, I have taken a vow in front of Mata Rani. I promised her to bring you in to the temple and take her blessings. Already one week passed but I did not have a time to fulfill it. We will go tomorrow morning.) Vishal hesitates and replies, "Maa tum jante ho na mujhe ye sab pasand nahi hai."

(Mother you now I do not like these kind of things.)

Mrs. Mathur starts to complain to Simi. "Dekh Simi beta'ye hamesha aise hi hain, Mata rani par vishwaas nahi rakhte." (Look Simi, he is always like this, he doesn't not believe in Matarani.)

Simi who is still feeding Vishal softly says "Vishal tum bhagwaan par vishvaas kare ya na kare wo to koi baat nahi hain, lekin tumhen apni maa ki pyaar par vishvaas hain na? To maan jao na." (Vishal, it does not matter whether you believe in God or not, but you have faith on your mother's love, right? So accept it.) Again Vishal gives a pleasant look to Simi and agrees to go to go to the temple.

Milli enters the room with a glass of water. Simi gets up from the bed and is willing to leave. Milli sits there and hands over the glass of water to Vishal. Simi leaves, Mrs Mathur smiles and looking at Vishal and Milli.

Abhi enters Anitha's room, she is getting ready to go to the bed and is combing her hair in front of the mirror. Abhi goes to close her and says, "Anitha, I am really sorry, kam se kam ye to batao, ke tumne mujhe achanak kahan jaane keliye bulaaya, tumne sirf ye bataya ke tumhe kahi jaana hain, kya ham kal nahi ja sakte wahan?"(Anitha I am really sorry, at least tell where we have to go. You only told me that you have to go somewhere, can't we go there tomorrow?)

Anitha takes a long breath and turns to Abhi, she holds his hand, then she grabs him to her bed. Anitha sits on her bed and Abhi also sits there. "Abhi, mom aur dad agale hafte Anuj ka ghar jaane ka faisla kiya hai, Anuj aur mera rishte ke baaren mein baat karne keliye. Wo dono wahan jaane se pehle mujhe dekhne hain ke Anuj ka ghar keisa hai." (Abhi, Mom and Dad decided to go to Anuj's house next week. They want to talk with his parents about my relationship with Anuj. I want to see his home before our parents go there.)

Abhi laughs and replies, "Arehh, wahan jaane keliye tumne mujhe raat bhar drive karvaya, toh tum Anuj ko kyun nahi kehte? Wo tumhe apna ghar le jayega, pura ghar dikhayega.  (You made me drive all night to go there, why you are not asking Anuj? He will take you to his home, and will show his entire house to you.)

"Stop Abhi," Anitha says impatiently. "It is impossible, shadi se pehle Anuj ke saat akele mera wahan jaana teek nahi, shayad uska maa baap ko pasand nahi ayega, zara alag type ka log hein wo, waise bhi ye baat mujhe Anuj se keh nahi sakti. (It is impossible. Perhaps his parents will not like me to go there alone with Anuj before the marriage. They are a bit different people. Besides, I can't tell this to Anuj.) Abhi gives confused looks to Anitha.

She hesitates, but says, "Hume chup chap wahan jaana chahiye, sirf dekhenge ghar kaisa hain, bas. (We have to go there secretly, we only have to look how his home is, that is enough.)

Abhi completely dislikes it and got angry too, "Ye kya baat hain Anitha, sharam nahi ati tumhen, Anuj ko bina bataye chori se uska ghar dekh ne keliye jaana, oh, tum Anuj se pyaar karte hain na Anitha? Uska ghar jo bhi ho tum dono ki rishte mein koi farak nahi padte hein na?" (What are you talking about Anitha? Do not you feel ashamed? Are you going to see his house without telling him, you love him, right? Is his home going to make a difference in your relationship?)

"Uski gjar ke saat mera koi issue nahi hein Abhi, lekin tum dad ko jaante hein na, Anuj ka papa ji to ek mamuli dukan chalnewala hone ki wajhay se, dad to pehle se hi Anuj ko pasand nahi kiya. Kitna mushkil se usko rasi karwaya. Agar Anuj ka ghar hamari ghar se barabar nahi hote to mujhe wahan jaane se pehle dad ko kehne keliye kuch bahana bana sakti hein, tum samaj te hona mein kya keh rahi hun? (I do not have any issue with Anuj's home Abhi, but you know dad well, he does not like Anuj just because that his father is a small businessman who has small shop. How difficult it was to convinced him, if Anuj's home is not to similar with our home, that I can make some reasons to convince dad. Do you understand what I am saying?)

Abhi still does not like her idea, but does not like to hurt his sister too. He asks "To ye Anuj ki ghar hain kahan?" (So, where is Anuj's home.?) "Ji Karol baug mein." (In Karol Bagh"), Anitha replies. "Karol Bagh!?" Abhi shouts with surprise, Anitha is wondering why Abhi is in shock. She asks "kya hogaya hain tumhe, Itni heiran hone ki kya baat hein? Kya tum wahan jaante ho?" (What happen to you? Is there anything to be shocked like this? Do you know there?)

Abhi is stuck for a while and turns away from his sister, the next moment he recovers his feelings and starts to laugh. "Areh Anitha, mein to isi shehar mein rehnewala hun. Yahan har jaga malum hein mujhe, mujhe surprise isliye huwa ke maine kabhi nahi socha ke meri bahen ki ghar wahi pe hoga." (Anitha I live there. I know everywhere in this city. I got surprised just because I never thought that your will be settled in Karol Bagh.)

Abhi starts to tease Anitha and he imitates her to saying, "Hello I am Mrs. Anuj Sethi, Abhi Taneja ka badi bahen, mein jaldi apni ghar chod kar apni sasural janewali hun (Hello I am Mrs. Anuj Sethi, Abhi Taneja's elder sister. I am going to leave my home and going to live with my in-laws soon.) Abhi stops. Anitha says angrily but she also can't stop herself from laughing and joins with Abhi. "Achcha yahan jaane ki baad mera sabse pehla kaam ye hoga, ke meri sabse stupid bhai keliye wahan ka darwajha band karwana. (My first duty in my in-laws home will be to close their doors for my stupid brother.) Abhi pretends to be irritated. "Tum kya sochte ho? Mujhe apni raste se koi rok nahi sakta. Ye to batao Anuj ka ghar Karol Bagh mein kahan hain? (What do you think? No one can stop me to go in my way. Tell me where Anuj's home in KB.)

"12/ 24 Karol Bagh." Anitha replies. Abhi really gets a big shock and shouts again, "12/ 24 Karol Bagh?!!" Anitha gives an annoyed and suspicious look to Abhi.

precap - In front of the temple Vishal introduce millie to Abhi...same time simi comes out side from temple...Abhi shake hands with millie but  he looking at simi...

Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Once again well written Uneka 👏... Nice episode. Abhi got a great shock hearing 12/24 KB.. isnt it... hahahaha. Now its time for him to meet Simi... great going dear.

And very interesting precap.. cant wait for the next chapter.  
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinolya

Once again well written Uneka 👏... Nice episode. Abhi got a great shock hearing 12/24 KB.. isnt it... hahahaha. Now its time for him to meet Simi... great going dear.

And very interesting precap.. cant wait for the next chapter.  

Thanks dear...now i got more courage to write this
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...great writing Uneka...👏 Read all three parts...😳 Its always pleasing to read Abhi-Simi's story. Waiting for next part...Abhi-Simi's meeting. 😍
vinolya thumbnail
Where is Norani and everyone... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 
vinolya thumbnail

Uneka, When will you post the next chapter dear.. ??? Am waiting for it..

Rumi007 thumbnail

Where is Norani and everyone... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 

She is on vacation dear...😳

vinolya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Rumi-

She is on vacation dear...😳

Oh yeah... I know. Iam missing her a lot.😔..
Btw, Rumi, you are here. 😃
Rumi007 thumbnail

Oh yeah... I know. Iam missing her a lot.😔..

Btw, Rumi, you are here. 😃

Its my second home dear...😳

vinolya thumbnail
second home !!!!!! Hahahaha.. Rumi well said... 😃