Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kalika.j

Uneka dear, I am back and waiting for your next episode. Mised all of you my dear friends. 😉

Welcome back Kalikaji me too waiting for the next chapter.
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinolya

Oh yeah... I know. Iam missing her a lot.😔..
Btw, Rumi, you are here. 😃

And I missed you too, Vin dearie ... 😉 😃
norani thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinolya

Welcome back Kalikaji me too waiting for the next chapter.

@Dear Kalika : I am here, but you are not 😭

@Dear Vin : Ya, I am also waiting for the moment when Simi really meets Abhi ... 😳

@Dear Uneka : Are you done with the new episode, its already Friday ... Oh before that, I think I should give you some claps for the upcoming story ... 👏 👏 👏 because of Simi-Abhi first actual meeting

@Dear Shankar : Don't hide, Uneka is searching and looking for you and we are waiting eagerly for the next episode ... 😆

@Rumi, dear : Now where are you ?

vinolya thumbnail
Originally posted by: norani

@Dear Kalika : I am here, but you are not 😭

@Dear Vin : Ya, I am also waiting for the moment when Simi really meets Abhi ... 😳

@Dear Uneka : Are you done with the new episode, its already Friday ... Oh before that, I think I should give you some claps for the upcoming story ... 👏 👏 👏 because of Simi-Abhi first actual meeting

@Dear Shankar : Don't hide, Uneka is searching and looking for you and we are waiting eagerly for the next episode ... 😆

@Rumi, dear : Now where are you ?

Ohhh Norani, You are here too and yeah I missed you so much. You are everywhere but you didnt see  my KB pictures ??Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
norani thumbnail
[
Ohhh Norani, You are here too and yeah I missed you so much. You are everywhere but you didnt see  my KB pictures ??😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

I am everywhere dearie? 😃 Maybe I have wings to fly everywhere and admist of busy being everywhere I missed this post of yours. I have gone there but due to feeling dizzy because of the flying everywhere state I am in, I can't see the keyboard to type the letters that I want. So got to rest first ... 😆
vinolya thumbnail
Ohhh Norani, You are here too and yeah I missed you so much. You are everywhere but you didnt see  my KB pictures ??😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭[/QUOTE]

I am everywhere dearie? 😃 Maybe I have wings to fly everywhere and admist of busy being everywhere I missed this post of yours. I have gone there but due to feeling dizzy because of the flying everywhere state I am in, I can't see the keyboard to type the letters that I want. So got to rest first ... 😆
[/QUOTE]
OK... OK... fine dear.. I can understand.. take rest and come back soon...😊