PR: Zee raises voice against injustice (Article) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Social issue when Sanskarki Devi Sulochana is kicked out by her son and DIL...Hmmm Again Ks are important but no one else.

What abt social issues of Vandu being beaten up by Ajit?
How abt Rassi trying to burn Vandu?
What abt Damo coming home bevda day after day?
What abt Savita iltreated while she was having memory problems and Son-Bahu treating her with their own Cockamime theories?
What abt Sulo, Archu wanting Vaishu to go back to two timer FBD?
What abt FBD two timing Vaishu?
What abt Archu tricking Madhuri into lying in court of law abt her legal marriage?
What abt when Varshu aborted her baby w/o husband's knowledge?
What abt Archu lending her son to her sister one day and letting them keep him for 3 yrs yet again w/o her husband's manzoori?
How abt Archu still trying to let her sister take ArMan's son Soham away disregarding her husban's feelings or decision?
Last but not least..How abt Sulo slapping Manav 3 times ???? 😡

I can go on and on abt Zee could have raised issues and brought awareness to public.

They are as hypocritical as the show on their serials.

All bakwaas.  Who the heck falls for this? NOt MOI.  Grrr

TFS

awesome list ... but u 4got some things

what about damodar & vandita trying to throw away a pregnant emotionally helpless shravani out of their house Angry
what about manav , damodar & vandita using shravani's money without her permission ?Angry

what about damodar slapping & beating his old wife with a stick ?AngryAngry
Edited by prasad1991 - 12 years ago
Prasad I forgot abt Shravni..Let me update my original post.

Thanks bud.  What would I do withought you? 🤗

sulochana is atleast mentally stable now ... when manav left savita she was even mentally unbalanced

when savita was standing on the streets & selling vada pav ... that time nobody had pity on her ... she even had baby sacchu's responsibility on her

what responsibility this fat *** sulochana has on her head ... & now suddenly mistreatment of parents & pity for her

my fooot !!!!!!!!!😡😡😡
manav had lots of money to spend on his lazy good for nothing vaishali ... but he didnt have money to give it to mom

that days savita had to earn first of all for sacchu ... then for herself ... & lastly even for that bevda

sulochana has to earn for herself only now ... besides the house is on manju's name ... not all the jewels also ... y didnt this sulochana take all the jewels which manav had showered on her in the 4 yrs ... satish just gives lavish parties ... but manav gives her actual jewels ... that things are definitely not of manju ... slapo cud had taken all that jewellery , sold & lived a peaceful life ... y all this bullshit nautanki
young guys like sachin die early ... & good for nothing people like damodar , sulochana & rasika are still living
Originally posted by prasad1991

young guys like sachin die early ... & good for nothing people like damodar , sulochana & rasika are still living

Sorry wrong post.
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
good cause..  wish they would have raised voiced against injustice when archu was harrased so bad by savita too, when savita illness was shown so bad no proper doctor advice or anything.. 
parents shouldnt be treated by children so bad in their old age.. 

but better late than never, a very good effort by zee now😎

I'm not impressed.

Just involving a social issue in the storyline is not enough. One must also take care of the fact that the issue is handled carefully and in a dignified manner- with a proper ending. Else stick to plain love stories.

How many social issues have been incorporated in PR??? Adults trying to educate themselves in night schools, abuse, premarital sex and pregnancy, rape, labourers getting jobless due to advent of new machinery, worker being framed for some crime done by the owner, adoption, mental illness and now this one of old parents being thrown out of homes.

And which one was solved with a good ending, giving some sort of positive message? None! 

In this case, I would have been more impressed if Sulochana had gone over to her daughter's home, and her daughters had helped her file a legal claim against Vinod and get her house back. It would have proved that children should not think that their parents do not have a life of their own and are helpless without them. Also it would have reinforced that yes, even a daughter can support her maternal family, its not just the son who is a 'kul ka dipak'.

What Sulochana is doing right now is unnecessarily giving grief to her daughters cos of what her son did. She is inflicting torture on herself for no reason, and then crying to Bappa for help.

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I'm not impressed.

Just involving a social issue in the storyline is not enough. One must also take care of the fact that the issue is handled carefully and in a dignified manner- with a proper ending. Else stick to plain love stories.

How many social issues have been incorporated in PR??? Adults trying to educate themselves in night schools, abuse, premarital sex and pregnancy, rape, labourers getting jobless due to advent of new machinery, worker being framed for some crime done by the owner, adoption, mental illness and now this one of old parents being thrown out of homes.

And which one was solved with a good ending, giving some sort of positive message? None! 

In this case, I would have been more impressed if Sulochana had gone over to her daughter's home, and her daughters had helped her file a legal claim against Vinod and get her house back. It would have proved that children should not think that their parents do not have a life of their own and are helpless without them. Also it would have reinforced that yes, even a daughter can support her maternal family, its not just the son who is a 'kul ka dipak'.

What Sulochana is doing right now is unnecessarily giving grief to her daughters cos of what her son did. She is inflicting torture on herself for no reason, and then crying to Bappa for help.

Oh, Nikki Dear, Great Post.👏
Couldn't have put it better.
Well said about all issues and how they are handled in PR.
And the idea of how sulo should have handled and daughter's role could also have been shown is superb.