-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
heya ppl... this is my last motw on this forum😭 cckp has been sooo special to sooo many of us😊 our chajjaland used to rock here! be it naz di, saru di, jaanu, seju, anvi, fara, mari. hina.. mini.. all of us got sooo close in this forum... we will sooo miss our chajjaland😊 this is the most special cc or spamming adda we had! ðŸ˜³ i noe.. since last few weeks we didnt like writing wu's, but now... this last WU... is sooo making me sad

anyways... lets get onto work😉

PART 1
every1 in the hall... having dinner happily... lipika comes.. she is standing aside.. suman tells her to come there.. and even call daksh...

dakshika room...
daksh is sitting on the bed... sad.. lipika tells him that suman is calling him.. daksh asks y? lipika says that today is teej.. all wives have food from their hubby;s hand...
daksh says that does she still consider herself his wife? he blames her for avtar's condition...
lipika gives him a big explanation.. tells him she wants to change.. she apologizes a thousand times.. daksh says after all u haave done... u still have the gutz to apologize?
lipika again says a thousand sorries! she says she had done all this coz she loved him! she says that she has understood the importance of relationships! she says i will never ever repeat something like wat she did!

daksh says at the end.. that if she wants him to really forgive her, she shud leave the house!

PART 2
d-d's room...
dhrunni arrive.. g says that she is sooo happy that dimpy changed her decision.. dimpy says that she didnt.. she performed all the rituals not as a wife.. but as a family member.. dimpy hands dhruv the divorce paper.. dimpy says that dnt worry bout the family.. i will make them understand! after knowing the truth.. they will support her... she says now its my turn to do something for ull...

g again tries to explain her that what she is doin is wrong! dimpy says... no.. now its my turn to do something... and making 2 lovers meet.. has always been right... so.. she knows that she is right!

PART 3
dhrunni on chajja... they are remembering the way they landed into this relationship... how g forced d into this relationship.. how he had fought against her.. but den... he did marry dimpy... d says we have only this piece of paper between us.. his one signature will reunite them!

morning...
two things goin on side by side...
bebe telling suman and pammi.. some story... of shiv-parvati relationship.. how shud the relation between a hubby-wife shud be..
and this side.. in d-d room...
d says that if she thinks that these divorce papers wud make the full family, him, g, and herself happy.. end the relation.. he is bout to give her the papers on wich he has already signed.. wen dinanath arrives..

dinanath slaps him and drags him to the hall... epi ends on dimpy's shocked face

PRECAP: dinanath again slaps him! avtar says y did u slap him.. are u crazy? dimpy shocked... dinanath says that d wants to divorce dimpy.. every1 shocked!!!

on my last WU in this forum... i would love to hug all cckpians!!!

and my chajja's.. 🤗 jhappis yaara's!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey chotu... lovely update... so tomorrow is the last episode... hope it ends in a happy note... (anyhow they spoiled it completely)... n my last update went off without even me recognizing it... 😉😃
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tomorrow's the last episode? Really? Thats fast!
salinaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update