Thendral monday 25th of July 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏😃

First part was only comedy with the old people, but i think it was not needed Still it was funny, when they called Padma by names😆 This Padma wont change, even when tsunani comes she wont😡 Hope should not let her change easily, she should suffer a lot😡

Thuls paavom is worrying for her Chitti😭 But Thuls Padma didnt deserve this all😳MM was paavom too, he was confused what to do😔 But Mohan was great again👏It was a sad part.

Wow, Thuls improved in cooking very nice. Todays good news ithu thaan😃 But it was sad seeying her crying alone😭 TA is going to get nicely, he deserve all thittus from her😡 Loosu TA, even not calling her, anga nalla Briyany sapthindu irupaaru with his Annan😡

Btw, today many times Thuls said "Naan Poren" to her father. Hmm is that a bad sign?? Last time same happenend with TA, but it favoured T&T fans, this time??😕Hope nothing bad happens to Thuls😭😊
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Theiva Akka!!😃

Padma in between beggars looks good...Padma got super chemistry with beggars...she don't even have any spot in streets too🤢...imagine GW with beggars...all beggar union will form a clan to chase her to some extant...at home she always says that its her house...in street she got chased for taking beggar's 10year owned spot🤢...super...

Thulasi is worrying about Padma as usual😕...for some reason i don't like to see Thulasi in that house...its good that she went back to her house...TA will be welcomed good when he comes back😕.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the superfast update😊.Hmm Padma deserves to be on the streets😡. It was nice to see thulasi with her siblings' and all are eating together.😊

I like MM house scene. Mohan was too good. Athu porukala intha padmavukku.🤢😡 Thuls cares about padma eventhough she is so rude in today's episode. Pavam thuls!...She is back in her house with Patti coz of garbage padma. Even MM could not handle the situation it appears.  Sigh. Again thuls is suffering without TA🥱.

I want the dir to end thuls sufferings as our cute couples love each other a lot. Hope they don't drag this stuff for too long🥱.

Where is our super hero who always persuades thuls' and will normally say'? I will handle it don't worry kuttima? 😉 TA made a big mistake by leaving thuls alone😔.  Even thuls cannot reach him. Nobody knows where TA is. His phone is switched off. Dharman has trapped TA in his underground pool and TA is unaware of this.Is Dharman charu's spy❓?   

Whatever it is will TA come as tsunami to save his kuttima from loan sharks?... in upcoming epi's let's see.😍 Thulasi's expression at the end of the episode was too good especially when patti enquired about TA. A suitable Quote for thuls..

Thinking of you is easy- i do it everyday. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

Iam waiting and hoping and wishing  for the time, when we can be together again...
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the the short and sweet update and comments 😃.

Padm's scene with the beggars was funny. Nothing much to say about that part.

Loosu Thulasi cares so much about this Padma...sigh what else could we expect from her...that much sweet she is 😳.

Awww...she called him, but that loosu TA does not seem to worry about her 😡. After all he is busy eating Biryani and following his Anna like a puppy 🤢.
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update.

Parma cannot change her behavior and she is showing her gutter behaviour to the beggar. Even the beggars didn't like Padma and they doesn't want Padma to be in the street. Best place for Padma to live is sakkadai because her character is equal to sakkadai.

It is not any use on Thulasi on worrying on Padma because Padma won't care for Thulasi she only care for ruin Thulasi life. MM decision was good by sending Thulasi back to her house with patti. Thulasi will not suffer if she live in Tamil house rather than living in Padma house.

Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the Wonderful update Theiva!😊

Nice to see Padma on the streets amist Beggars! Pavam even those people can't stand her😛. Soon it will be the permanant place for her😉.

Heeeyyy, Thulasi finally landed in her home. It is better she is at her home and face pbs instead of staying with this Padma. MM as usual cannot control Padma😡.

Pathetic to see Thulasi crying. Lets c how she will react to TA 😍.

@Tanu: You comments about GW among the group of beggers were too good! 🤣🤣 I was imagining that scene and could not control myself.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!  Good start to the week. Today's episode was a rehash and throwback to last year in more ways than one.

It was great enjoyable watch to see the vagrants chasing GW from "their place" as she was sitting alone. MM wife walking and talking herself like a nomad is just a portrayal/trailer before the main picture- which is yet to be made.

MM (?!?) ..is a spineless born loser and worthless dead wood, no wonder B ranaway. Nothing can be worse torture to T'n'TA than to have scums and thrash like MM and GW as parents. Even M showed emotion and anger not wanting to send T late in the night. The dud yaks about his inability to choose between his wife (?!?  - real joke) & T and yaps crap about T's native house.. his duty and asks her to come back again.. to be humiliated. He has never been a father to T and never will be. The moron needs to suffer as much as his wife.

Star of the day: T was outstanding today showing a range of emotions. It was sad when Patti said she didn't even have her meal @ there place. When T said she will go to her house, really awesome .. for her life starts and end with TA.

It will be great to watch Patti & T together.  T beaming and smiling proudly as Patti kudos her culinary skills improvement [TA eating worthless food in the company of D] and the way she runs her family. BGM in the end was good. As patti speaks, T wells up, really misses TA. As TA rightly said, T's affection and devotion towards TA is beyond words and comprehension...

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago

Thanks Theiva for the excellent updates!!!!

Aiyo Padma with the homeless people…..Lol….it was really funny to see her like that…it was funny to see how they asked if she was like them too.  MM always convinces Padma in some way…but I would much rather have Thulasi at her house with Paati than have to hear Padma.  Too bad the siblings scene was short this time.  I want to see more of Pavi, Mohan with Thulasi.

And Thulasi should stop worrying about Padma.  It was sad to see her leave that house.

I liked the small expressions Thulasi showed today.  Her simple looks showed how she does miss Tamil and worries about him. 

I guess the money people come right before she leaves…..I hope Thulasi's education doesn't get spoiled because of Tamil's mistakes.

I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow…

Thank you Theiva for the nice update,

First scene with Padma was funny.. !! Finally, Padma got all kind of names from those people..!! It was nice too see all 3 siblings sitting and eating together.. But Thulasi was not able to eat..

Thulasi was really sweet today.. !! Her expressions while talking with MM was superb..!! MM and Thulasi's conversation was too good..!! Mohan and Pavi was also nice with their expressions..
Even though Thulasi could not stay in her poranda veedu.. I some how feel it good to see Thulasi back at their house..!!

Paati complimenting Thulasi's cooking skills was good.!! Shruthi's expression changes every second..OMG so awesome..!! She was happy hearing the Paati comments, and as soon as Paati started talking about TA.. she was sad.. and when she thought about the phone call.. she was crying.. OMG really superb.. Hats off Shruthi.. !!

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago