Kid To Dad Ha ha

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
KID: Why some of ur hair white dad..

DAD: Everytime u make me unhappy,one of my hair turns white..

KID: Now i understand y grandpa's hair r all white...

DAD: 😕 ðŸ˜•

Ha ha  ha

Son:"Dad, I have to do a special report for school. Can I ask you a question?"

Father: "Sure son. What's the question?"

Son: "What is politics?"

Father: "Well, let's take our home for example. I am the wage earner, so let's call me "Capitalism". Your mother is the administrator of money, so we'll call her "Government". We take care of your needs, so we'll call you "The People". We'll call the maid "The Working Class", and your baby brothe we can call "The Future".

"Do you understand, Son?"

Son: "I'm not really sure, Dad. I'll have to think about it".

That night, awakened by his baby brother's crying, the boy went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the boy went to his parent's room and found his mother sound asleep. He went to the maid's room, where, peeking through the keyhole, he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheeded by his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his room and went back to sleep.

The next morning he reported to his father. "Dad, now I think I understand what politics is".

Father: "Good son! Can you explain it to me in your own words?"

Son: "Well Dad, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of s#it".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Watch Jayhind.tv at http://goo.gl/MwA7u and have a good laugh****

hahaaha awesome jokes. really funny LOL