25th July yrkkh wu complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys sorry for the delay I wasnt feeling well earlier in the day anyways i was watching double dhamal did u guys know maharji is in the film 😲😲🀣 i didnt i found out today. here goes the update

Part I

Starts of with baisa fussing about the wedding dresse's colour she says its not in the custom it should be red you should send it back gyatri says if the boys side like it then baisa says what like is this a new tradition and you lot give them company how you should maintain relastionship with them you should understand, you are going to fix relationship between two families tell them to send another dress (😑Just get over it baisa its a dress move on) bhabhima says there the boys side what they sent we will make rashmi wear that only baisa tells her to be quite she says for your own daughter you didnt choose a good family and for rashmi a really different one, akshara says buaji is saying right you dont wear white colour wedding dress its not the tradition, but when rashmi will wear it she will look pretty white suits on her a lot look at this she puts the scarf on, rashmi says she likes it shankri says if the girl likes it there shoudnt be any problem, the ladies says the dress is so nice the work done on it is fine baisa says i didnt say i didnt like it the colour should been red but if you like it let her wear it (Angrywhy make all that fuss then) gyatri tells akshara to go to the palour with bindya and nandani she says no i have loadz of work first of all shankri tai nekh they give it her she gets happy and says no i will get it from the boys side too baisa says if they follow customs then expect nekh i am worried from this proposal they do every rasam opposite i dont know what will happen next

Part 2

bhabhima gives shankri money and says its from me gyatri made you gold bangles but they got stolen shankri says you gave so much dont be upset anyways shankri is a family member she is from the girls side i only go to the boys to eat ladoo all laugh @deora's rama gives shankri tai nekh and says you gave us a good daughter in law accept this shankri thanks them she says that god makes jodi shankri just matches them you are very lucky rashmi will bring hapiness in this house and you lot have a really big heart she blesses nikhil and says i came from the girls side i seen the crowd there and thought to see here, a lady says you must got a lot of nekh shankri says thats just a custom the trust people give me is big expecially the girls side she says to nikhil i want a nekh from you he says yes she says that today you will be married and will get all the hapiness the girls side only want one thing there son in law comes home and becomes a son for them today when you climb the horse filfull all the traditions of the girls side like they accepted yours and filfulled them keep there respect they will be really happy she says congrats to you all may you prosper in life my prayers to you all she leaves nikhils friend says she is talking about going on a horse but you are going on a car nikhil says yes yaar i promised rashmi what car she choose i will bring barat in that (πŸ˜†another problem will crop up for baisa to fuss over now) rama looks worried @meshwari's vishambar tells his manager to ask singhaniya where they want the things to be kept and to look at all the work, kaka looks worried vishambar says anshu has reached akshara's calm down kaka says i was thinking he wasnt like this before he used to listen to us kaki says how he changed all of a sudden vishambar says kids go through this age we need to find out what the matter is dadi says maybe he has fallen into the wrong friends company kaki says where has his brain gone rajshri says dont worry we will explain to him varsha says lets get ready to go (I like anshu's track lets see how it goes rajshri is annoying 🀒)

Part 3

@Singhaniya's natik says this dosnt look nice change it rb and dadaji come they say get the mandap ready on time barat is at 7:00 (Hopefully tomorow) dadaji says has the vermala came natik says akshara is bringing them they leave, rr and mohit comes fruits fall from there hands dadaji is about to pick them up mohit says leave it i will get them one is near natik he trys to pick them rr says you wont be able to do it natik says if somebody didnt play this prank with me this woudnt happend rb say to mohit to leave it and calls the servant akshara comes to natik to say something the worker comes and says what needs to be done with this akshara said i told you this design number 5 natik says what madam is saying do it, natik walks away akshara calls him but rb says to natik did u talk to the genrator people he says yes the servant asks akshara where these need to be kept she says over there by that time natik is gone he says to himself she wants to do everything the preprations and even the vermala i told her i will do it but no let her do what she wants akshara says to herself i spoke about the vermala he got upset let him do what he wants anger stays on his nose, akshara says to mohit everything done he says yes the fruits are here i will bring some more akshara says do the remaining work mohit says i will do it nandani and bindya enter akshara says your work is done mohit turns around he signals to nandani she is looking really nice and gives her a flying kiss she walks away he has his eyes closed and is giving a flying kiss when mamaji walks in he pretends to cough and leave πŸ˜† akshara leaves when gyatri says where are you going she says to bhabhima's room gyatri says tell the panditji to come early in the evening akshara rems natik has her phone she asks him to give it he says i dont have it she says i gave it you when needed to talk about vermala he says i kept it on the table, she says why you kept it there in the wedding preps if it gets misplaced you should gave it in my hand he says you should picked it up your getting angry with me akshara says i am not getting angry i am telling you

if the phone gets lost all the numbers will be gone the work will stop, natik says whats my fault in it your only worried about work she hears her phone ring and goes natik says someone should learn to argue from her she talked to the vermala person and is angry with me shifts to akshara going to bhabhima and baisa room she complments them looking nice (how come akshara isnt changed  ) she says i bought you a silver key chain it will look nice bhabhima puts it on and says did you make the vermalla heavy she says natik is looking at it bhabhima says in all this work she looks after all of us, baisa says its her duty she will understand your customs and fit in with you lot i am worried about rashmi there traditions are different you lot should have thought about it your relationship is lifetime long with the inlaws how are you going to fit in with them havnt you seen there sanskaar bhabhima says its not like that they also understand traditions but baisa says but what coudnt you find any other house for rashmi that you had to get her married here akshara says buaji nikhil is a really nice boy baisa says that the boy who comes to the house is very nice he looks marwari bhabhima says who ( baisa likes mohit thank god one less thing she will fuss over πŸ˜†)

can someone tell me what the precap is and i think i might missed something in naksh convo as the video was cut do tell me, what a usless fight plz get this wedding over asap i am sick of it 🀒 bakwas epi today hoping its better tomorow

sorry for grammer and spelling errors

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
In the Precap both Akshara and Naitik are finally dressed for the wedding and approaching the mandap.  Each one is thinking that the other person has ordered the vermala and they are still upset with each other.
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear... But ufff the episodes are just too ughhh...🀒
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg -- and now there will be the vermala confusion...  This is ridiculous and too frustrating... How can people leave such important jobs to right at the end...

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam. Chalo at least we reached the mandap. Dunno how many more episodes this wedding is gonna take.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
akshara wedding planner
maybe she was planning to make vermala herself using the flowers in the garden...
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the  update πŸ˜Š aur  kitna   pakna  baaki  hai    sirf    bhagwan   jaaneπŸ˜•
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for upade  πŸ˜›
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update. Oh cvs ! Have mercy on us n end this drama asap.