Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

07/25/2011: Rukmini leaves w/ Krishna

Poll

Are you satisfied w/ how they've shown Rukmini's abduction?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Krishna arrives @ the scene, dismounts his chariot, and invites Rukmini to it.  She joins him and mounts the chariot, and then asks him what he's waiting for.  Krishna asks Daruka to head to Dwarka.  Everybody around is watching stupefied, and after Krishna is gone, they rush to the palanquin, and the soldiers panic. πŸ˜†

Rukmi is given the news of Rukmini's abduction, and starts destroying the wedding shamiyana. πŸ˜† (Well, good choice, Rukmi, since it'll no longer be needed πŸ˜†).  He then strikes dead the messenger who has fallen after he originally kicked him for giving him that news.  He then swears not to return to Kundinpur ever w/o Rukmini. πŸ‘

Krishna & Rukmini are riding away, w/ Rukmini eyelocked on Krishna  He asks her why she's just staring @ him, and she tells him that she's finally witnessing everything she had dreamt about ❀️

On the way, they encounter Sishupala, and Krishna greets him, pointing out that he's his bua's son.  Sishupala tells him to cut the niceties, since he didn't fulfill his part of the relationship, but Krishna points out that Rukmini had never been given that choice.  Sishupala says that he doesn't care, and just did what he felt like.  Krishna tells him that he has little confidence in his weapons & valor, or he wouldn't be just arguing πŸ˜†  Sishupala challenges him to battle, and Krishna raises his bow  (This celebration not just @ them going to battle, but @ Krishna using his bow, and not his discus πŸ˜†Clap)

Just then, an arrow lands in front of Krishna, w/ Dwarka's flag on it.  It's been shot by Balaram πŸ€—  As usual, he's annoyed, but tells Krishna that Rukmini's protection is Krisha's responsibility, and sternly orders him to return to Dwarka.  For once, Krishna obeys and leaves.

In Vidarbha, a soldier gives Bheeshmaka & his wife the news that Rukmini has been abducted by Krishna.  Both are relieved, and Bheeshmaka asks him why he called it bad news.  He takes off his pearl necklace and gives it to him.

Krishna & Rukmi are riding home to Dwarka, when suddenly, @ a bend, Rukmi arrives on horseback from the other side.  Rukmini is tense, but Krishna smiles.  The episode ends.

Didn't see a precap, since I watched the 11pm re-run.  But a new promo has Krishna playing a flute and seranading Rukmini on request.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for update - have to admit i was bit disappointed with abduction section of epi.  They had so much of eyelock like it was daily soap. Ajeeb tha.  I think maybe i am still not able to come over same scene from before with Nitesh Bharadwaj.  It somehow seemed more as it might truly have been. Khair - just my p.o.v. no disrespect meant and rest of epi was well-played hai na? Always nice to watch!  Thanks again!
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vrish - thanks for the update.

I am completely, absolutely, and wholly disappointed with the abduction scene. There was no abduction there. he walked upto to Rukmini and invited her to ride in his chariot!!!!!! the real Krishna must be fuming I am damn sure of this.

I always was under the impression - Both Vrish and Vaarali can corect me please, that Krishna drove alone and literally whisked Rukmini by her waist off from the temple steps.

For once, though unreal, I likes Rukmi's anger. I also the 11 pm rerun only/ and that new promo was blah. When did Rukmini request Krishna to seranade her with flute!!!!!!!!!

I will forget every damn literature I have read on this I guess if I watch this show!!!!!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vinu

See my explanations & comments in this thread

Krishna didn't ride alone - Daruka was w/ him, but he was there in advance, and picked up Rukmini on to his chariot and left.  Not Rukmini about to get into her palki when she sees him
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update. Such an important event, which is read, heard by many of the viewers many times, is shown so flat, problem lies with the production team, they should get a good daily soap director, he will give much better result & will also make the actors act. Overall they have to improve a lot in all the departments, to do justice to Dwarkadheesh. I think you have to literally live compeletely in Krishna, to be able to do some justice to portray him.

Rukmi's dialogues were filmy, when he got the news.
Krishna & Rukmani, on the way to Dwarka, (forget the eyelock) said he has to come when called from heart irrespective of who is calling him, was true to his character. 
Balram reaches on time, will take over the fight with Shishupal & others. Shishupal loves to fight verbally with Krishna more.
On the way they are stopped by Rukmi, who will not return to Kundinpur without Rukmani, he will fight Krishna tomorrow.
If we accept whatever they are showing, without applying brain & heart, this episode was good, but otherwise we all know, how it is.😊
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Vrish and I completely agree with what you have written and explantion on the libnk you have given.

Me is swamped with work hence not able to write much here. Should be back probably next week sometime.
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love the whole rukmini and Krishna scenesπŸ‘

vishal n priya good jodi❀️

i loved the scene the way rukmini was starring at krishna 😳

only one thing m not likin is using more artificial background its decreasing the quality of the show

they could have use real land during shishupal n Krishna scene

Edited by chemestry - 12 years ago
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think its ok that they showed krishna n rukmini eye locks scene as it is krishna n rukmini love story where she loves krishna from heart so she is seeing his beauty, bravery, love in him by starring at lord krishna.

😊
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Vrish, probably they have read your posts πŸ˜† and so showed Krishna taking a bow and arrow yesterday. Actually I knew this scene was coming as when Kishna went to worship Parvati and Ganeshji, that was a top shot and they showed bow and arrow lying in the chariot beside Krishna. So I guess, Creatives had that in mind that they will make Krishna πŸ˜ƒ use them in Kundinpura.

Anyway, coming to the story- Yes, Bhakti is absolutely Correct. That first meeting of Krishna-Rukmini was very Repetitive, and Slow like daily soaps πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Anyway, their chemistry was there πŸ˜, so it was ok, but still, I would have preferred a shorter sc there,  as they must be in a hurry to leave the situation, if we consider it from the practical POV πŸ˜Š. They used too much leaves to create a stormy, windy sequnce πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...

Priya is trying sincerely to 'become' Rukmini, her efforts can be seen. Yes, I liked her yesterday. May be she needs more time and the creatives also need to create the character in a proper way.

Rukmi took a vow of never returning to Kundinpura, Great!  πŸ˜† As he won't be returning either πŸ˜ƒ, indeed great news for Bheeshmak and his Queen (I must say- casting is very weak here πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ).

I don't know, for me, Shishupal is never the 'bad guy' he needs to be, to fit in this role πŸ˜ƒ. All his shouting seemed very childish to me. (again, problem with casting πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ)

Balram again appeared with his weird Head Gear/ Helmet πŸ˜†... Why don't they read our posts? πŸ€£

And lastly, Vishal is doing very fine work, indeed!!  His expressions were really nice in all the scenes yesterday ⭐️  β­οΈ...  

Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Generally it was a good episode, however the thing that ruined it for me had to be the tacky special effects used to make it seem stormy/windy etc. I think the sig makers of this forum could have done a better job on PS πŸ˜†

And why are most of the outdoor scenes done with CG backgrounds? Is there a shortage of field space at Sagar's Film City? In trying to make this a 'modern' adaptation, they're making it even worse than the old serials which were made 20+ years ago (and I must say they still look amazing even now!)

I want this serial to be of the same quality as Prithviraj Chauhan (well the beginning of it anyway), but for that the Sagars are gonna have to go for quality not quantity!

Vishal and Hemant are doing a very good job, very believable as Krishna Balram...esp with their bantering. Rukmini is doing better and better in each episode but she needs to work on her pronunciation lol I keep hearing 'pratiksha' instead of 'prateeksha' and it's driving me CRAZY! lol

The guy who plays Shishupal is a flop IMO...they should dub him or something 'cause he sounds like a 5 year old when he speaks!

*Whew* and that's my two pence worth LOL