BV - 26th July Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

will she give any badwish to dr couple??

i am so restless to know that...but episode ended at that time!!...
desperate to watch the next episode!!
She will most definately give Jagat and Gauri badwa, i will be surprised if she doesnt.  She commanded todays episode, it belonged to her.!
I loved the epi... Bago took dig on the entire family which I felt that any girl's parents would have done... Just loved her

She told amazing words to Jaggu,
Nalayak,
Bade ghar ka bigada hua chora and all

And Gauri for god sake can you stop flaunting mere pati atleast in front of J's parents. Bachpan mein tuta hua shaadi, that too the shaadi you did not like ur parents were worried...What did u expect Anandi's parents will be understanding. Bago never talked to her and she asked for it...I just hated Gauri today...She deserved a slap.
Yaar every time Gauri is 'mera pati' 'mera pati' me thinks she protests too much lol, she she trying ton convice the other person of their relationship or her own conscious.

In the precap the way bhago screamed for Gauri to shut her mouth LOL thats a must watch!
Finally Bhago did what no one else could. I am super excited to see the epi. I want Bhago to scream at Gauri for being so selfish and careless. I want her to taunt J even more. And finally give an awesome baddua which scares the hell out of Gauri! 😆

Bhago has all the right in the world to yell at everyone in A's sansra cause first of all none of them informed the injustice being done to her daughter...HIDING THE TRUTH IS an ABSOLUTE Crime! And she got to know all of this from villagers!! And even if they are supporting Anandi...they couldn't stop their ladesaar from doing wrong to Anandi and DS gave the permission for them to stay in same house too. So I think Bhago is right for yelling at each and every member...a mother has that right!

Originally posted by Illyria

Yaar every time Gauri is 'mera pati' 'mera pati' me thinks she protests too much lol, she she trying ton convice the other person of their relationship or her own conscious.

In the precap the way bhago screamed for Gauri to shut her mouth LOL thats a must watch!

Yes I hated Gauri today... She was just unbearable to me... Can someoone be so thick skinned...Ok I called her stupid earlier but today I just hated her..

Lovedd Bago...This was the intensity of anger I expected Singh family to show at GAGA when they entered haveli as married couple...I hope Bago slaps both of them too tomorow...I never wanted Gauri to get slapped but after today I think she deserves one.

Well The first scene was equally good...Insecurities creeping in GAGA relation was nicely shown...Gauri thinks that she has to take her husband and run to Mumbai to keep her marriage safe... But now the triangle has formed in their own minds and hearts... Where will they run from it
Originally posted by vasuja

I loved the epi... Bago took dig on the entire family which I felt that any girl's parents would have done... Just loved her

She told amazing words to Jaggu,
Nalayak,
Bade ghar ka bigada hua chora and all

And Gauri for god sake can you stop flaunting mere pati atleast in front of J's parents. Bachpan mein tuta hua shaadi, that too the shaadi you did not like ur parents were worried...What did u expect Anandi's parents will be understanding. Bago never talked to her and she asked for it...I just hated Gauri today...She deserved a slap.

@ bold - I know vasuja...usse bas sabko "mera pati" "mera pati" sunna ne ka theka le rakha hai...! 😆

These people are too sanskari therefore they will never ever SLAP GAURI and get her to her senses but I sooo wish someone would SLAP her...salla dimaag thoda to thikane lage 😆

Thanks for the Update!

Awesome acting by Bhairavi! Could really sense the pain of a mother. Loved her taking account of all the troubles her daughter has faced since childhood. Every word so well put,  that it left every one speechless.

Her confrontation with J was great. He needs the third degree treatment. That was better than a slap. As expected the coward had nothing to say. G had no business butting in. She should have kept her mouth shut rather than her big dialogue how can u hit my husband. After knowing that it was A's mother after all she should have kept quite and expected such a reaction. Anyway I have no hopes of logic from her any more.

@Vrish and Anmol: I could not reply to your post in yesterday's update schedule since it was closed. Well from your perspective the family is more answerable since you consider child marriage as the root cause for this whole fiasco of JG marriage. But from the way I look at it, it is sheer infidelity on the part of J for which I have stated my reasons in the past through various posts. Hence for me J is more answerable to A's parents. Moreover, I was never in favour of A still living in the haveli (since she needs more of an exposure which is only possible if she physically studies in a college and is among new people and places) or for that matter the way she was treated since a child bride, hence I am happy her parents expressed their anger towards it. Nevertheless both the parents are responsible for the child marriage practice to begin with. But at the same time, I would not hold the Singh family responsible for JG marriage. It was totally J and G's call and hence they are totally responsible for their actions. Unlike J, the whole Singh family is supporting A to the extent that they have disowned J. Hence I would rather see A's parents seeking answers from J than the Singh's for this plight of their daughter.

Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

@ bold - I know vasuja...usse bas sabko "mera pati" "mera pati" sunna ne ka theka le rakha hai...! 😆

These people are too sanskari therefore they will never ever SLAP GAURI and get her to her senses but I sooo wish someone would SLAP her...salla dimaag thoda to thikane lage 😆

Seriously yaar.. I felt she was dumb... Can't she shut up and be quiet for some time... She doesn't have the mouth to ask her husband who met his ex wife behind her back and she was stopping Bago...I wish Bago so slaps her..

loved the way bago talked to everyone... she was so close to pulling DS ka hair and slapping everyone present.

Bago who was always so docile never raised her voice in the haveli, can understand how deeply she is hurt.