Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone stayed married to everyone and Ginny met Rohan😆

It's sad it ended, i wish they had given it a better ending. But I figured they wouldn't put Dhruv and Ginny together. 

What a butcher of such an amazing show. 

Farewell 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pk40600 thumbnail
i agree...so glad this show ended...can't believe they killed an innocent love story of dhruv and ginny...when they both started realizing love...i felt that this show will be something...so happy it ended...
it was a cute ending all the couples were together n in the end ginny met a sweet guy :) styl wish ginny n dhruv would b together but oo well it ended hope too see them in other shows :)
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It ended..but the best part..was this new Rohan entry on the hopping and jumping chajjas...just wish they had brought him  & this sort of  track  sooner..in the story..to tango with Dhruv and Gini...

Does anyone knows..who this new entry..*ROHAN*..is by any chance..or just a new comer..or from another serial?😲

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
god no pls. not another serial until dhruv and ginni go for some acting lessons pls...

could not bear the torture...
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SaNiCo

It ended..but the best part..was this new Rohan entry on the hopping and jumping chajjas...just wish they had brought him  & this sort of  track  sooner..in the story..to tango with Dhruv and Gini...

Does anyone knows..who this new entry..*ROHAN*..is by any chance..or just a new comer..or from another serial?😲

hey hey...dis rohan guy was there in many serials...cant place him though! :-/ n ginny n rohan looked ugly in dis last scene...couldnt they give ginny good makeup! ufff!!!
i seriously hated the ending! I mean...dis show was supposed to b love story of dhruv-ginny...it turned into a tragedy finally  n dhruv ws upset all along n after he said this,the karva chauth took place d same night n he was sooo happpy n ignored ginny totally...huh!! jus within 1 day,all his pyaar dissapeared huh??😡
maha dissapointed!! 🤢
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im so glad it ended. they ruined a great show.
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-shalurulez

hey hey...dis rohan guy was there in many serials...cant place him though! :-/ n ginny n rohan looked ugly in dis last scene...couldnt they give ginny good makeup! ufff!!!
i seriously hated the ending! I mean...dis show was supposed to b love story of dhruv-ginny...it turned into a tragedy finally  n dhruv ws upset all along n after he said this,the karva chauth took place d same night n he was sooo happpy n ignored ginny totally...huh!! jus within 1 day,all his pyaar dissapeared huh??😡
maha dissapointed!! 🤢

Well...like you said..this Rohan guy was or is in many serials...so our Gini...is going to be very happy with him..than..Dhruv...she thinks...and so does the writers)😛.
This is CHAJJE CHAJJE KA PYAR...where they have thoda pyaar mostly dhokka..and taquraar..so of course in a haste..Dhruv forgot his first only true love...in a day..because of the bargaining...of FAST*..by his current wife. 

the search for Rohan..on the CHAJJA!!! continues😊

..dis show was supposed to b love story of dhruv-ginny

where did you hear this...news..now..NOO. the pyaar was from CHEEJE TO CHAJJE**..and they showed just that...perhaps  only in the final episode...

😆

Edited by SaNiCo - 12 years ago
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ended hallelujah but they even removed the icon asap from forum...
could not wait to cover up their biggest flop ofthe year...and the most pathetically butchered show...
kulsidhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Didn't understand the end of the Show. Totally disappointed with this kind of story. Noone can forget their loved one so easily as they show Dhrub and Ginni forget their love so easily. This must have been a love story not a tragidy. Whenever I think about this story and such a ending, my mind gets upset.