Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Update 26-07-2011

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Gunthy for the lovely update and side comments!👍🏼

All loan sharks came on the same day which is good in a way for Thulasi to know about the 4 lacs😕.

More than Thulz getting emotional, she was also worried that TA was carrying this burden on his shoulders all these days😭. Hope both TA/T share everything after this issue instead of hiding the problems among them😕.

The phone scene was very touching. Thulz herself was crying while faking her talk as well as trying to make Paati satisfied that TA called😭.

Prabha was telling that his dad takes care of patients health and mom takes care of hospital wealth was good😛. Ithukey so much sogam. Pavam he does not know his mom's past yet.

From the promo one of the Loan sharks (who came first today) is coming home with his guys. Probably Thulasi is unable to get any help😲. 2 lacs was spent for TA hospital (which occured due to Charu family) and 2 lacs spent for SQ Lav wedding. Hope GP knows about this. But still feel that only TPS will help them😍.

Kudos to Shruti for emoting her expressions and emotions well👏👏.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Gunz for the superb update👏. Ada kadavule'.all came on same day. Finally all loan sharks came when thulasi is alone.😡 I don't think thuls is going to write her exam coz of all this mess.

Already thuls gets scared for everything since she has faced a lot of probs in her life now again with a rowdy kumbal in her house of course she will get scared😲.  Thulasi lying and speaking on the phone was sad to see😔. Patti's dialogues were simply superb👏' amma neega kudubam nadarthura alagu ithu Thana?.

I don't like TA's behavior nowadays' often switching off his minds fights with thulasi and hiding things from her so on😡. Where is TA whom we admire at the beginning?😉 TA deserves more than this.  He is unable to understand the local standi of dharma in the society.🥱 Sigh. I want TA to solve this prob' in a porupana way instead of getting money from others.

In upcoming epi's T&t will discuss about it and rectify this probs. It would be good as far as these two stayed together in love. Let's see.😍

Coming to deepa's track, the old prabha is back and he was happy today. Prabha is going to be nambigaiyana friend now for varadhan family😊.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Gunthy, 🤗

Awww it was really sad to see Thulasi like this... Always this happens to her in TA's absence..!! Every time she faces problems with Paati..!! Last time in the hospital Thulasi was not able to talk to TA even once.. But in this case TA has heard half of Thulasi's conversation with Mohan.. Don't know how they will be united together...!! It should be something strong (like the court scene).. !! Anyhow, it is going to end by making their love more stronger...!!

Shruthi's expression was too good..!! It was so emotional when she pretended to talk through phone...!! The loan sharks are coming only when Thulasi is at home and that too everyone coming together..which feels like it is almost confirmed that these loan sharks are Charu's plan.. Hence, I think Joseph may be the spy!! Lets see...!!

Deepa with her family scene was nice..!!

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Hai Gunthy,thank you for your beautiful update 😊,

I am commenting after a long time but stil I managed to keep up with the story.It looks like  a seperation track but hope they'll join soon and come back with a bang.It is good that the spot light is now on T&T just T&T lol its always been on some other charcaters and Tamizhs job etc etc but now they finally are trying to show amething about them as a jodi and it is fine even if its seperation.Hope all goes well 😃
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update and comments! Today's episode provides throwback and glimpse of the "Thendral magic" of the past!!

The episode in many ways captured the essence and spirit of Thendral – T's struggle to have simple, basic life with a minimal desire to study peacefully which gets interrupted by one issue after another as misery, unhappiness being her constant companion as she lands in soup for no fault of hers contrasted by D's household fighting to survive, yet have fun, laughter and peace @ certain points. The difference between T & D's situation is – the leader of the household.

T's next wave of torture is has started in right earnest with the loan sharks more or less camping @ her place. T was outstanding today- under siege from loan sharks, not heard from TA, getting accused of being manipulator, fraud, lair and more poor T.   

"When it rains, it pours" - definitely applicable for T – anguish & pain, sense of gloom despair and hopelessness has consumed her as she collapses down the couch as though the ground below her is slipping - with all the loan sharks breathing down her neck @ the same time for ka-ching $$$$. Patti paging her fav Lord Muruga for help, will be answered eventually

T's current situation is different from her past ones. T needs to understand TA situation which she did to her credit-needs to stand behind her man and lift him through his mores as the current mess is not wholly his making but has share of the blame.

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Gunthy for the wonderful Update!👏😊

Im very sad for Thuls, how she cried athuvum very loudlyy😭😭 If i only see this TA, i dont know what will happen-nu😡😡

OMG, one day-la 3 people came and going to assemble evening at T&T housee😭😔 What is Thuls gonna do?? Kumaran Sir why are u showing your hero like a fool?? Grr, srsly this is very sadd for Thuls, paavom thaniya enna panna poranga? Whom can she ask help??😭

Prabha was good too and well said about his parents. I think he is gonna love Deepa family😃
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks gunz for the wonderful update..

All at once...expect the unexpected...wrong timing to know things...sigh...the way she broke out was very pityful and worrying...her reactions towards TA after these set of sequences is still confusing...i doubt if she will be mad at him...i think pati will tell all these issues to TA about the loan sharks visit and T would ignore him which is gg to cause a line of misunderstanding prob...which would make GW to thk both are not at good terms and start her play, but end result would be against her...hopefully...lets see..

Prabha...dad behind health...mom behind wealth...this s known fact to u...
Unknown fact s...dad behind someone else wife and mom behind someone else husbd and cheating u...he s the most pavapatta paiyan...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates Gunz!!  Really nicely done!!

Though it was a sad episode today it was a good one.  Thulasi carried the first two parts on her shoulder today.  Excellent acting and expressions done by Sruti...completly emotional...

Thulasi pretending to speak to Paati was really sad to watch...and it sucked how all the money people came to her door in the same day.  In one day she has had enough shock...and there is still more to come with all those men return again.  In the promo Thulasi looked like she
was alone with Paati...did she call anyone to help her?  I'm sure her father or brother can come by right?  I don't think she goes to school either...all this because of Tamil!!

Paati was right...TT need to start dicussing their lifestyle expenses more...

There is no way TT can settle all this money on their own.  There will be a third party to help them somehow...Charu maybe?

Well what to say about Praha...Deepa and Prabha track will develop into a love track maybe...good news for her family though...now Varadhan can start a business.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks gunz,

superb episode today and thanks for the update..

today's episode brought out a range of emotions in T, patti and us viewers..i agree with  pearl and accorn..

T though feeling shocked was feeling sad that TA had to take this step because padma had caused all the mess by shouting,  amply aided by GW hiding 4 lacs and all because of VR stabbing and hospital expenses and Lav'w wedding.. felt real bad for TT today..

as accorn  said this time T should stand beside TA (he needs a lot of support and understanding now)..T cud understand why he was tensed and worried having sleepless nights but still made sure that her sleep was not spoilt as well as her studies..imagine if he had told her before then she wud be having 2 months of worry..at least now only worries at matter closing in final stages...

think TPS may help as TA lost his job primarily because of her ...

very good acting today...