CCKP - WU - Final Episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar
Final Episode

Episode starts with yesterdays family confrontation.  Dimpy reveals to both the families that Dhruv and Ginny love each other and had sacrificed their love for the sake of the happiness of the both families.  She says Dhruv and Dimpy marriage have spoilt 3 members lives and this will not give any one any happiness so she has decided to divorce Dhruv and set him free so that he can marry Ginny and they get their love.  You always blame Dhruv to be irresponsible, but if being like Dhruv is called irresponsible then I wish all sons are like Dhruv. She asks what wrong she is doing.  She says she will do what the families decide, but she wants to give Dhruv divorce. 

Dhruv walks towards Dimpy with divorce papers.  He says what do you think about the relation we share.  You think me, Ginny, and whole family will be happy with this decision of yours.  Dimpy says he does not love her.  Dhruv says even their parents did not love each other before marriage.  For a good relationship only love is not enough.  He agrees that he started the marriage with lie but their friendship was always based on trust.  He says he does not to break the marriage n does not want to give divorce.  He puts the papers down and leave to his room..

Dhruv says will you keep vrat for me.  you have done so many things, now can you do this too for me.  I know how hard it is not eat whole day.  its better to be good in the relationship rather than being hungry.  Dimpy takes his hand into her and consoles.

Lipika is leaving house with her luggage, but Daksh stops her and says sorry.  He says while missing his family for so many days, he did not realise he was ignoring her.  He too was at fault and says he is very sorry and to not leave the house.  He requests him to stay in the house with him and the family, which she agrees.

In the evening, all the ladies break their fast with the help of their husbands and all are eating.  Ginny and Megha go to a corner.  Megha asks what Ginny is planning next.  Ginny says, if she has forgot her own words that somebody is written for everybody.  They both laugh and turn back to join the rest of the family.

Someone hits Ginny with a small stone.  She turns back n sees a guy on another chajja.  He signals something which she does not understand so jumps the walls and comes to their chajja.  He introduces as Kunal, the new paying guest of their neighbors.  He says seeing Sehgal and Tripatis, it reminded him of his family and so he is there to join them.  Pammi and Suman come and ask about his whereabouts and he gives his introduction.  Pammi asks him to join for dinner.  he agrees happily.  pammi and Suman leave.  Kunal says Ginny is so beautiful and seems to be only single girl in the family.  They both shake hands.

Thanks all for the suppose...its the final episode of the show and my final update for this show...love you all...
Finally it ended with a  waste ending
classic indian thing in indian serial...woman cannot survive on her own...without a "support" be it her father husband brother or son...

sheesh.

totally butchered the show...and as if lipika is going to behave...

heaven help these families in serial heaven...it was one of my fave shows when started and totally killed in last coupleof months
wow so stupid I had excepted that dhruv n ginny b together n daksh n dimpy b together fukin dumb show so disappointed
i agree
a wasted ending!!
there couldve been so much more!!! but the show was getting pretty annoying anyway
im glad it ended

It all started so well...but what a waste...Glad it ended !!

what a lame ending..weren't dhruv and ginny leads of the show?and  it was their love-story..where from hell did kunal and dimpy drop b/w them..one of the most promising shows were butchered..thanx to the CVs,..i'm glad it's ending