DOTW: If Could Re-Write A Scene...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
D O T W.

If you could re-write a scene from the Twilight series [any of the books], what would it be and why?

Discuss away!

..I should make this a contest and have you guys write the scene. 🤣

But, yeah. Just discuss for now.

-Jot.
The last page of breaking dawn.
Original text: "The End."
Re-Write: 50 More Chapters...
rewrite huh ...
i would make the honeymoon scene more graphic lolz hahaha ok jokes apart
i would love something as a epilogue like renesmee and jacobbb .. edward renesmee as i really felt edward lacked the father business anywayyy ...i donnoo ...i needed something tht made me believe jacob still loves bella in his own way but renesmee is his responsibility and bella is happy for jacob and leaning on edward something like thattt

other than tht twilight is quite perfect for me ...

I wouldn't rewrite anything...Twlight saga is special as it is..no changes,no adds :P
 i wud like to re- write the honeymoon scene...😆
I wouldn't change anything 😆
It's just perfect'o 😃
I have always loved most of it but if I get to do it my way... I'd re-write two scenes...
The First Hunt and The Almost-War with the Volturi.
The first hunt was a bit unbelievable! She is a new born... she couldn't have stopped just coz Edward asked her too and all she did was push him away. A bit of fight... Edward trying to keep her, etc... that wud have been my kinda thing!

And the finale... I'd have LOVED LOVED LOVED a lethal war with the Volturi and not that easy win... It was a bit disappointing that after introducing a dozen new chracters there was no bloodshed!😉 Some action...😍