^*' #6 Saathi Of The Week '*^ - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
^^^^^^
Oh great answers Avi . really like them.

Mercenary family should be sent packing to America and all the companies there should be given to them.

🤣 🤣    🤣  🤣

Originally posted by maris08

^^^^^^
Oh great answers Avi . really like them.

Mercenary family should be sent packing to America and all the companies there should be given to them.

🤣 🤣    🤣  🤣

Thanks yaar and great questions u posted!🤣
@Avi: 😍 Loved loved the way you desribed Priya👍🏼, that's exactly the way I'd want to be too. You are spot on the more meaning & soulful love her advent in Ram's life would bring 👏

But your take on her financial independence both current & future were the best😆

About sending that greedy lot to Timbuctoo🤣 No! You are absolutely right & its such a practical solution one that will allow PriAm to lead a peaceful & happy life😊 Hnading over a large part of overseas business to them makes so much sense.They are after all happy with only money .Yeh bhi khush & PriAm bhi khush😳

Thank you for your answers.Loved them😊
congratulations aviva 

Have fun on the hot seat!
Originally posted by Cinderella100

Congrats!!! Enjoy!
Thanks dear!😆Love your profile picture! How I love Cindrella my first fairy tale story!
Originally posted by Davi

congratulations aviva 

Have fun on the hot seat!
Thanks Davi😃 for all  your good wishes sent my way! Having fun with all the thought provocking questions sent...
😃
Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Congrats..😃

Enjoy..!!
😆 Thanks Natasha!
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

@Avi: 😍 Loved loved the way you desribed Priya👍🏼, that's exactly the way I'd want to be too. You are spot on the more meaning & soulful love her advent in Ram's life would bring 👏

But your take on her financial independence both current & future were the best😆

About sending that greedy lot to Timbuctoo🤣 No! You are absolutely right & its such a practical solution one that will allow PriAm to lead a peaceful & happy life😊 Hnading over a large part of overseas business to them makes so much sense.They are after all happy with only money .Yeh bhi khush & PriAm bhi khush😳

Thank you for your answers.Loved them😊
Thanks Zuby for liking my answers! I like Timbuctoo better tham America!🤣🤣loved your questions too!
Originally posted by maris08

Aviva or shld I call you Elizabeth,nice to know you a little bit more.
 Loving some of your answers too.
Well heres my set.

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right thingsWhich is worse, Has your greatest fear ever come true? Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special? To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? What was the best movie you saw this last year and why? Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes? Do you prefer to read fiction or nonfiction? Explain your choice Has a song ever made you cry?
  1. If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want?

Happy answering time Avi.

Call me Avi .Elizabeth is a mouthful🤣
Thanks for the thought provoking questions ! Thought of replying today ...didn't get time...went with my colleague for dinner  so just got back!
I'll be answering one by one.
Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right thingsWhich is worse,
I believe in doing the right thing even if  it goes against the grain...Compromises are so difficult for me...Doing  things right for the sake of doing it  ultimately ends up with  a dead conscience.

Has your greatest fear ever come true?

Many times... so always thinking positively...most of the time my hunches come true!🤣

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

Yes , I'm doing what I believe in  as I mentioned earlier I don't want to compromise on my principles and ideals in life...I believe in the old adage ...Practise what u preach! I believe in living my life to the fullest and live as if this is my last day on earth...also being  a role model for my students!