Balika Vadhu

BV WU-27/7/11(Anandi's parents shattered)

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

At the corridor,

(bhago's allegation continues)

Bhago shouts at jagiya.Gauri hold bhago's hand and ask her to stop.

Bhago threw gauri's hand away and shouts that she has the right to break j's hand,she treated him as his own son.gauri tries to say something but bhago asks her to shut up and said that she don't want to talk to her,how could her parents allow her to get married to a married person , if anandi did that bhago would have kill her . jagiya gauri r speechless. Again she asked question to j that how could he did that to anandi but j didn't reply.

Bhago then gave up and starts walking towards hall but broke down on the staircase.

Khajan and anandi rush towards her and try to console her. Khajan says the haveli ppl r just like stone that's y they cant understand anyone's pain. Again bhago said some very harsh lines to the singh family. Then they want to take anandi with them. Bhago hold anandi's hand and starts walking towards the main door. But anandi manages to stop her.

At the hall,

(anandi refused to go, anandi's parents heart broken)

Bhago tried to convince anandi that she has to leave the house so that she can live a life as a human.but anandi replied it is her house. only her dead body can move out from that haveli as bhago said her before marriage . But only difference is now that not as a beendni, as a daughter of this haveli.

Bhago and khajan agin tried to convince her but anandi refused and made them recall when bhago said kid anandi before marriage when bhairon came. bhago said that after marriage all prev ties break of a girl and new relationships develop. A girl gets a new life after marriage .so she cant get back to her prev relationship. After marriage it is her life.her hubby broke relationship with this haveli but she can't.

Bhago and khajan all shattered and disturbed thinking that their own child called them paraya. Both heart broken and left the haveli. Anandi broke down completely.

At the road,

(pain of anandi's parents)

Anandi's parents r shattered. khajan tried to console bhago by saying anandi will be fine when ever she will think its enough now,she will come to them then they will take care of her. Anandi is taking her responsibility very sincerely , she will get her reward for sure.

Precap,

(Gauri's sarcasms stopped by bhairon)

Gauri taunts anandi that she is so much in love with j that she can go any extent to get him back.Thats y she wants to become a doctor to snatch him from gauri. But she can't do that because jagiya belongs to her not only socialy but also legally .jagiya overhears this.

But suddenly Bhairon asked gauri to stop.

(so finally truth of jag-gauri's illegal marriage will be revealed tomorrow!)
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i'm happy that gauri is getting what she desreves :) and jag too
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Quite a painful epi to watch. And I should say bago just used the right words to shut Gauri's mouth..

i felt bad when anandi cried, forget village circumstances, even in middle class families in cities mothers teach their daughter to give importance to sasra. At times when it back at them even parents fail to understand the daughter's plight...

Precap: Gauri bragging mere pati again.

"when she said "Jagat se muche jitne ki koshish mat karo" I was 🀣 and wanted to say eew who wants that ball of slime. please keep it with urself and enjoy🀣
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Khushi.

Its really sad that Anandi still maintains that even if J has broken the relationship she can't break it. I understand why she did so but still its sad to see. I feel awful for her parents they keep on having to take all the tamachas from Singh family from time to time and each time their daughter stand against them.

I do wish they wont just completely disappear now...rather they should try to do something that will help Anandi.

Gauri is like a tuta hua musical toy...ek hi baat repeat karte jati hai...cell badlo..screw badlo..maro...feko but nothing changes...it still keeps on repeating same thing over and over!!! 

Finally I am glad that Bhairav feels the limits have been crossed and he needs to let G know that her marriage indeed is illegal and she herself is the ILLEGAL wife and Anandi doesn't need to do anything to get A back its G who has to do ALL to keep her Jagat back to her!! 🀣

khusi_* thumbnail
ohh this episode is just a another dragged one...!!
nothing much happened...!!

but just love the way bhago told gauri to SHUT UP.πŸ˜†...(CHUP KAR)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dr sahiba...like OMG...how can she shouted more tthan me...srif dekhti rehgayee!!🀣

and then the way she said that if anandi had done this mistake then she would have killed her!!...πŸ‘
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much...

Someone needs to pull Gauri's tongue out so she can be mute for the rest of her life to see Jagat cheating her...
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

ohh this episode is just a another dragged one...!!

nothing much happened...!!

but just love the way bhago told gauri to SHUT UP.πŸ˜†...(CHUP KAR)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dr sahiba...like OMG...how can she shouted more tthan me...srif dekhti rehgayee!!🀣

and then the way she said that if anandi had done this mistake then she would have killed her!!...πŸ‘

it was quite a drag i agree... but I don't see how they could have made it any quicker... i think the time taken was very important to show Anandi's parents pain.they could not have done it any quicker...

gauri mera legal pati ratt phir se shuru...
That girl needs to shut up...

Why did she have that dead expression in her face when she talks to anandi???
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really felt bad for A. waiting for 2moro's episode just want to see their faces when they will know abt their marriage legality.

i hope A won't stop Bhairon saying abt that. 
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasuja

[
it was quite a drag i agree... but I don't see how they could have made it any quicker... i think the time taken was very important to show Anandi's parents pain.they could not have done it any quicker...

gauri mera legal pati ratt phir se shuru...
That girl needs to shut up...

Why did she have that dead expression in her face when she talks to anandi???

exactly the dead expressions on g's face??πŸ˜†...
some how she knew that she did the mistake...but tried hard to ignore it but doing all those weird stuff!!

just eager see the expression on her face when she will know...actually she is the illegal wife!πŸ˜†
dr couple will get the biggest shock of their life after their so called legal marriage!🀣
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the end...

Bhairavi Raichura stole the show..!!!
One of the best two episodes from her ever..!!

the way she dealt wid Gauri was superb...her dialogues wer outstanding...

Hats off to the entire team of BV...the direction n dialogues n acting in particular..!!! Beauty...

Congrats...!!!!!!!!!!!!!β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ